[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Yo cheers, fun build, invested about 30-40ex I'd say as of now.

I feel quite squishy however at harder content (am arround 5k3 life and don't seem to regenerate enough in T16 delirium).

If you could have a look and let me know if I missed something obvious defensive wise?

Damage is there, but feels a bit clunky at times (dunno what to upgrade on that end either).
"
Hydraty a écrit :
Yo cheers, fun build, invested about 30-40ex I'd say as of now.

I feel quite squishy however at harder content (am arround 5k3 life and don't seem to regenerate enough in T16 delirium).

If you could have a look and let me know if I missed something obvious defensive wise?

Damage is there, but feels a bit clunky at times (dunno what to upgrade on that end either).

It just seems that you need to get improvements all around or swap DPS into defenses - there isn't anything you're doing inherently wrong.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Fortunately I've found some free time to play again and I was able to put the build together. I'm having some issues with 100% beyond maps. Specifically, I tried 2 t14 strands with 100% delirious and beyond and I was getting torn to pieces. I only cleared about 40-50% of each map before losing all my portals. Any tips, advice, things I should change etc?

https://pastebin.com/5Abd5bmY
"
Shadafaka a écrit :
Fortunately I've found some free time to play again and I was able to put the build together. I'm having some issues with 100% beyond maps. Specifically, I tried 2 t14 strands with 100% delirious and beyond and I was getting torn to pieces. I only cleared about 40-50% of each map before losing all my portals. Any tips, advice, things I should change etc?

You constantly have to be on the move in maps like these and you're using dash + quicksilver which isn't as mobile as whirling blades.
What's the reason for running beyond in these maps?

Other than that you have weapon without beastcraft +10%, 1 weak ring, 1 weak jewel, weak shield, wasted flask slot, could buy awakened brutality.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
I got bored 2 days ago and thought to give it a try - its really fun, like it a lot and quite tanky.
However I dont understand why you even use the 4 link double strike?
With tailwind elusive boots it does not make too much sense too me. :-/
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Shadafaka a écrit :

You constantly have to be on the move in maps like these and you're using dash + quicksilver which isn't as mobile as whirling blades.
What's the reason for running beyond in these maps?

Other than that you have weapon without beastcraft +10%, 1 weak ring, 1 weak jewel, weak shield, wasted flask slot, could buy awakened brutality.

I run beyond just to have extra mobs. Actually on the last build I played I did 80% beyond religiously. Its how I made all my money this league but, couldn't do 100 as it didn't have the damage and was very inconsistent.
So with this build id like to try and push past that milestone.

I'll try whirling blades. I only recently put everything together, those delirious maps were the very first thing I did after grinding heists for xp so i figured I must've forgotten some things.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by 10% beastcraft on the weapon? As well as whats wrong with the shield and ring? They look similar to the shield and ring mentioned in the item list. Thanks for your help.
Dernière édition par Shadafaka, le 2 déc. 2020 17:57:02
Hi, I’m a Console player and was wondering if there was any way to see the build without downloading any programs since I don’t have a pc.
Hello, I really enjoy your build.

I failed to make a good explode body armor. Orb of Annulment didn't fix it.

Here's my pob link.

https://pastebin.com/DXd9YM6X

Do you mind take a look, tell me how to improve next?
Dernière édition par lzckira, le 3 déc. 2020 16:11:28
I would F*#k the eyes out of someone's head for gear like that. Reave and Blade Flurry are my favorite. I'm going to try this with my not so godly gear :P
Hi, I will give this a go in next league. I usually get about 3-4ex per league, so this means that i cant get explosive chest. Is there any point to take the bleed explosion from ascendancy? Would it fit to this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires