[3.12] Aziire's Splitting Steel Champion - Impale Explosions! | League Starter

"
Highly recommend ya'll check out the Impaler node btw. It's actually fucking insane.

Hm, I feel like that's going to require some careful timing with Call of Steel so you don't leave yourself impale-less for four seconds on bosses
"
Yloss a écrit :
Hello, i'm considering to reroll now that skill is fixed and have a few qs pls:
How is bossing ? Can you take (almost) anything ?
Did the fix improve the skill making it on par with other endgame skills while mapping/bossing ?
Tks in advance!

"
RichRamp a écrit :
What about bossing boys?
Want to do this build but im a little scared about bosses, dont want spend hours to kill them

The fix improved the skill quite a bit and it's a super fun mapper, but bossing really doesn't seem to be its strength. Take high yellow/low red tier conquerors, they're doable with a bunch of kiting, but you really just have to whittle away at their health. I can't imagine seeing this build scaling well on endgame bosses at all, mapping though is a buttery smooth fun experience, at least this is the case for me.

Edit: Was toying around with gem swapping, slower projectiles over GMP in the main setup actually seems to help quite a bit with bosses. Going to see how this performs against more difficult fights
Dernière édition par CranberryOatBar, le 21 sept. 2020 12:01:26
can anyone help me with a build/ guide to being able to do the labrynth? i tried it with both shattering and splitting steel and i just get one shot by the final boss each time with over 5k hp

Maybe i should switch back to my dual wielding nodes?

see gear below
Just started and i noted that LMP doesn't give 2 more projectiles ...
Both in skill tooltip and in skill visual ... sigh
"
Yloss a écrit :
Just started and i noted that LMP doesn't give 2 more projectiles ...
Both in skill tooltip and in skill visual ... sigh

It does, with the secondary projectiles. The primary projectile cannot be modified aside from +/- damage, and as far as I know there's not a Helm enchant that adds a second primary projectile.

any one tried fork?

it seems to work well but it may be in my head...
Can i still follow this build if use shattering steel ?
"
thorpownsu a écrit :
can anyone help me with a build/ guide to being able to do the labrynth? i tried it with both shattering and splitting steel and i just get one shot by the final boss each time with over 5k hp

Maybe i should switch back to my dual wielding nodes?

Well, Izarro big slams all got 2-3 second animation just in case you pop your dash/leap slam. So it's a matter of proper positioning.
Next, try to think of sources of phys mitigation, like granite flask, finding armour on your stuff and perhaps even iron reflexes.
And then you should consider switching to gladiator blocker, for champion accendansy doesn't offer that much in terms of damage(for master of metal does almost nothing because we call of steel all the impales before it starts working), but still lacks too much defencewise, compared with gladiator.

Overall, the skill itself is a blast, ofsceening maps and melting bosses with mark of a sniper. It's like more convenient Frost Blades, with waaay higher range and easier scaling. Really enjoying zoom-zoom!
Dernière édition par deseptycon, le 22 sept. 2020 02:04:45
I have just gone and updated the Path of Building a little bit and added a rundown of the changes to the build I have made over the past day or two. This is all at the very top of the Forum / Build Guide and will provide good insight into how to scale the skill better and work with it as a whole. I will head through and respond to some of the forum comments when I get sometime in the next day. Hopefully this update to the guide will provide better insight into the skill as a whole.

Thank you for following the guide :D
You'll want to change your end-game chest recommendation - exploding corpses with Crusader's chest renders Call of Steel useless, since your impales/blades go poof on corpse destruction.

Tested this myself with detonate dead.

Also interesting fact - allies can Call of Steel YOUR impales, and visa versa. Can be both hilarious, and annoying :D
Dernière édition par Archernick, le 22 sept. 2020 05:13:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires