[3.12] Aziire's Splitting Steel Champion - Impale Explosions! | League Starter

hey guys! when looking for Paradoxica (to dual wield with a Saviour), what should we look for? only dps? crit?
Everyone posting their gear - how are you getting any chaos res?
Having a fuckload of fun with this build, girlfriend managed to sell a Divergent 21/20 Hypothermia for 30ex which has pushed the budget options through the roof:

Question though: on the base post you're listing around 50% chance to dodge, but Iron Reflexes on the tree converts all evasion rating to armour; where else would you be getting such a high dodge chance?
For anyone planning to play Mayhem I would recommend following someone like Mathil's Lancing Steel. This build would be very awkward to get going within one week, however would be a fun way to play the Flashback if you haven't played with the steel skills yet.

Or follow me as I die with a Caustic Arrow Raider. I haven't fleshed out a build just yoinked one on Poe.ninja :)
welp wish i red that literaly spent the 6 days playing this build and have been stuck using crappy uniques as weapons cause no one has priced the rares reasonably and paradoxia and savior dont exist and ryslatha costs a liver like i dont get it cause like its a void league yet people have the audacity to make those items still be unobtainable

yeah just make others builds not work great job ggg player base
Hi, be careful guys it's the worse build i played since the start of poe, lvl 71 atm but it's a big pain during this new league, killing all the fun.

Not sure i will be able to refund the points to something better on the heist flashback 007. :/
Dernière édition par Cratz, le 19 déc. 2020 12:38:51
"
AziiRe a écrit :
For anyone planning to play Mayhem I would recommend following someone like Mathil's Lancing Steel. This build would be very awkward to get going within one week, however would be a fun way to play the Flashback if you haven't played with the steel skills yet.

Or follow me as I die with a Caustic Arrow Raider. I haven't fleshed out a build just yoinked one on Poe.ninja :)

Playing this in flashback SSF, its fun. Just hit 90 but my weapons are poop!

Using Ichimonji and a ridiculously bad Rapier, but hey. im grinding it out!
Hey guys, love the build. I played around with it during the flashback and I plan on using it for the next league.

One question I do have is, when doing single target what is the max dps rotation? Spamming lancing steel regardless of shards or using call of steel after max impale and repeating?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires