[3.12] Aziire's Splitting Steel Champion - Impale Explosions! | League Starter

"
Neunzehnhundert93 a écrit :
Anyone has a Lord of Steel with 100% increased used speed? Does Call of Steel feel better with it?

The clunkyness from Call of Steel is actually keeping me away from the Skill :(

I have 90% and it feels almost instant.
"
Neunzehnhundert93 a écrit :
Anyone has a Lord of Steel with 100% increased used speed? Does Call of Steel feel better with it?

The clunkyness from Call of Steel is actually keeping me away from the Skill :(

I have a 99% and it's extremely needed to speed through maps
Think its worth to sacrifice one of the jewels slot for a Lord of Steel, if possible would like an update about ii on skill tree, the lord of steel is like real good to use
Dernière édition par ArchAzure, le 21 sept. 2020 03:37:17
"

Fixed a bug where Splitting Steel and Blazing Salvo weren't counted as projectiles for the sake of projectile-specific modifiers.
Fixed a bug where Splitting Steel wasn't affected by Area modifiers.

Yay!
Hello, i'm considering to reroll now that skill is fixed and have a few qs pls:
How is bossing ? Can you take (almost) anything ?
Did the fix improve the skill making it on par with other endgame skills while mapping/bossing ?
Tks in advance!
Hello, I wondered - if "Split" in splitting steel is considered a chain? I'm thinking about replacing GMP with Pierce from Projectiles passive tree and add Crit Chance instead
its fixed.

feels so much better than shattering.

interation with call of steel also feels less clunky.

Highly recommend ya'll check out the Impaler node btw. It's actually fucking insane.
What about bossing boys?
Want to do this build but im a little scared about bosses, dont want spend hours to kill them
I rly like to play this atm. Im into mapping now and it works great for me. Only thing i like to see is, after the first time u activate call of steel, it automaticly is cast after losing "projectile" nr. 12. what do u think guys. ?

sorry, for my bad english .

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires