[3.12] Aziire's Splitting Steel Champion - Impale Explosions! | League Starter

For some reason, this skill actually does scale with melee, which makes iron grip worthless. Tested by just speccing into the 4% melee damage node by the cluster jewel socket, and the damage went up on the tooltip...
Yeah right now the skill is bugged and has a melee tag instead of projectile tag and just says the wrong thing.
Falling in love with this build. Thanks
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
darklinkknight a écrit :
For some reason, this skill actually does scale with melee, which makes iron grip worthless. Tested by just speccing into the 4% melee damage node by the cluster jewel socket, and the damage went up on the tooltip...

Okay, that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering why the tooltip dps didn't go up when I bought Iron Grip...
"
SaintWacko a écrit :
"
darklinkknight a écrit :

Okay, that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering why the tooltip dps didn't go up when I bought Iron Grip...

Question is, what did GGG intend with this skill? If it's just meant to be a weird melee one, then this build's gonna need some tweaks, if it's ranged, then this build works, but not until they patch. I've just dropped it til they fix whatever's going on
Meh, this skill is a mess. Tags messed, support gems messed.
Is Call of Steel cast speed somehow scaled? During leveling it feels a bit awkward to recast it every few attacks, so I'm really hoping it's faster later on?
Yeah its bugged and doesn't scale with projectile dmg, using Shattering instead now.
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
"
maciek2g a écrit :
Is Call of Steel cast speed somehow scaled? During leveling it feels a bit awkward to recast it every few attacks, so I'm really hoping it's faster later on?

There is a unique jewel (Lord of Steel) that speeds up Call of Steel.
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
Dernière édition par BulldogCFC, le 19 sept. 2020 06:43:43
Would be nice if u included a 'changed since leaguestart' paragraph so we can see when u changed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires