[3.12] Aziire's Splitting Steel Champion - Impale Explosions! | League Starter

I've been thinking about trying this myself, but here's some things I was considering, so maybe they're worth something in terms of ideas:

-taking Fortitude ascendancy in combination with the Perseverance belt for perma fortify + onslaught (you might lose flat life from Ryslatha or a rare vise but I feel like it might be an equal exchange). Saves us a silver flask and we can go for something else.

-In tandem to Perseverance: Taking Iron Reflexes and switch the defensive skill to (Vaal) Molten Shell. Might be another layer to defenses there.
EDIT: nvm you take Iron Reflexes normally, I forgot to update pob fork before writing this lol

-Lioneye's Vision for a 7-link. Maybe Pierce is better on this than we yet think. We can support the colors anyway plus we get mana leech. That can't ever hurt.

-Devoto's Devotion. Movespeed never hurts, neither do attack speed and Chaos resist. Also more armor stacking.

-Rare Gripped Gloves (if you absolutely minmax probably with the Culling Strike influenced mod) to squeeze out just a little bit more.

-I've personally begun to consider going with one Beltimber Blade and a Shield aswell given we use a projectile skill but dual wield might be more DPS. I ain't no POB warrior I'm just bringing up possibilities.
Dernière édition par reaverofblackdestiny, le 18 sept. 2020 03:34:32
"
@HavocTom
I'm also going to start with this build. If splitting steel isn't great, gonna slot in Shattering Steel and test that out. If that fails, well back to Witch I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Always a Plan B, and even a Plan C. Man of business I like it, respect the hustle for League Starting hahaha. Feel free to abuse me in twitch chat if it is shit, I'll cop it :D

"
@Maethorr
As far as weapons I am thinking that beltimber might be the way to go. It frees up your gem slot instead of GMP and get a better damage support and they have good damage.

Beltimbers would be great but they provide not a single piece of value to our single target damage. Awesome for clearing though as you would have 4 additional Splits but would hurt our only weakness. Even with the addition of another damage Support I don't think it would be worth it (I'm already going to Gem swap GMP for Sirus, Shaper etc).

"
@Busyansky
Guys lets be realistic. It will be same 1kk pob Sdps

Aight bet, if I can't do A8 Sirus in a week I'll admit defeat. If I do then I expect to see a twitch prime ;)

"
@reaverofblackdestiny
I've been thinking about trying this myself, but here's some things I was considering, so maybe they're worth something in terms of ideas:

-taking Fortitude ascendancy in combination with the Perseverance belt for perma fortify + onslaught (you might lose flat life from Ryslatha or a rare vise but I feel like it might be an equal exchange). Saves us a silver flask and we can go for something else.

-In tandem to Perseverance: Taking Iron Reflexes and switch the defensive skill to (Vaal) Molten Shell. Might be another layer to defenses there.
EDIT: nvm you take Iron Reflexes normally, I forgot to update pob fork before writing this lol

-Lioneye's Vision for a 7-link. Maybe Pierce is better on this than we yet think. We can support the colors anyway plus we get mana leech. That can't ever hurt.

-Devoto's Devotion. Movespeed never hurts, neither do attack speed and Chaos resist. Also more armor stacking.

-Rare Gripped Gloves (if you absolutely minmax probably with the Culling Strike influenced mod) to squeeze out just a little bit more.

-I've personally begun to consider going with one Beltimber Blade and a Shield aswell given we use a projectile skill but dual wield might be more DPS. I ain't no POB warrior I'm just bringing up possibilities.

I appreciate the suggestions regardless of POB warrior status :D.

- Fortitude Ascendancy is a great idea and I have even mentioned it in my Ascendancy options portion of the guide. Very comparable to First to Strike, Last to Fall route. Ryslatha's is expensive anyway

- Lioneye's Vision is a really good suggestion actually. Saves us a passive point as well on the tree. It will be interesting to see how Pierce feels after the Split. Will test out the skill with Pierce before I invest in any real chest piece.

- Devoto's is alright but we would lose almost 300 Total Life by taking it. On top of that it is also less dps than a Crown of the Inward Eye. Great for Cyclone builds though.

- I agree with the Gripped Gloves, I even have them in the Giga Rich item set in PoB (albeit without Culling but that would be a great option).

- I mentioned before but Beltimber is a great idea for clear but might feel like shit for things like higher tier map bosses where we lack the damage.
Hey - thanks for the guide!

Have you thought about including Sniper's Mark in here to help with bossing? Not necessarily self-cast, but maybe on a CoH ring for end-game?

The new mark clusters on the tree are quite strong, and the one closest to Duelist gives you free culling strike! You could save a lot of gem links with it.
Ok i really liked the mechanic of this skill but i got burned last league with melee (Played EQ Jugg).

I'm scared that i invest 8h Leveling and the character sucks.

Anyways.
When we run Enduring Cry AND Call of Steel which is both a Warcry we maybe shooting our self in the foot with a 8 Sec Cooldown(Call to Arms) when we need to generate Steel Shards for our secondary projectiles. And wise versa.

Also we should consider with a base dmg of 168.4% this Skill would do crazy more dmg with a two handed weapon. And we could use the secound 6-link for a single target impale skill.
Or what also is very interesting we can run Vaal Areas when we get a Map device for an easy 6-Link Weapon and don't have to wait for a 6-link Body armor. Saving time and money.

but i'm not sure if any of this matters i would like to make a build but without PoB it's nearly impossible for me to evaluate this Build idea. But i like the concept.
I followed your Earthshatter Jugg guide for the start of Harvest so I'll give this one a go too :). Cheers Aziire.
Nice guide. Would you consider this build SSF viable?
Thanks for the guide, I'll give this a try. Need a break from Cyclone haha
never played with a bestial minion. why is it annoying?

its not invulnerable? or too slow?
and you need to recast it alot
I got a bit into SSF approach of this build and i think i would use Inspirational instead of First to Strike. This give a huge 20% buff to our pride aura and we can easily skip Enlighten, because Banner costs no mana.
This build sounds fantastic, I'll definitely be trying it, thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires