[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
darkm0d a écrit :
While I have no where near all the items needed for this build to work so far, I have always loved flicker strike builds, and always wished I was tankier.

This build has been super fun to mess around with in the standard league.

I am considering going with this build for league start, but I am wondering how hard you think that would be? Since I mean, won't Farruls Fur be hard to find or, like, the build doesn't really "work" till you at least have that + aspect of Cat item.

How do you anticipate working around that?

I would really advise against using this build for league start unless you are planning to start with another skill and probably go for slayer, then switch later when you have the currency. cause yes, it won't work without Farrul's + aspect. you can make flicker build with slayer + Terminus 2H sword as it's cheap and frenzies will be easily generated, and switch to gladiator tanky version later.

Ok, cool. That's sort of what I hoped you'd say.

I am thinking of perhaps going some necro build or something to make money. Perhaps. I dunno I suck at this game, haha.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
darkm0d a écrit :
While I have no where near all the items needed for this build to work so far, I have always loved flicker strike builds, and always wished I was tankier.

I am considering going with this build for league start, but I am wondering how hard you think that would be? Since I mean, won't Farruls Fur be hard to find or, like, the build doesn't really "work" till you at least have that + aspect of Cat item.

I would really advise against using this build for league start unless you are planning to start with another skill and probably go for slayer, then switch later when you have the currency. cause yes, it won't work without Farrul's + aspect. you can make flicker build with slayer + Terminus 2H sword as it's cheap and frenzies will be easily generated, and switch to gladiator tanky version later.

So probably play with cyclone till farrul's fur? Would be damage/deff good this way?
Dernière édition par kovarniypidor, le 9 sept. 2020 15:21:45
"
mwaluce a écrit :
i'm having problem in my flicker on a solo mob or boss, the skill just stop and i need w8 for colldowns

ohhh, ty, i will try it for the next league
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
mwaluce a écrit :
i'm having problem in my flicker on a solo mob or boss, the skill just stop and i need w8 for colldowns

well it's obvious. you just need to use Farrul's fur to maintain near 100% uptime of frenzy charges, otherwise, build will just not work. I see that you have Aspect of the cat on the gloves, but what about Farrul's fur? you must get it. please follow the guide thoroughly and you won't face any problems.

ohh, ty, i will try it. i dont realize that
"
kovarniypidor a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
darkm0d a écrit :

So probably play with cyclone till farrul's fur? Would be damage/deff good this way?

yea it will be decent, and you can always go for Terminus est + slayer combo and still play Flicker till you get more currency
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
kovarniypidor a écrit :

yea it will be decent, and you can always go for Terminus est + slayer combo and still play Flicker till you get more currency

Wouldn't i loss def bonuses with terminus much? What ascendancy points? Overwhelm with bane of legends?
"
Bex - Marks apply the curse debuff on a single target and cannot be applied to more than one target. We've created new passive skills that apply specifically to marks and marked enemies. We're aiming to move Marks towards being more dexterity-aligned as a mechanic, so these passives will be closer to the Ranger area of the passive tree.

Curses that are considered Marks are Warlord's Mark, Poacher's Mark, Assassin's Mark and Sniper's Mark (which is the reworked Projectile Weakness).

How big of a nerf to the build is this change to curse on hit rings?
Dernière édition par Deskroid, le 9 sept. 2020 22:34:44
"
kovarniypidor a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
kovarniypidor a écrit :

Wouldn't i loss def bonuses with terminus much? What ascendancy points? Overwhelm with bane of legends?

yes u will lose lots of def but it's very very good in league start cause you will have good dps, and will be still able to clear most content very fast.
and NO don't go for overwhelm because Terminus est has super high crit chance anyway that Overwhelm will be a dps loss not gain. go for Brutal Fervour and Bane of Legends
"
Deskroid a écrit :
"
Bex - Marks apply the curse debuff on a single target and cannot be applied to more than one target. We've created new passive skills that apply specifically to marks and marked enemies. We're aiming to move Marks towards being more dexterity-aligned as a mechanic, so these passives will be closer to the Ranger area of the passive tree.

Curses that are considered Marks are Warlord's Mark, Poacher's Mark, Assassin's Mark and Sniper's Mark (which is the reworked Projectile Weakness).

How big of a nerf to the build is this change to curse on hit rings?

not a big one, assuming you are using flicker and not any other variant, then Assassin's mark is the only curse used. Assassin's mark is a good dps boost but it's never mandatory for the build to reach its peak.
this build will always be viable I think, even in upcoming leagues but due to the lack of harvest crafting, dps will probably be considerably lower and here is why:
- Perfect rare rings and amulet will be super hard to get and will probably be mirror-worthy next patch. but still making/buying good rings with phys dmg, accurency, and lfie will be possible.
- Getting +600pdps jewelled foils will be super expensive (probably +1mir again) so probably will settle for ~450-500pdps foils next patch which will cost around 20-35ex (estimate)
- Probably will have to settle with boots/gloves with just life/resistances.

BUT... good news is most of our gear is consisting of uniques such as:
- Abyssus
- Ryslatha's Coil
- Farrul's fur
- The Surrender

SO, overall, I expect around ~5-7M dps loss but defenses will probably stay the same (aside from chaos res cause it will be even harder to get chaos res on the exact gear pieces you use.
DPS next patch will probably be like ~15-17M DPS when maxed out.
all is still unclear though, let's wait for the patch notes and see what happens.
Endgame wise what's gonna be the best way to invest in more Max chaos res with changes to divine flesh, life on block shield with Max res or cluster? Or just swap divine flesh for something else?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires