[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Deskroid a écrit :
Endgame wise what's gonna be the best way to invest in more Max chaos res with changes to divine flesh, life on block shield with Max res or cluster? Or just swap divine flesh for something else?

I don't think replacing The surrender shield is a good idea especially that crafting a perfect rare shield will be much harder next league. so I still think Divine flesh is worth it. you can experiment and test though :D all is up to you.
Thanks for the build guide. It's a fun build.

I spent the last part of Harvest crafting gear for it to use on Standard while playing VD on league. Here's my gear. It's not tuned as well as the build guide's, but I made some of the pieces to be reusable for other builds.

2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
MoldyDwarf a écrit :
Thanks for the build guide. It's a fun build.

I spent the last part of Harvest crafting gear for it to use on Standard while playing VD on league. Here's my gear. It's not tuned as well as the build guide's, but I made some of the pieces to be reusable for other builds.

Very nice gear! Well done. I'm glad you had fun playing it. wish you all the best next league :3
How do you think this build will be without harvest crafting? it will be at least 50% of what you show on a budged?
"
How do you think this build will be without harvest crafting? it will be at least 50% of what you show on a budged?

Budget version will not be affected at all by 3.12 changes... the big hit would be the min-maxed items which will be harder/Impossible to acquire cause no more harvest-crafting.
Looking at the patch notes though, build will still be very sold in 3.12 as there is nothing changed in it except for AM curse (which is still very powerful but only for bosses now and it won't have any effect on clear-speed) and Divine Flesh went from 10% to max chaos res to only 5%.
So, to maintain our previous ~24M DPS on 5L in the min-maxed version next league, we will probably drop chaos resistance on all our pieces and change the anoint. cause perfect items will be way harder to get. if this is done, will have ~20-21M DPS next league when min-maxed. so Nothing really changed in the build, except losing all Chaos res in Min-Maxed version.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 15 sept. 2020 23:57:14
Is this viable as a league starter??
"
Hemzokuken a écrit :
Is this viable as a league starter??

you have 2 options if you wanna league start with this:
1- stay with the same ascendancy (Gladiator) but use different skill like cyclone/Double strike and keep on using it till you farm enough for Farrul's fur then you can switch to Flicker.
2- Start as a slayer taking Brutal Fervour and Bane of Legends and using Terminus Est 2-H Sword to generate Frenzies for Flicker Strike. build will have very very good damage on a budget but will be a bit squishy. Later, when you farm enough, you can make the transition from Slayer to Flicker Gladiator.
Of all the alternative skills to flicker to league start with before farruls do you think cyclone is the best or bladestorm/lacerate versions
Dernière édition par Deskroid, le 17 sept. 2020 07:49:15
"
Deskroid a écrit :
Of all the alternative skills to flicker to league start with before farruls do you think cyclone is the best or bladestorm/lacerate versions

Personally, I would recommend either cyclone or double strike with melee splash and switch to close combat if (in double strike) if you ever needed more damage. Assuming you will be having white socket/tabula.
Hi. Can u pls describe little bit more detsily how to level before flicker? i know u type cyclone or double strike, but, what gems to replace? just flicker strike replace with cyclone? everythign else remains?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires