[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
KretenSVK a écrit :
Hi. Can u pls describe little bit more detsily how to level before flicker? i know u type cyclone or double strike, but, what gems to replace? just flicker strike replace with cyclone? everythign else remains?

https://pastebin.com/qg5ty3ZT
this is the starter version of cyclone/Double strike that I've made. you will find both gems in there with their linked support with all the recommended starting/early league items and tree. this super budget version should cost an estimate of 40-50c assuming you will try to get a belt with resistances instead of perseverance belt, cause other wise, you will have to get gloves/boots with t1-2 resistances and life which will be expensive, so you just ditch the unique belt and go for a belt with resistances too. In other words, spread low tier resistance mods on your rare pieces so that you can get them for cheap early league.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 17 sept. 2020 10:28:37
Thanks
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
How do you think this build will be without harvest crafting? it will be at least 50% of what you show on a budged?

Budget version will not be affected at all by 3.12 changes... the big hit would be the min-maxed items which will be harder/Impossible to acquire cause no more harvest-crafting.
Looking at the patch notes though, build will still be very sold in 3.12 as there is nothing changed in it except for AM curse (which is still very powerful but only for bosses now and it won't have any effect on clear-speed) and Divine Flesh went from 10% to max chaos res to only 5%.
So, to maintain our previous ~24M DPS on 5L in the min-maxed version next league, we will probably drop chaos resistance on all our pieces and change the anoint. cause perfect items will be way harder to get. if this is done, will have ~20-21M DPS next league when min-maxed. so Nothing really changed in the build, except losing all Chaos res in Min-Maxed version.

I just wanted to ask for me anything over 10mil dps is way more then I will ever need do you still think Divine flesh is worth it after the 5% nerf? spending points to get it? Or should one rather look at other ways for more defense
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
Hi. Can u pls describe little bit more detsily how to level before flicker? i know u type cyclone or double strike, but, what gems to replace? just flicker strike replace with cyclone? everythign else remains?

https://pastebin.com/qg5ty3ZT
this is the starter version of cyclone/Double strike that I've made. you will find both gems in there with their linked support with all the recommended starting/early league items and tree. this super budget version should cost an estimate of 40-50c assuming you will try to get a belt with resistances instead of perseverance belt, cause other wise, you will have to get gloves/boots with t1-2 resistances and life which will be expensive, so you just ditch the unique belt and go for a belt with resistances too. In other words, spread low tier resistance mods on your rare pieces so that you can get them for cheap early league.

Thanks for this this will be very handy and thanks for the build guide
aight. have some questions

1. you said before you dont recommend to start a league with this build since its not good enough, but lets say ill start. So flicker will not work if i dont have farruls right, so i need to earn ~10ex for it - okay. here a question: farruls fur always enough to sustain frenzys all the time? i mean there no space when frenzys just went out? we have 4 frenzys (3+1) and it is always enough to keep flickering bosses? even on early setup?

2. lets say ill level glad with bringer of the rain helmet feat. impale right, then i wanna swap to your block-bleed setup: how much currency i need to feel good at red maps w/o flicker strike? lets say lacerate.

3. lets say we have no more harvest crafting right, can we do a good block build with atleast 8kk dps(flicker, lacerate or anything but cyclone(pls no) ) 6k ehp and full capped res with divine flesh? if we have.. 40ex budget?

4. Stay healthy, exile.
Dernière édition par 5tr33t, le 17 sept. 2020 11:10:07
"
DTBA a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
How do you think this build will be without harvest crafting? it will be at least 50% of what you show on a budged?

Budget version will not be affected at all by 3.12 changes... the big hit would be the min-maxed items which will be harder/Impossible to acquire cause no more harvest-crafting.
Looking at the patch notes though, build will still be very sold in 3.12 as there is nothing changed in it except for AM curse (which is still very powerful but only for bosses now and it won't have any effect on clear-speed) and Divine Flesh went from 10% to max chaos res to only 5%.
So, to maintain our previous ~24M DPS on 5L in the min-maxed version next league, we will probably drop chaos resistance on all our pieces and change the anoint. cause perfect items will be way harder to get. if this is done, will have ~20-21M DPS next league when min-maxed. so Nothing really changed in the build, except losing all Chaos res in Min-Maxed version.

I just wanted to ask for me anything over 10mil dps is way more then I will ever need do you still think Divine flesh is worth it after the 5% nerf? spending points to get it? Or should one rather look at other ways for more defense

No, Divine flesh is no longer recommended cause it will be extremely hard to max chaos res in 3.12 without harvest crafting. so just drop it. I dropped it in all my versions of the build
"
5tr33t a écrit :

1. you said before you dont recommend to start a league with this build since its not good enough, but lets say ill start. So flicker will not work if i dont have farruls right, so i need to earn ~10ex for it - okay. here a question: farruls fur always enough to sustain frenzys all the time? i mean there no space when frenzys just went out? we have 4 frenzys (3+1) and it is always enough to keep flickering bosses? even on early setup?

2. lets say ill level glad with bringer of the rain helmet feat. impale right, then i wanna swap to your block-bleed setup: how much currency i need to feel good at red maps w/o flicker strike? lets say lacerate.

3. lets say we have no more harvest crafting right, can we do a good block build with atleast 8kk dps(flicker, lacerate or anything but cyclone(pls no) ) 6k ehp and full capped res with divine flesh? if we have.. 40ex budget?

4. Stay healthy, exile.

First of all, I already made the build league-starter viable with around 2.5M dps with just ~50c investment. you can check the PoB: https://pastebin.com/RJtvNr3W although, u will be using either cyclone/double strike as your starter and not flicker till you get your Farrul's fur + Aspect of the cat on gloves/boots with reduced duration support.

as for your first inquiry, yes Farrul's fur will be sufficient to sustain flickering all the time on bosses, assuming you don't have any mana problems. and just for safety, you can always go for 5th frenzy charge on the tree.

as for your 2nd inquiry, I'm not really sure about lacerate as I don't usually play it, the starter version I made is either cyclone or double strike with melee splash, but lacerate should work just fine.

as for your 3rd question, you can check the new min-maxed version for 3.12 I've made. it will have same dps as it was in 3.11 but the only compensation we will have to make is sacrificing chaos resistance. OR you can sacrifice too much damage (remove Abysuss) and get a rare helm with resistances, life, and chaos res, and also try to get other rare pieces with t1-2 chaos res while using Cleansing thought Anoint on amulet. If you did that, DPS will go down big time but I believe it will still be above 8M. And yes it's possible to pull it off with 40ex I think. Would say that it will range from 40-80ex to get all the defenses we previously had in harvest + above 8M DPS. Otherwise, you can just let go of chaos res and it will be far cheaper to still be so tanky and have ~8M DPS
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 17 sept. 2020 11:32:51
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
5tr33t a écrit :

4. Stay healthy, exile.

First of all, I already made the build league-starter viable with around 2.5M dps with just ~50c investment. you can check the PoB: https://pastebin.com/RJtvNr3W although, u will be using either cyclone/double strike as your starter and not flicker till you get your Farrul's fur + Aspect of the cat on gloves/boots with reduced duration support.

as for your first inquiry, yes Farrul's fur will be sufficient to sustain flickering all the time on bosses, assuming you don't have any mana problems. and just for safety, you can always go for 5th frenzy charge on the tree.

as for your 2nd inquiry, I'm not really sure about lacerate as I don't usually play it, the starter version I made is either cyclone or double strike with melee splash, but lacerate should work just fine.

as for your 3rd question, you can check the new min-maxed version for 3.12 I've made. it will have same dps as it was in 3.11 but the only compensation we will have to make is sacrificing chaos resistance. OR you can sacrifice too much damage (remove Abysuss) and get a rare helm with resistances, life, and chaos res, and also try to get other rare pieces with t1-2 chaos res while using Cleansing thought Anoint on amulet. If you did that, DPS will go down big time but I believe it will still be above 8M. And yes it's possible to pull it off with 40ex I think. Would say that it will range from 40-80ex to get all the defenses we previously had in harvest + above 8M DPS. Otherwise, you can just let go of chaos res and it will be far cheaper to still be so tanky and have ~8M DPS

Aight cool. Thank you vm.
Hey, gonna use your build tomorrow :)

1) Just to be sure i understand :
-First i use the leaguestarter PoB with either cyclone or Double strike
-Then i get Farrul's Fur + Beastcraft Cat's aspect on gloves or boot
-Then i switch to Midgame PoB
Is this good ?

2) Most of leveling items in the league start PoB are lvl 55+~, what kind of stats should i be looking for while getting there ?
Dernière édition par Maldice, le 17 sept. 2020 15:01:25
"
Maldice a écrit :
Hey, gonna use your build tomorrow :)

1) Just to be sure i understand :
-First i use the leaguestarter PoB with either cyclone or Double strike
-Then i get Farrul's Fur + Beastcraft Cat's aspect on gloves or boot
-Then i switch to Midgame PoB
Is this good ?

2) Most of leveling items in the league start PoB are lvl 55+~, what kind of stats should i be looking for while getting there ?

sounds about right. as for leveling, here are some basic points:
- you will mainly be focusing on rares you find with life and resistances (try to keep your res capped as you keep progressing)
- any rares with crit, crit multi, phys dmg (assuming you are fine with life and res) will be great.
- you can try to get some leveling uniques as you progress such as:
1- Tabula Rasa (6L, probably your top priority once you get the currency for it)
2- Le heup of all (attribues, damage, res)
3- Praxis Unique ring (will solve mana issues)
4- Goldrim Helm (for res)
5- Wanderlust boots
6- Meginord's Girdle (awesome belt for physical leveling)
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 17 sept. 2020 17:52:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires