[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
SweeperÆBusk a écrit :
hi sir.

could u league start this?, if so what would be the replace to generate frenzy charges for the flicker variant.

PS i want to start with flicker.. the other skills such and bladestorm and cyclone is super boring

You could possibly do this as slayer until you get farrul's using golden rule and

Would need to be slayer for no bleed damage though, then swap to glad once you get farrul's? 100% need a bleed immune flask for those times you hit a single mob and don't leech long enough. You WILL kill yourself with bleed, very quickly.

That or terminus and crit, but meh.
Dernière édition par DasWiggles, le 6 sept. 2020 12:49:17
Hello.
I'm considering this as my league starter for Heist but I have a couple of questions for more experienced flicker players than me:

1. I remember reading about multistrike supported attacks animation cancelling themselves when animation cancelling was introduced, is this still the case and thus forcing you to tap the attack keybind or has this been fixed and would allow me to hold the keybind while still getting the extra damage from multistrike?

2. Are people using this build ignoring delve or is it still very much possible to do? I would need to be able to get down to 600 depth but not further (as this seems to be the deepest GGG goes for the EGG challenge).

3. Considering Harvest crafting won't go core and thus perfect gear will be much less available would you still consider "Crown of the inward eye" a good defensive substitute for "Abyssus" or do you think the overall decrease of power in available gear make "Abyssus" more mandatory? I know that this also heavily depends on the patch notes, but assuming this spec won't be affected by any nerfs or buffs.

Thanks for the build and good luck in Heist everyone!
How much build will be harder to make without Harvest crafting?
"
AgumoPL a écrit :
How much build will be harder to make without Harvest crafting?

it won't be that hard to make still even without harvest crafting. but also not as powerful. i'm sure it will still be viable though. I would say let's wait for patch notes to see what's new in next league then I will post any changes that impacts the build here.
"
Leatificat a écrit :
Hello.
I'm considering this as my league starter for Heist but I have a couple of questions for more experienced flicker players than me:

1. I remember reading about multistrike supported attacks animation cancelling themselves when animation cancelling was introduced, is this still the case and thus forcing you to tap the attack keybind or has this been fixed and would allow me to hold the keybind while still getting the extra damage from multistrike?

2. Are people using this build ignoring delve or is it still very much possible to do? I would need to be able to get down to 600 depth but not further (as this seems to be the deepest GGG goes for the EGG challenge).

3. Considering Harvest crafting won't go core and thus perfect gear will be much less available would you still consider "Crown of the inward eye" a good defensive substitute for "Abyssus" or do you think the overall decrease of power in available gear make "Abyssus" more mandatory? I know that this also heavily depends on the patch notes, but assuming this spec won't be affected by any nerfs or buffs.

Thanks for the build and good luck in Heist everyone!

hello, as for your first question, i'm not really sure as I was just tapping the keybind for Flicker all the time so I didn't test what you are saying.

2nd, this build is just fine in delving but I didn't do much of it this league so I don't know how far it can go tbh. and if flicker got a bit out of hand in deeper stages in delve, you can always switch it temporary for another skill when you are doing delve.

3rd, probably Abyssus will be more mandatory cause damage will definitely take a big hit due to lack of harvest crafting. all depends on the patch notes as you said though. some new additions/modifiers might make up for the lost damage from perfect jewelries/weapon. so let's just wait and see.
i'm having problem in my flicker on a solo mob or boss, the skill just stop and i need w8 for colldowns
"
mwaluce a écrit :
i'm having problem in my flicker on a solo mob or boss, the skill just stop and i need w8 for colldowns

well it's obvious. you just need to use Farrul's fur to maintain near 100% uptime of frenzy charges, otherwise, build will just not work. I see that you have Aspect of the cat on the gloves, but what about Farrul's fur? you must get it. please follow the guide thoroughly and you won't face any problems.
"
mwaluce a écrit :

well it's obvious. you just need to use Farrul's fur to maintain near 100% uptime of frenzy charges, otherwise, build will just not work. I see that you have Aspect of the cat on the gloves, but what about Farrul's fur? you must get it. please follow the guide thoroughly and you won't face any problems.
While I have no where near all the items needed for this build to work so far, I have always loved flicker strike builds, and always wished I was tankier.

This build has been super fun to mess around with in the standard league.

I am considering going with this build for league start, but I am wondering how hard you think that would be? Since I mean, won't Farruls Fur be hard to find or, like, the build doesn't really "work" till you at least have that + aspect of Cat item.

How do you anticipate working around that?
"
darkm0d a écrit :
While I have no where near all the items needed for this build to work so far, I have always loved flicker strike builds, and always wished I was tankier.

This build has been super fun to mess around with in the standard league.

I am considering going with this build for league start, but I am wondering how hard you think that would be? Since I mean, won't Farruls Fur be hard to find or, like, the build doesn't really "work" till you at least have that + aspect of Cat item.

How do you anticipate working around that?

I would really advise against using this build for league start unless you are planning to start with another skill and probably go for slayer, then switch later when you have the currency. cause yes, it won't work without Farrul's + aspect. you can make flicker build with slayer + Terminus 2H sword as it's cheap and frenzies will be easily generated, and switch to gladiator tanky version later.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires