[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Could someone post a screenshot of the tree, please? Not using PoB atm.

Hi!

I've been enjoying the build and crafting all of my gear for it, I still have some improvements to make but for the most part I'd say it's done. Other than maybe switching out my amulet for an influenced one with an Eleron ring I plan to buy after obtaining HH.

I do feel like my damage is pretty low compared to what other people have stated with their build (I am using the cyclone version; I'm currently around 13M DPS and I'm not quite sure where to take it from there.)

I do also feel slightly weak when fighting tougher mobs and some bosses, (Though I have been able to complete 100% Delirious Maps using this build so this is only a minor issue, mainly due to me missing some % life as I re-spec'd to get Unnatural Instinct).

My PoB link is listed if you'd like to have a look and suggest where to improve; would be appreciated!
https://pastebin.com/BQ7hGVFd
Dernière édition par Gadie, le 2 sept. 2020 22:07:48
"
webas a écrit :
What do you do when you have 4k hp. you can one tapped by a boss if block fails to activate. Also checked the build pob. Most damage comes from insane gear the author has. I guess its cool for softcore.

you will have around 5-5.6k life depending on your gear and build is super tanky when fully geared:
- +5k life
- 85% chaos res
- more than 80% physical damage reduction
- lots of armour to utilize Molten shell
- 50% of elemental damage taken as chaos
- 62% chance to evade while in sand stance
- 79% chance to block spells and attacks

and yes build is for softcore only and to make it hardcore viable, probably you will need to invest in more life and defenses
"
Johnstruction87 a écrit :
Could someone post a screenshot of the tree, please? Not using PoB atm.

this is the min-maxed version tree

and this is budget tree
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 2 sept. 2020 22:25:04
"
Gadie a écrit :
Hi!

I've been enjoying the build and crafting all of my gear for it, I still have some improvements to make but for the most part I'd say it's done. Other than maybe switching out my amulet for an influenced one with an Eleron ring I plan to buy after obtaining HH.

I do feel like my damage is pretty low compared to what other people have stated with their build (I am using the cyclone version; I'm currently around 13M DPS and I'm not quite sure where to take it from there.)

I do also feel slightly weak when fighting tougher mobs and some bosses, (Though I have been able to complete 100% Delirious Maps using this build so this is only a minor issue, mainly due to me missing some % life as I re-spec'd to get Unnatural Instinct).

My PoB link is listed if you'd like to have a look and suggest where to improve; would be appreciated!
https://pastebin.com/BQ7hGVFd

ok here are some notes:
- you impale chance is only 80%, you really need forceful skewering to up it to 100%
- you are missing lots of life on most of your gear pieces, please try to remove any unnecessary mods and craft t1 life cause 4k life is kinda low.
- try to get Abyssus with cyclone, blood rage, or blood and sand enchant.
- if you wanna be more tanky, go for Devoto's devotion with enchant (so that you get rid of the 40% increased phys damage taken)
- as for why you are missing so much damage, it's because you are using fortify and not brutality(you are also using fortify with leap slam), you are using HH and not Ryslatha's coil, and also the helm doesn't have enchant. and worst of all, not using Blood and sand
- you need more accuracy on your gear. Precision should be lvl 1-3 and you should remove the enlighten and put blood and sand instead, and to reach 100% accuracy, you will need x2 gear pieces with t1 accuracy.

If everything above is fixed, you should notice huge difference. in most content you wouldn't need to switch HH cause it's very good to use with this build if you do fully juiced maps/or 100% delirious maps.
Huh, interesting. I'm not entirely sure where I got the Fortify from. Especially for Cyclone. In the PoB i'm following it does have Fortify socketed with Leap Slam. On a second look, it's also there for Cyclone too! Although it also has Brutality in that link as well so that's on my for missing that one. I do still have my coil, I equip it for bosses but mostly use HH just for fun when clearing maps.

As for the impale, I do have forceful skewering allocated in my tree; it's kind of a mystery as to why it's not at 100%. I'm still working on my accuracy, I plan to get it on my gloves but I have yet to come across the crafts to be able to do that yet; Life rolls are still in progress and yeah, I didn't have blood and sand because I overlooked it in the build. I'm working to fix the life, this has been a pretty long-standing effort I've been trying to make.

I appreciate you for mentioning the issues I have related to a low DPS number. I'm now around ~17M. I've been trying to get an enchantment on Abyssus but I haven't quite come across one yet (Both in the Labrynth and on the trade site).
Would it be any better if I use cluster jewels? Are there any recommendations? Wanna try sth new for my duelist at the end of league.
Dernière édition par shana0504, le 4 sept. 2020 14:08:44
"
"
shana0504 a écrit :
Would it be any better if I use cluster jewels? Are there any recommendations? Wanna try sth new for my duelist at the end of league.

Personally, I wouldn't advise using any clusters in the build as everything in the tree is just important. you can experiment and test though.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 4 sept. 2020 18:11:44
"
shana0504 a écrit :

This is my PoB, with 1 large 1 med cluster. Gives some damage, rage generation, life leech, culling strike and increased vulnerability effect. I don't have glorious vanity though, that's the trade. OP tree has more defense.

https://pastebin.com/dSVkjXV5
hi sir.

could u league start this?, if so what would be the replace to generate frenzy charges for the flicker variant.

PS i want to start with flicker.. the other skills such and bladestorm and cyclone is super boring

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires