[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
DillDill a écrit :
How do you deal with stun? I cannot find anything about it in the build guide. It seems to be my biggest problem. I just stop attacking in a middle of a pack sometimes.
Im used to flickering with slayer ascendency (cannot be stunned while leeching).
How do i fix this?

Edit: Maybe its not stun, its the frenzys im running low on.

Sincerely.

I really can't begin to say how many mistakes you have made so I'll have to assume you just took any of the pastebins from the guide and just tried to copy it with some similar gear, not knowing how the build works at all. SO PLEASE, read all the FaQ section and fix all your gear, aspect of the cat's place and its necessities, flasks, tree. And if you want detailed help you can just join the discord server (link at the beginning of the guide) and ask there (people will help you there) as I'm very busy these days and can't fully check and write how to fix all the mistakes you have.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 12 avr. 2021 03:19:39
I'm thinking to use this as a league starter.
I checked the guide but don't understand what gems we should use in the first two acts. In act 3 we get cyclone but what about the 1-2? Leap slam?
"
milkmeda a écrit :
I'm thinking to use this as a league starter.
I checked the guide but don't understand what gems we should use in the first two acts. In act 3 we get cyclone but what about the 1-2? Leap slam?

you can use any physical /melee skill you like with its appropriate supports such as frost blade for example.
Because of the nerf of Flesh & Stone, I guess this build will need to be a little rework. Will see with the Patch note
Unless there are more drastic nerfs in the notes they didnt cover in the manifesto we should be fine.

You can easily make up the extra 10% mana reservation later on in the league with jewel corruptions or changing your amulet annointment.

Ill still league start with this as cyclone, and stay with that, I copied Blazer's cyclone min/max PoB and made a few tweaks and it performed really well, was able to easily faceroll everything.

This one was one of the best builds I've ever played, starting with it today.
Hey,

nice build , in the changelog you wrote maim and precision will be removed.
Am i blind or is there no uptodate pastebin for 3.14?
All previous pastebins are the same.. they don't need to be updated as nothing really changed (I can't update them now anyway cause PoB Fork still didn't add the newly updated gems to its database, so I will update the pastebins once it gets updated) and the new way to solve the reservation issue is to do a combination of what I wrote in the changelog till you have enough mana, so it's a matter of preference (removing maim and precision isn't a must as there are other options as well)
"
Koysky a écrit :
This one was one of the best builds I've ever played, starting with it today.

I'm very glad you liked it, Exile! Best of luck today!
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 16 avr. 2021 12:09:45
Thanks for the guide. Have a great league!
Dernière édition par Willysojang, le 16 avr. 2021 16:19:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires