[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I'm fairly new to league starting, and I am completely lost on how to level this build. Stick with cyclone until I have enough for Farruls Fur?
"
isaixh a écrit :
I'm fairly new to league starting, and I am completely lost on how to level this build. Stick with cyclone until I have enough for Farruls Fur?

Pretty much. You can run a Terminus Est to keep frenzy charges for Flicker, but it's honestly easier just to build a cyclone build while you get the parts together. Most of the gems overlap, and the ones that don't just put in your weapon swap to level.
Just hit maps and feeling good so far. First two acts (prior to getting Cyclone) felt miserable, but things were relatively smooth after that. Getting a few chaos from Ultimatum helped my leveling tremendously - bought a Praxis as soon as I noticed myself having mana issues, and upgraded my weapon whenever I felt like I wasn't doing enough damage.

Anyway, I suppose my current plan is to get a Lioneye's Remorse and a few other cheap pieces of gear, then save up for a Farrul's Fur (which will probably take a while). Swapped into Flicker Strike pretty early when I last played this build (I think as soon as I unlocked Multistrike), but figure I might as well give Cyclone a more exhaustive test this time.

....I suspect 'stay in the circles' Ultimatum challenges will be a massive headache when I do switch to Flicker Strike. On the other hand, all the 'ruin' mods are laughably easy due to block, which is nice.
Hi! What if I use Lacerate instead of Cyclone? Is it ok?
Flicker strike is surprisingly easy to sustain against trash even without Farruls if anyone wants to level with it, it's not ideal damage but if you want to flicker you want to flicker. Just use another skill for single target like Vaal Double Strike.

Blood Rage and Multistrike make it so that you won't run out easily as long as you can deal semi-reasonable damage, and splash gives you enough clear. I swapped into it as soon as I could equip Lakishu's Blade for the multistrike at level 28 (Cyclone level) and have been able to take it into yellow maps without any other form of sustain. Pick up a frenzy charge if you're struggling but I very rarely ran out with 4 and only because my damage is shit
Anyone else getting desync with lockstep on?
"
RestInPieces a écrit :

Yup. I sure am.

I also get stuck on terrain.

I followed the high end guide for this build and it feels super squishy. Not sure if its just the league mechanic it cant handle very well.
"
SaracenS a écrit :
"
RestInPieces a écrit :

Yup. I sure am.

I followed the high end guide for this build and it feels super squishy. Not sure if its just the league mechanic it cant handle very well.

Getting stuck in terrain as well sometimes.

Haven't been able to test because the prices for the items have skyrocketed and my RNG was terrible this time around, so I only got a farrul's, still 5L, abyssus and some cat gloves. But with that I can only farm without dying till tier 13 or so.

The mechanic is brutal for most builds but gladiators are probably one of the best ascendancies for it, defensive-wise. How much is your life pool? Does the Surrender make a difference?
Dernière édition par RestInPieces, le 23 avr. 2021 15:10:48
"
RestInPieces a écrit :
"
SaracenS a écrit :
"
RestInPieces a écrit :

Yup. I sure am.

Getting stuck in terrain as well sometimes.

Haven't been able to test because the prices for the items have skyrocketed and my RNG was terrible this time around, so I only got a farrul's, still 5L, abyssus and some cat gloves. But with that I can only farm without dying till tier 13 or so.

The mechanic is brutal for most builds but gladiators are probably one of the best ascendancies for it, defensive-wise. How much is your life pool? Does the Surrender make a difference?

I went from dual wield saviour cyclone slayer to this. So I should feel alot tankier, that isn't the case yet. Maybe I just need more dmg. My life pool is around 4.7k.

As for the shield, seems like most of the dmg from Ulti is just degen/unblockable so idk.
"
SaracenS a écrit :

I went from dual wield saviour cyclone slayer to this. So I should feel alot tankier, that isn't the case yet. Maybe I just need more dmg. My life pool is around 4.7k.

As for the shield, seems like most of the dmg from Ulti is just degen/unblockable so idk.

Hmm, besides CR immunity you already have and chaos res, you could try gladiators perseverance +40% leech rate node, might help with degen.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires