[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I had to switch to the Cyclone version, Flicker Strike was stupidly OP and fast but after 4 or 5 maps id be literally sick to my stomach, feeling like I had to throw up.

The lightning fast herky jerky screen made me feel like I was riding the tea cups with Hulk Hogan.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 1 avr. 2021 23:32:33
I know we dont use cluster jewels but if your tree runs you next to the melee damage cluster in the bottom left it only costs 8 total points to slot a Large Cluster Jewel, 5 really b/c it frees up 3 points from jewel sockets you had to use elsewhere.

So basically 4-5 points you can use any medium or large you want and tailor 2 nodes to your needs.

You can make this large without any RNG, gives you enemies explode for physical damage and 30% critical multiplier all the time;

The 3rd notable can be smite the weak, heavy hitter, or martial prowess, any of the 3 possible suffixs it doesnt matter b/c its placed at the far bottom and you dont path to it.

You just buy a blank 8 passive large and alteration it until you get 1 of the 3 suffixs listed above, regal it, then just buy 2 harvest crafts, 100% success rate > augment critical for precise retaliation and augment physical for devastator.

Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 2 avr. 2021 21:04:44
Yo someone can explain me why i dont have a lot of DPS please? I dont know what i did wrong with items ^^'. https://pastebin.com/iY32sjAF
To be fair, PoB now support Timeless jewel, so if you removed the +52 STR, the DPS drops around ~500k.

And in term of boss fight such as Sirus or Maven, you will not have any on-kill effect such as charges, this furthur reduces DPS by about ~8m.

To be exact, this build is dealing about 26m dps on bosses like Sirus or Maven.

In a realistic DPS with 100% uptime buffs, the real DPS is about 8.5m on Sirus boss setting.
Dernière édition par areyouabc, le 7 avr. 2021 01:57:21
"
areyouabc a écrit :
To be fair, PoB now support Timeless jewel, so if you removed the +52 STR, the DPS drops around ~500k.

And in term of boss fight such as Sirus or Maven, you will not have any on-kill effect such as charges, this furthur reduces DPS by about ~8m.

To be exact, this build is dealing about 26m dps on bosses like Sirus or Maven.

In a realistic DPS with 100% uptime buffs, the real DPS is about 8.5m on Sirus boss setting.

the configuration of the final versions of the build is meant to know what's the maximum DPS you can deal in t16+ 100% delirium maps which will utilize both the power charges and any on kill effect (although I don't have any on kill effect on my config), and yes the 52str can be removed now (it's removed in my final version of the build this league anyway)
I suppose you are talking about ur own setup cause in mine, even if i will remove the power charges and the 52str now, I will still deal above the 100M DPS to sirus.
Here, https://pastebin.com/KqK7r12T - 112M DPS without power charges. it can get even higher if you are doing bosses only and not delirium maps as you can anoint Panopticon on amulet or get it through a thread of hope for ~140M+ dps or so
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 7 avr. 2021 03:58:48
"
KaizerVersuh a écrit :
Yo someone can explain me why i dont have a lot of DPS please? I dont know what i did wrong with items ^^'. https://pastebin.com/iY32sjAF

You have much higher DPS than what your PoB is showing. you are problably new to Path Of Building as you didn't mark anything in your config tab nor your flasks, thus, you see that dps is low. But in reality it's much much higher with everything marked the right way.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
KaizerVersuh a écrit :

You have much higher DPS than what your PoB is showing. you are problably new to Path Of Building as you didn't mark anything in your config tab nor your flasks, thus, you see that dps is low. But in reality it's much much higher with everything marked the right way.

Ok didnt know i needed to put this i though it was automatic. Yes i'm new with pob it's my 1st build where i use the software. So can you say what item i need to upgrade for have better dps? Because except the big foil, 2 steel rings and 3 factor watcher's eyes, i have the same caracteristics with other items. And sry if it's unreadable but english is not my native langage ^^'
"
KaizerVersuh a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
KaizerVersuh a écrit :

Ok didnt know i needed to put this i though it was automatic. Yes i'm new with pob it's my 1st build where i use the software. So can you say what item i need to upgrade for have better dps? Because except the big foil, 2 steel rings and 3 factor watcher's eyes, i have the same caracteristics with other items. And sry if it's unreadable but english is not my native langage ^^'

- Reroll that Abyssus till you get 120+ crit multi and 42% or less phys damage taken
- get a better Ryslatha's coil with higher rolls and make it 20% attack quality (you need to get as much max phys as possible and as low minimum phys as possible on it)
- get more life on your gear! your life is extremely low. 3800 is very bad.
- you can get intuitive leap with corrupted blood on it and replace that rare jewel with a triple crit multi jewel + life and get the resistances you need elsewhere using harvest on any of the rare pieces you have.
- your hit chance is extremely low which is just super bad... 89% is really bad. you need to get t1 accuracy on one of your rings and make it 20% attack quality then pick up Acuity on the tree.
- then ofc as you mentioned, getting a 600+ pdps foil with high crit and attack speed, and 2 good steel rings will be a huge upgrade to your dps.
- your Impale chance isn't 100%...... you need to pick up forceful skewering on tree asap.
- Get awakened multistrike asap to solve all of your sustain problems.

There are many others things you can do but these are the most important. [Hit chance and impale chance is a must fix...]
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 7 avr. 2021 05:28:21
Okay ty for answering me! Now i know what to do for upgrade build :) .
How do you deal with stun? I cannot find anything about it in the build guide. It seems to be my biggest problem. I just stop attacking in a middle of a pack sometimes.
Im used to flickering with slayer ascendency (cannot be stunned while leeching).
How do i fix this?

Edit: Maybe its not stun, its the frenzys im running low on.

Sincerely.
Dernière édition par DillDill, le 11 avr. 2021 14:42:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires