[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Great build blew threw every map this league had a great time with it. Keep up the great work.
"
IAmRipclaw a écrit :
I've been playing bleed bow , dying alot on high end maps. I was thinking of trying this build out for a couple weeks.

I got looking at peoples gear and the 50 ex I would have to spend seems like i'd have the same problem with this build as well.

You get good gear but each upgrade after that is insane.

Apparently I need to get better at making currency.

At any rate, is it worth my time to switch over on a 50 ex budget.

Cheers

well it might be, at least if you are interested to experience the bare minimum of the build. But I mean, most things are really cheap now (at least the mid-range items) like farrul's fur 6l, surrender, ryslatha's coil, abyssus with high roll, decent boots and gloves with +1 strike. Problem will lie in a good sword and awakened multistrike. if you can fit all of these in 50ex budget, which is very possible if you bargain for some deals when you are buying the items, then you should be good to go. Biggest problem will be Awakened multistrike Tbh as it's 3/4 of your budget alone. you can make the build without it, but If so, maybe go for a good paradoxica with 1.5 attack speed, 195+pdps, and (18+ chance to impale if you can find it, this is optional)

The build has insane scaling with any upgrade you make. every single upgrade will always be so meaningful for the build if you can afford it.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 28 mars 2021 11:49:11
"
IAmRipclaw a écrit :
I've been playing bleed bow , dying alot on high end maps. I was thinking of trying this build out for a couple weeks.

I got looking at peoples gear and the 50 ex I would have to spend seems like i'd have the same problem with this build as well.

You get good gear but each upgrade after that is insane.

Apparently I need to get better at making currency.

At any rate, is it worth my time to switch over on a 50 ex budget.

Cheers

this build is absolutely going to be mare tanky than a bow build, just because of block and life gain on block. As i said in a previous post, i'm running without a 6L (!), no ryslatha, and have many more opportunities to improve and still running t14s mindless, but i do have to pay attention in t15s.

yeah this is an expensive build to min-max, but the real question is do you want to use flicker strike ??

a lot of people don't like it.

Thanks for the input. I am going to try it out. Have liquidated some assets to get some gear.

If I can sell my bow and quiver I'll be able to buy that Awakened Multistrike Support gem.
Heya! I feel that I also need to leave a message here.

Switched from Frost Blades Raider with a Farruls Fur to this build with maybe only around 15-20ex Budget.

It felt better than the previous build from the start, but now with more budget and nearly a league spent with this build I really fell in love with Flicker Strike.

Thanks for this Guide from my side! :)
i have a really good vulnerabilty on hit ring (t1 crit multi, t1 phys, t1 life, t1 curse, and attack speed) that i really want to use (lol), do u think its worth running a whisper of doom for double curse with my another assassin mark ring?
"
Edelce a écrit :
i have a really good vulnerabilty on hit ring (t1 crit multi, t1 phys, t1 life, t1 curse, and attack speed) that i really want to use (lol), do u think its worth running a whisper of doom for double curse with my another assassin mark ring?

Frenetic Grants more dps than double curses with whispers of Doom but you can use double curse setups just fine if u want to :D
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 31 mars 2021 00:01:11
Ok so I ended this league, I wanted to thank you for this amazing build guide mate ;) I had so much fun with it that I cant even describe haha, after 6 years of break from the game I ran throught all the new content and it felt like a walk in the park, did sirius at awakening lvl8 for the first time and FIRST try, without even knowing the boss mechanics and I think that speaks for itself how good this build rly is :D

Im ending the league with lvl98, 65m dps. I wish I joined this league from day 1 and not half way coz I would love to try and push it even further but who knows maybe next league I will go with it again and have more time, but without harvest it wont be that easy anymore I guess haha

SicknatuREE - Ritual
Dernière édition par DevilwalkHype, le 31 mars 2021 13:33:20
From the limited play so far I'd give this build 2 thumbs up.

Running some not to bad gear, aside from lack of chaos resistance.

Good damage, definitely better survivability compared to the bleed bow I was playing.

I will definitely consider this from next season start.

Thanks again for a well written guide.

Cheers
Very nice build, ive been trying out several over the last month going all out, like 150ex+ on each one with the crazy loot I had from the insane burning arrow build and they have all pretty much sucked until this one.

I purposely only got the mid tier stuff to start out b/c I wanted to see what it felt like in realistic stuff id have early on in next league and it was still solid.

League starting with this, will just do the hobo cyclone version till im up and running, thank you for the work and detail in the guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires