[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Anyone else getting 1-shot in ultimatum all the time? Are ultimatum monsters so strong or am i missing something?

Edit: Nevermind. Upgrading Solaris and Grutkul Pantheon + getting Unnatural Instinct really helps. Still, needs quite the investment to survive ultimatum :O
Dernière édition par Antiritter, le 24 avr. 2021 15:33:06
What gems should i use on the surrender?
I want to try playing with your guide. Here is a link https://pastebin.com/3xZ3FxjA for beginners, but it lacks 5% of the mana reservation. How to solve this problem?
"
AMD965BE a écrit :
I want to try playing with your guide. Here is a link https://pastebin.com/3xZ3FxjA for beginners, but it lacks 5% of the mana reservation. How to solve this problem?

easiest way to solve any mana problem is just to pick up a -reservation helmet. They are cheap. 60c-1ex for -flesh and stone, skitterbots, you name it.
Dernière édition par SaracenS, le 25 avr. 2021 02:12:42
Got a 3 link with divergent riposte, anomalous reckoning and lgoh (occasionally get onslaught and debilitate enemies).

I also got a talisman with Swagger for science (it was the only one I could afford) and it helps a bit with frenzy uptime, but more importantly allows me to have 3 endurance charges on most content.

Currently, only with Farrul's and a half-decent weapon I crafted, I can farm t16 content (ultimatums included), guardians etc, low delirium but I die occasionally so I am kinda stuck to level 92.

Increased life leech rate (gladiator's peserverance) helps with bosses, but only a little. Any advice for the best next upgrade is welcome.
Dernière édition par RestInPieces, le 25 avr. 2021 05:37:38
Hi i save up some currency (about 40ex) and want to test this build, what should i buy first ?? And how it looks in ultimatum on juiced t16ins ?? Do u lads die a lot there ?? How u deal with stay in stone ones ??
I normally have dual strike to swap for delving and the ritual circle ones. seam to work prety decent. The chest piece and either gloves or boots with cat aspect is must have otherwise u can mess around.
I was looking at the pob for the final build. I see there is no melee splash anymore. Is that no longer needed if u have awakened multistrike?
How this build handles the league mechanic on a build?
Hello, in the Mid version of PoB you've taken 2 nodes for 5%hp on Life Wheel.
You can move them for Bloodless node and you get 3% extra life + Enemies cannot leech life from you :p

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires