[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Wout123 a écrit :
Let me preface this by saying that harvest is the first league I play this game.
I am still clueless about a lot of parts.

I have been using this guide to build my Flicker character and I feel like I have close to the gear linked in this guide. I have three questions:

1) I see people talking about ~35M+ DPS while I am only seeing that i have around ~1M DPS on Path of Building. How do you calculate DPS and/or why is my DPS this much lower than that of others? Am I missing one important part?

2) I have one Awakeners Orb and I can either double influence my ring, or gloves. Which one would be more beneficial? Would it be wise to use it on one of my current items, or would it be better to make a new one, and sell the old one after it's done?

3) Right now I'm using one extra resistance jewel to fix my resistances and I want to swap this one or another one out for a watcher's eye. I just don't know how to get my resistances capped by swapping out the extra jewel or which other gem i could swap out for the watchers eye (it has +2 impale hits on it, nothing more)

Hope anyone could help me out!

1- your gear is looking great, it's impossible to have 1m dps with that gear in PoB, so you are definitely doing something wrong and probably not checking right stuff in Configuration tab.
2- don't use your awakener orb on any of the pieces u have cause it will reroll them. you should use it to make new ring or gloves and make sure to have x1 influence mod you wanna keep on each piece and other mods are just regular.
3- as for the rare jewels you are using, they are all very mediocre atm, and need to be replaced. to fix res, you need to do 2 things. 1st is get Unnatural instinct and put it in the exact socket in the guide's PoB. 2nd, you have x3 accuracy mods on jewelries, and build only need x2 to reach 100%, at least in my case. so you can remove 1 of them if possible and aug any missing resistances. and also another solution, you can get a rare jewel with all the resistances u need and also corrupted blood implicit if you can find any.

and you really need curse immunity on one of ur flasks, maybe try to get it on your quicksilver instead of the mov.spd mod.

hope this helps.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 27 août 2020 09:23:49
"
Wout123 a écrit :
Let me preface this by saying that harvest is the first league I play this game.
I am still clueless about a lot of parts.

I have been using this guide to build my Flicker character and I feel like I have close to the gear linked in this guide. I have three questions:

1) I see people talking about ~35M+ DPS while I am only seeing that i have around ~1M DPS on Path of Building. How do you calculate DPS and/or why is my DPS this much lower than that of others? Am I missing one important part?

2) I have one Awakeners Orb and I can either double influence my ring, or gloves. Which one would be more beneficial? Would it be wise to use it on one of my current items, or would it be better to make a new one, and sell the old one after it's done?

3) Right now I'm using one extra resistance jewel to fix my resistances and I want to swap this one or another one out for a watcher's eye. I just don't know how to get my resistances capped by swapping out the extra jewel or which other gem i could swap out for the watchers eye (it has +2 impale hits on it, nothing more)

Hope anyone could help me out!

At lvl91 you ain't "fully grown" either, all possible points from now on are all dps. And since jewels are really easy to get close to perfect u are missing out there.

Use some kind of enchant on the abyssus.
Upgrade gloves to +1frenzy and +1strike gloves, drop "Blade master" "Versalility" and "Tribal Fury" and try to squeeze in a Large Cluster with 2 jewel-sockets.
I loose 28% of my dps, 14% life and 10% chaosres if i remove my Large clustersetup (10 points).

All the small things matters :)

Here you have a 33mill shaperdps PoB with most boxes checked, 38.5mil with pride at max effect, but nothing really survives that long unless flasks are down so that should be kept at initial effect ;)

https://pastebin.com/cVU5CHhV
Worked out resists with jewels to use abyssus if I wanted. Comes up to ~49mil dps with max ele and chaos res. Didn't get glorious vanity in though.

Managed to finish the foil, too. About 4dps off of perfect.

Probably done with improvements, just wrapping up challenges.
"
DasWiggles a écrit :
Worked out resists with jewels to use abyssus if I wanted. Comes up to ~49mil dps with max ele and chaos res. Didn't get glorious vanity in though.

Managed to finish the foil, too. About 4dps off of perfect.

Probably done with improvements, just wrapping up challenges.

very impressive! :D
Is this build viable for Sirus A8 with budget version (included Paradoxica) ?
I'm going to try this build next league. Thx.
"
Is this build viable for Sirus A8 with budget version (included Paradoxica) ?
I'm going to try this build next league. Thx.

I never went for the budget version in the first place, but lots of poeple who tried budget version with paradoxica were able to do Sirus a8 just fine.
Would you all say that this is a league starter build? Except for Farrul's Fur everything in the budget section is decently cheap and the build looks nuts
"
GrindcoreFTW a écrit :
Would you all say that this is a league starter build? Except for Farrul's Fur everything in the budget section is decently cheap and the build looks nuts

Could probably league start it as cyclone or lacerate. Don't know that I'd try league starting flicker, since without farrul's would probably feel pretty bad.
"
GrindcoreFTW a écrit :

I wouldn't recommend starting league with flicker mainly cause of Farrul's Fur as DasWiggles stated. maybe start with any other version of the build like cyclone, blade storm, lacerate till you can afford to upgrade then you can make the switch.
What do you do when you have 4k hp. you can one tapped by a boss if block fails to activate. Also checked the build pob. Most damage comes from insane gear the author has. I guess its cool for softcore.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires