[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

On the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel, what are you rolling for?
Blazer780
1. Do we need Stun and Stun Duration in our build?
I mean if there is Ryslatha's Coil with 5% increased Strength and 5% increased Dexterity and decent other stats, should i get one?

2. Does "Main hand chance to hit evasive monsters" matter that much? I have 97%. Should i make it 100%?

3.1 For us Cyclone boyz which annointment better? Lucidity, Frenetic, or something else& I am asking because for now i can't afford Aul's Uprising with "Pride reserves no Mana", but there are some good corrupted amulets with annointments so i want to know what is better.

3.2 What about Frenzy charges at all? I saw somewhere you sad we don't need them, is that correct?

3.3 We Cyclone boyz should ditch herald of purity, and skitterbots. That's all?
Dernière édition par Rexawl, le 26 oct. 2020 16:22:50
Okay after farming up enough currency , i have around 104 ex to throw at this build!
If theres a kind soul around that would list the items i should buy to convert to this build , that would be awesome.
I would honestly do it myself but with work + uni keeping busy i'd like to just go to market , buy the stuff (you may have listed here) and enjoy the build.

Sorry if this is an inconvenience thing to ask.
First time really doing anything forum wise. I played on console for a year and just came to PC. I have your build at 87 now and a few hundred exalt into it. How do you guys link your build gear in the forum post to ask for recommendations?

I followed the comments and swapped to anomalous and it feels better, like it refreshes when it misses, faster. I do want to find the impale on gear and take the points out of the tree, also get an amethyst that covers the chaos resist to take it out of jewels and gear.

I definitely need a higher accuracy roll on gear to take that out of the tree too and bring my life pool up.

The sirus helmet feels good. I saw you recommended it and got a flicker one aswell.

I am undecided on using the ryslatha as what I see with that is I can use my corrupted headhunter belt on trash, clearing, then swap to ryslatha for boss fights?

thanks for the in depth follow ups that let me change the build more towards your min maxed version. Without crafting that 422 dps foil is the best I can find at the moment, now I'm sitting on 3 foils over 400 lmao
so i got this item at the beginning of my build

i wanted to upgrade it to a paradoxica. so i got this

it says it doubles the damage but idk if its actually better than my old gladius. how can i measure it ? should i always consider higher pdps ?

Also i checked your upgrade section. upgrade to sword is paradoxica which is 40 ex when i clicked the link. so expensive for me
"
ryan_MD a écrit :
Okay after farming up enough currency , i have around 104 ex to throw at this build!
If theres a kind soul around that would list the items i should buy to convert to this build , that would be awesome.
I would honestly do it myself but with work + uni keeping busy i'd like to just go to market , buy the stuff (you may have listed here) and enjoy the build.

Sorry if this is an inconvenience thing to ask.

With your currency you can go straight to flicker. Sword can be a little cheaper one. Unnatural instinct is important too. Rest of the core items below. Only uniqe.

"
Omnisic a écrit :
First time really doing anything forum wise. I played on console for a year and just came to PC. I have your build at 87 now and a few hundred exalt into it. How do you guys link your build gear in the forum post to ask for recommendations?

I followed the comments and swapped to anomalous and it feels better, like it refreshes when it misses, faster. I do want to find the impale on gear and take the points out of the tree, also get an amethyst that covers the chaos resist to take it out of jewels and gear.

I definitely need a higher accuracy roll on gear to take that out of the tree too and bring my life pool up.

The sirus helmet feels good. I saw you recommended it and got a flicker one aswell.

I am undecided on using the ryslatha as what I see with that is I can use my corrupted headhunter belt on trash, clearing, then swap to ryslatha for boss fights?

thanks for the in depth follow ups that let me change the build more towards your min maxed version. Without crafting that 422 dps foil is the best I can find at the moment, now I'm sitting on 3 foils over 400 lmao

You can click your char picture above and open the inventory and just strg+left click if you are in the post edit menu.

We cannot see your chars. Please set your profile to public.
Does any of you guys who has already a pair of gloves with +1 strike skills and +1 frenzy and other decent rolls the balls to double corrupt it for +1 mor frenzy? xD
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 26 oct. 2020 18:48:28
Great build man!
Last time i did flickerstrike was many years ago as an assasin with CI and loathbane, was tons of fun then but it's on a different level now!

Even did hall of grandmasters deathless for the first time, and the run was lightning fast as well.

10/10 can recomend!

Dernière édition par Bearbarion, le 26 oct. 2020 19:12:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires