[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
sedeat01 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
sedeat01 a écrit :
Hi Sir. Need your advice on my tree, item and gear.
I dont have any problem mapping.
I can do well with 4.2k hp on 6 party team in awakened full with scarab t16..

Most cause of death these day are due to internet spike and desync..
I am thinking of investing further for chaos ress. But will kiv that for now.

Other than chaos ress. is there any other place for me to upgrade?

first of all, it's very very important to make sure that in settings, your internet mode is set to LOCKSTEP and not predictive, otherwise game will be unplayable.
here are some notes
- your gloves are good but the multimodding isn't good at all. damage while leeching is really bad for this build cause it's not a slayer who can constantly leech while at full life. so the 40% increase will be very occasional and not consistent, I really suggest remodding it and crafting life instead.
- if you want more balance, you can actually remove panopticon anoint and use frenetic instead for a decent damage increase while doing all kinda content and not just bossing.
- ok you seriously need more life on your pieces. that's just not good. 3 pieces don't have life on them is too much xD. that will affect survivability badly on some certain content in the game.
-everything else looks perfect to me. and if you want any further upgrading that will be 700pdps sword and leveling your awakened gems to max level.

Thank you so much for the input. I adjust my gear accordingly as per advise.
I swap one of my ring to this

Respec 1 passive point and re-put on the scion life node. Now im at 4.9k hp which i think is high enuf for most content. (Before this 4.2k i feel like a tank also haha)

MY POB dmg decrease from 23m to 18.5m

well that's good now. as for your dps decrease, it's probably cause u ditched one of your x2 flat damage steel rings which is good but too bad doesn't have life mod on it; and also because replacing panopticon with Frenetic, but that's way better overall. don't forget to craft -9 mana cost on that new ring instead of this -6.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 26 oct. 2020 02:52:12

first of all, it's very very important to make sure that in settings, your internet mode is set to LOCKSTEP and not predictive, otherwise game will be unplayable.
here are some notes
- your gloves are good but the multimodding isn't good at all. damage while leeching is really bad for this build cause it's not a slayer who can constantly leech while at full life. so the 40% increase will be very occasional and not consistent, I really suggest remodding it and crafting life instead.
- if you want more balance, you can actually remove panopticon anoint and use frenetic instead for a decent damage increase while doing all kinda content and not just bossing.
- ok you seriously need more life on your pieces. that's just not good. 3 pieces don't have life on them is too much xD. that will affect survivability badly on some certain content in the game.
-everything else looks perfect to me. and if you want any further upgrading that will be 700pdps sword and leveling your awakened gems to max level.
[/quote]

Respec 1 passive point and re-put on the scion life node. Now im at 4.9k hp which i think is high enuf for most content. (Before this 4.2k i feel like a tank also haha)

[/quote] well that's good now. as for your dps decrease, it's probably cause u ditched one of your x2 flat damage steel rings which is good but too bad doesn't have life mod on it; and also because replacing panopticon with Frenetic, but that's way better overall. don't forget to craft -9 mana cost on that new ring instead of this -6.[/quote]

Thank you so much. :))

may i ask where can i get the -9craft? global 820 is it?

may i ask where can i get the -9craft? global 820 is it?[/quote]

Hey, as i already told im trying your skitterboys setup, but dont feel the gameplay smooth enough, can ya say what's wrong with my gear?
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

yes u should. this build works with many more skills than just bladestorm and cyclone but i'm too lazy to make all the variants of the build lol.

that's good to hear, i'll try all of them)
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

and well.. 95ex will get the build started just fine but way far from high-end gear lol. awakened multistrike alone is 110-120ex. good swords are +70ex. min-maxing the build can easily cost u well above 700-800ex and even double that if u really wanna see the ultimate potential of the build. [talking about flicker here]

yeah, i am not even counting awakened gems, those i'll farm with the build, i guess they are last spending priority
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

keep in mind though, if u go for cyclone, u won't need awa multistrike, but cyclone is much slower than flicker when it comes to clear.

i understood
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

I would say 95ex should get you starting nicely with the build. you can get farrul's 6l, surrender, nice sword, all gems 20/20 (not awakened ones), ryslatha's coil belt and also Unnatural instinct which is the most important jewel in the build. but with 95ex I would estimate that u will be very decently tanky with max block, ~4.5k life, and about 5-7M dps and possibly 10M dps depending on how lucky u r on getting good gear with this budget.

my goal is to get same dps as of my current build but with MORE survivability.
so i thought of getting chest, shield, belt, gloves, boots, decent rings, (all this to cap resistance but maybe not with chaos cap) and GOOD weapon, for like 30-50ex for example. and then farm watcher's eye with 2 hits, better gear to cap chaos res and last thing are awakened gems.

"
Blazer780 a écrit :

if you will go for any other skill than flicker, then you don't actually have to get farrul's fur at all cause this is mainly for frenzy sustain, and you can go for cheap and effective 6L like Carcass jack for instance and invest your currency elsewhere; but if you do that and you won't get any otherway to generate frenzies, then ignore the frenzy nodes on tree as they will not be needed.

wow, that's nice.

"
attronach a écrit :

Check last few pages of this topic (page 191). Blazer is so kind and help me with same problem (I love Cyclone but can't play Flicker).
Poe modified for Cyclone and equipment hints.
Happy for this help. Maybe this can help you too.

thanks i'll check!

"
sedeat01 a écrit :

if anyone needs Non-Channeling Skills have -9 to total mana cost - you can whisper me @Lacerog in game, and i'll do it for you just for recipe cost, free of service charge

Basically what i am looking for is 10mil dps minimum but with great survivability. Because as of right now i kill everything with my 10 mill dps, but when "everything" is delirious or too much and especially it's something ranged/elemental i start to die. And with great survivability and 10 mil dps i can farm money sweat free to buy 30 mil dps.
Dernière édition par Rexawl, le 26 oct. 2020 04:03:44
"
sedeat01 a écrit :

here are some notes

[/quote] well that's good now. as for your dps decrease, it's probably cause u ditched one of your x2 flat damage steel rings which is good but too bad doesn't have life mod on it; and also because replacing panopticon with Frenetic, but that's way better overall. don't forget to craft -9 mana cost on that new ring instead of this -6.[/quote]

may i ask where can i get the -9craft? global 820 is it?[/quote]
nah I never use global 820 for services. I can just craft it for u if u wanna. it only costs 4c + 1 scour if there is a crafted mod on the item already. you can just msg me ingame if u need the craft.
"
Aruiteru820 a écrit :

Hey, as i already told im trying your skitterboys setup, but dont feel the gameplay smooth enough, can ya say what's wrong with my gear?

- anoint Frenetic on amulet
- you must take at least Champion of cause Node on the tree if u r using the aul's setup.

this should make things better. you should try to have at least 90 Mana unreserved with this setup for it to be smooth. and u already have x2 rings with -8 mana cost.
"
Rexawl a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

yes u should. this build works with many more skills than just bladestorm and cyclone but i'm too lazy to make all the variants of the build lol.

that's good to hear, i'll try all of them)
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

and well.. 95ex will get the build started just fine but way far from high-end gear lol. awakened multistrike alone is 110-120ex. good swords are +70ex. min-maxing the build can easily cost u well above 700-800ex and even double that if u really wanna see the ultimate potential of the build. [talking about flicker here]

yeah, i am not even counting awakened gems, those i'll farm with the build, i guess they are last spending priority
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

keep in mind though, if u go for cyclone, u won't need awa multistrike, but cyclone is much slower than flicker when it comes to clear.

i understood
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

I would say 95ex should get you starting nicely with the build. you can get farrul's 6l, surrender, nice sword, all gems 20/20 (not awakened ones), ryslatha's coil belt and also Unnatural instinct which is the most important jewel in the build. but with 95ex I would estimate that u will be very decently tanky with max block, ~4.5k life, and about 5-7M dps and possibly 10M dps depending on how lucky u r on getting good gear with this budget.

my goal is to get same dps as of my current build but with MORE survivability.
so i thought of getting chest, shield, belt, gloves, boots, decent rings, (all this to cap resistance but maybe not with chaos cap) and GOOD weapon, for like 30-50ex for example. and then farm watcher's eye with 2 hits, better gear to cap chaos res and last thing are awakened gems.

"
Blazer780 a écrit :

if you will go for any other skill than flicker, then you don't actually have to get farrul's fur at all cause this is mainly for frenzy sustain, and you can go for cheap and effective 6L like Carcass jack for instance and invest your currency elsewhere; but if you do that and you won't get any otherway to generate frenzies, then ignore the frenzy nodes on tree as they will not be needed.

wow, that's nice.

"
attronach a écrit :

Check last few pages of this topic (page 191). Blazer is so kind and help me with same problem (I love Cyclone but can't play Flicker).
Poe modified for Cyclone and equipment hints.
Happy for this help. Maybe this can help you too.

thanks i'll check!

"
sedeat01 a écrit :

if anyone needs Non-Channeling Skills have -9 to total mana cost - you can whisper me @Lacerog in game, and i'll do it for you just for recipe cost, free of service charge

Basically what i am looking for is 10mil dps minimum but with great survivability. Because as of right now i kill everything with my 10 mill dps, but when "everything" is delirious or too much and especially it's something ranged/elemental i start to die. And with great survivability and 10 mil dps i can farm money sweat free to buy 30 mil dps.

Cool then :D wish you best of luck in your journey, exile!
What do you think about Anomalous herald of purity, it grants 10% for minions to taunt enemies on hit.
Also anomalous flesh and stone grants 10% armour and 10% evasion.
I have an idea, what if we get flicker strike with alterantive quality, that grants 20% range of flicker strike, and compensate the generation of frenzy charges with alternative bloodrage quality which gives generation of frenzies?

Why are you picking bannerman on the tree?
Dernière édition par Aruiteru820, le 26 oct. 2020 05:32:30
"
Aruiteru820 a écrit :
What do you think about Anomalous herald of purity, it grants 10% for minions to taunt enemies on hit.
Also anomalous flesh and stone grants 10% armour and 10% evasion.
I have an idea, what if we get flicker strike with alterantive quality, that grants 20% range of flicker strike, and compensate the generation of frenzy charges with alternative bloodrage quality which gives generation of frenzies?

Why are you picking bannerman on the tree?

u can use whatever feels good for lol. just use any alt quality gems that feel right for ur current setup as there are many variables. ano flesh and stone is a decent upgrade from normal one so u can use it. and same with ano herald of purity. as for flicker i think best one is Ano flicker too, not the distance one, but it's all just personal preference.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires