[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

wher is skill tree
Doing fine for now. Now next big upgrade could be Aul's Uprising lol, but its so costly.. if you pair it with buying +2 impale on your watcher's eye u have to farm a fucking mirror lol

Good thing its only to dmg/phase bosses even more quickly, but anybody can still deal without those upgrades. As the build's creator stated many times, they are expensive things that arent mandatory to make the build work.

For example im still using some of my old cyclone setup (Impresence+Blasphemy+Vulnerability) and still doing good.

For anybody not sure about trying this guide, its a great one.
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Dernière édition par Juantxuu, le 26 oct. 2020 20:12:28
A little bit late to ask(as of lvl92), but how is this build doing against Elder/Shaper/Uber? :D
"
Prof549 a écrit :
A little bit late to ask(as of lvl92), but how is this build doing against Elder/Shaper/Uber? :D

At shaper you have to avoid the beam... some of his slams can be blocked but to be safe just dash away...be carefull of the degen bubbles, same for uber elder, but the dmg is so nice that you can instant phase both (with decent gear)

Elder is not really a reference.
So I know replica farruls is better, and I'm considering making the switch. But then it makes leapslam's 4 link kind of obsolete...I want some cool ideas what to do. Maybe dash + a 3 link cwdt setup?
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
Prof549 a écrit :

but the dmg is so nice that you can instant phase both (with decent gear)

Me and my faithful Scaeva silently crying in the corner xD

made some new gloves today

profile should be public now and I linked my gear below my original post

also have a +2 impale watchers eye, and a +%damage with pride watchers eye I replaced with that one

I have some pieces for the build I will sell at decent prices that I phased out of as I min maxed I would be willing to sell anyone reading this at a discount compared to what it is on trade, just whisp me in game

I have a tri resist flicker enchant helmet if you don't want to run abyssus
some aspect of the cat gloves and couple around 400 pdps foils

also a +%phys dam with pride watchers eye
Dernière édition par Omnisic, le 26 oct. 2020 23:45:44
"
k4k45h10 a écrit :
On the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel, what are you rolling for?

aim for at least 3-4 of these mods: crit multi, melee damage, crit chance, maximum life.
"
Rexawl a écrit :
Blazer780
1. Do we need Stun and Stun Duration in our build?
I mean if there is Ryslatha's Coil with 5% increased Strength and 5% increased Dexterity and decent other stats, should i get one?

2. Does "Main hand chance to hit evasive monsters" matter that much? I have 97%. Should i make it 100%?

3.1 For us Cyclone boyz which annointment better? Lucidity, Frenetic, or something else& I am asking because for now i can't afford Aul's Uprising with "Pride reserves no Mana", but there are some good corrupted amulets with annointments so i want to know what is better.

3.2 What about Frenzy charges at all? I saw somewhere you sad we don't need them, is that correct?

3.3 We Cyclone boyz should ditch herald of purity, and skitterbots. That's all?

1- no, we don't, and yes u should
2- no, you don't have to. 100% chance to hit against non-evasive is enough.
3.1- Frenetic is Best overall, but Lucidity can be better if u can't get the last -3 mana cost on you last jewelry piece, to make cyclone cost 0
3.2- yes but they are still very good, i was saying that u can ditch farrul's and go for more budget friendly option like carcass jack if u cannot afford one but ofc farrul's is still better option dps-wise but less aoe.
3.3- yes, although if u r using aul's uprising, they work very well with cyclone just as flicker. and u should use Blood and sand in the setup too, in addition to other core auras in flicker, if u will play cyclone
"
ryan_MD a écrit :
Okay after farming up enough currency , i have around 104 ex to throw at this build!
If theres a kind soul around that would list the items i should buy to convert to this build , that would be awesome.
I would honestly do it myself but with work + uni keeping busy i'd like to just go to market , buy the stuff (you may have listed here) and enjoy the build.

Sorry if this is an inconvenience thing to ask.

you can't do that. you have to calculate what u need exactly in all rare pieces u will use... like res, accuracy, damage mods u need, etc. so there are many variables to just make a fixed list. u better try do it urself. as for ~100ex it's a decent budget to start flickering, it will get it to around 7-8M dps with melee splash with very nice amount of durability. although there are some core items that will not change:
- Farrul's fur or replica farrul's fur 6L
- a good paradoxica with 200pdps/ foil with 500pdps+, 2 Attack speed, 6.6+ crit
- surrender shield
- abyssus with or without enchant but try to get a good roll
- ryslatha's coil
- Unnatural instinct (most important jewel in the build)
- lion's roar flask, diamond flask, sulpher flask

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires