[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Omnisic a écrit :
First time really doing anything forum wise. I played on console for a year and just came to PC. I have your build at 87 now and a few hundred exalt into it. How do you guys link your build gear in the forum post to ask for recommendations?

I followed the comments and swapped to anomalous and it feels better, like it refreshes when it misses, faster. I do want to find the impale on gear and take the points out of the tree, also get an amethyst that covers the chaos resist to take it out of jewels and gear.

I definitely need a higher accuracy roll on gear to take that out of the tree too and bring my life pool up.

The sirus helmet feels good. I saw you recommended it and got a flicker one aswell.

I am undecided on using the ryslatha as what I see with that is I can use my corrupted headhunter belt on trash, clearing, then swap to ryslatha for boss fights?

thanks for the in depth follow ups that let me change the build more towards your min maxed version. Without crafting that 422 dps foil is the best I can find at the moment, now I'm sitting on 3 foils over 400 lmao

I mean ,c'mon u literary stated everything u need to do. as for Inward eye helm i wouldn't recommend using it except when u have very high damage. I mean for me, just swapping Abyssus with inward eye, takes my dps down from 61M to 40M dps. so careful with that.

to link ur gear on forum, you just flick on the blue switch character under your character pic on forum, and click on whatever gear u wanna link while a reply section is open.

I always use HH 95% of the time, I only switch to ryalath's coil to when I do sirus/cortex/unber elder carry services, just to do them faster.

"
Opos61 a écrit :
so i got this item at the beginning of my build

i wanted to upgrade it to a paradoxica. so i got this

it says it doubles the damage but idk if its actually better than my old gladius. how can i measure it ? should i always consider higher pdps ?

Also i checked your upgrade section. upgrade to sword is paradoxica which is 40 ex when i clicked the link. so expensive for me

that's a bad pardoxica, I don't know why people keeping getting paradoxica with lvl 1 blood rage xD I stated the optimal paradoxica u should aim for, and if people cannot afford it, at least they should aim for exact same mods on it but lower rolls, not just get a random paradoxica xD

and it's hard to calculate like that, just copy both of them into your PoB and see which is better dps-wise. big chance that para might still be better than this scaeva, so as i said,when ingame, just Ctrl+C on the item u wanna import into PoB, then go to PoB, items, Ctrl+V, and check dps changes.
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Does any of you guys who has already a pair of gloves with +1 strike skills and +1 frenzy and other decent rolls the balls to double corrupt it for +1 mor frenzy? xD

nope, no balls xD
"
Bearbarion a écrit :
Great build man!
Last time i did flickerstrike was many years ago as an assasin with CI and loathbane, was tons of fun then but it's on a different level now!

Even did hall of grandmasters deathless for the first time, and the run was lightning fast as well.

10/10 can recomend!

good to hear, glad u r enjoying. have lots of fun buddy!
"
MigosATL a écrit :
wher is skill tree

u also sent me in private, and I told u how to use the skill tree.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 27 oct. 2020 01:55:07
Hey Blazer! Thank you so much for this build. Its the most fun i've ever had and l went all in with it after having a solid start with EDC and Poison BV! Here's my gear so far:

I'm currently super ressed capped for fire/ice/cold and my chaos res is also at 80+ l think but that's because l have cleansed thoughts on my amulet so when l switch to Frenetic ill need to min max. I'm close to buying a bottled faith, and my next goal will be to save for a better foil. Is this a good plan before aiming for awakened multi? (110ex :() I dont feel squishy at all at the moment at 4.1k and l melt everything since l bought the watchers eye with +2. Would love your insight on what l can correct and what to focus on to continue to take it to the next level :D. Also what are your thoughts on Anomalous Flicker after testing it out? Thanks!
"
Prof549 a écrit :
A little bit late to ask(as of lvl92), but how is this build doing against Elder/Shaper/Uber? :D

Elder - very easy
Shaper- medium difficulty as most of the damage in the fight cannot be blocked like the beam
- Uber-Elder - Hard fight, cause nearly all damage cannot be blocked in that fight, but for someone who knows the fight well, it's easy to do it deathless on flicker, and even 1000% easier on cyclone. just make sure to use sapphire flask + purity of ice for more safety there :D
"
SuckLord3000 a écrit :
So I know replica farruls is better, and I'm considering making the switch. But then it makes leapslam's 4 link kind of obsolete...I want some cool ideas what to do. Maybe dash + a 3 link cwdt setup?

dash + 2nd wind both 20/20. and use vaal haste buff for more burst dps on bosses. and last socket is just up to u , decide whatever u wanna use there.
Spoiler

I just picked up UI, figured it would solve some of the problems I've been having and have been monitoring this thread to try to find solutions to my problems. Currently seem to be running out of frenzy charges and maybe dying to bosses in between flicker downtime. I think my main problem is my tree but this seems to be the only way to have 100% impale and 100% accuracy right now. I know you guys have gone over this a bit because I've read through this thread but for some reason I'm blind to what I'm missing. Thank you.
"
thundersp3ar a écrit :
Hey Blazer! Thank you so much for this build. Its the most fun i've ever had and l went all in with it after having a solid start with EDC and Poison BV! Here's my gear so far:

I'm currently super ressed capped for fire/ice/cold and my chaos res is also at 80+ l think but that's because l have cleansed thoughts on my amulet so when l switch to Frenetic ill need to min max. I'm close to buying a bottled faith, and my next goal will be to save for a better foil. Is this a good plan before aiming for awakened multi? (110ex :() I dont feel squishy at all at the moment at 4.1k and l melt everything since l bought the watchers eye with +2. Would love your insight on what l can correct and what to focus on to continue to take it to the next level :D. Also what are your thoughts on Anomalous Flicker after testing it out? Thanks!

yes that's a good plan before aiming for awa multi. and Ano flicker is better than normal.
awakened melee phys would be really nice upgrade too cause of the intimidation it grants.
less duration needs to be 20/20
ok wait.. all your gems need to be 20/20 xD u r missing a lot there lol.
a nice upgrade would also be gloves with +1 frenzy and strike mod but that can get quite pricy depends on how good u want it these gloves to be.
A ring with assassin's mark on hit would be a huge upgrade too, but it will be very pricy to get one with the mods u need.
I also suggest rerolling that Ryslatha's coil, try to get as close as possible to 36% less phys and as close as possible to 46+ max phys.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires