[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

hey i just wanted to ask how necessary is ryslathas coil? i feel like i'd lack resists at least for the moment if i use it over a rare belt right now because ive barely squeezed enough money to get the build together. thanks for the build homie!
"
VictorKrajci a écrit :
hey i just wanted to ask how necessary is ryslathas coil? i feel like i'd lack resists at least for the moment if i use it over a rare belt right now because ive barely squeezed enough money to get the build together. thanks for the build homie!

well, Ryslatha's coil is a semi-core item for the build as it's literary BiS DPS-wise. it grants a huge amount of damage for just using it in 1 slot. but... if u need a rare belt for now, feel free to use one, but, there will be noticeable impact on damage
Blazer- fun build ty. Now that I'm more invested it's actually kinda hilarious. Monoliths + HH is just comical.

Now - wanted to say I think I disagree about leech with you; if you have a mana leech node, youre literally always in 'leeching' status as that includes mana and ES and not just life. So I think it's not as dead a stat as you think :)

Also the difference 2 frenzy charges makes is -gigantic-
Frenetic feels significantly better than panopticon despite sheet loss.
Dernière édition par SuckLord3000, le 26 oct. 2020 07:47:55
"
SuckLord3000 a écrit :
Blazer- fun build ty. Now that I'm more invested it's actually kinda hilarious. Monoliths + HH is just comical.

Now - wanted to say I think I disagree about leech with you; if you have a mana leech node, youre literally always in 'leeching' status as that includes mana and ES and not just life. So I think it's not as dead a stat as you think :)

Also the difference 2 frenzy charges makes is -gigantic-
Frenetic feels significantly better than panopticon despite sheet loss.

yes actually I totally forgot about leeching mana. I only considered life and forgot that we have mana leech LOL. so yea damaga while leeching actually works under this condition.
as for frenetic and panopticon , I already know that, that's why I replaced it long ago lol. anyways, my bad regarding damage while leeching mod. I totally forgot about mana leech. problem is, some use it instead of crafting life on gloves, which isn't ideal, Life should be a priority prefix on all rare pieces :D
HEY Guys, i just read this and i have a lot of currency to throw out of the window....what i want from you is a fair word, what this build is capable of...

i search for an immortal build with high dmg, is this thing the one, before i go and start flooding the poe market? thanks for your fair advice
Dernière édition par Karmoth666, le 26 oct. 2020 08:11:05
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
attronach a écrit :
Last try.

Is there anyone running this build with Cyclone who can give me PoB link with all on place? I mean equip like Flicker variant but 'forged' for Cyclone with modified final passive tree?

Thnx.

here, I convereted my last version of flicker to cyclone for you. just a warning though, to achieve this kind of dps and get similar setup, it will be super expensive. cheaper than flicker though cause no awakened multistrike. you probably won't be able to get similar jewelries though so I suggest dropping Aul's uprising and getting a rare amulet with:
t1 accuracy
t1-3 phys damage
t1-2 crit multi
t1-2 life
and craft -3 mana cost on it, then anoint Frenetic then manage your rings accordingly.
and if go this route, drop the 2 additional auras which were Herald of purity and skitterbots

https://pastebin.com/6cMKHa0E

As you sad earlier i can safely swap chest to Carcass Jack to not overpay at start?
Also for bossing is there gem swapping (Concentrated Effect/Damage on Full Life Support) for cyclone, or just change sand stance to blood stance?

here is my list of item , currently in t15 map , there is not much problem in mapping but dying in certain map bosses and sometimes i can;t kill the syndicate members in time before they ran away .
so i am wondering base on my situation , which gear should i upgrade first and I am not so sure whether did i follow the same skill tree or not , it would be nice if someone can take a look at it for me . thanks .
"
Karmoth666 a écrit :
HEY Guys, i just read this and i have a lot of currency to throw out of the window....what i want from you is a fair word, what this build is capable of...

i search for an immortal build with high dmg, is this thing the one, before i go and start flooding the poe market? thanks for your fair advice

this is by no means an immortal build. it's a very tanky build, way way above any average tank. with the potential to reach crazy dps numbers. and clear speed is just insane. wait and see what others think of the build though :D. this is just my fair opinion of the build as the creator of it. if you are looking for an immortal build that literary doesn't die at all, then u might go take a look at a 5-8k exalts aura stacker or something; as this build is extremely tanky but still there is a chance u might die to certain things like very strong DoT damage and such.

Keep in mind though, others opinions will vary depending on how far they took the build when it comes to investment. People who maxed the build out will probably have similar opinion to mine
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 26 oct. 2020 10:34:59
"
Rexawl a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
attronach a écrit :
Last try.

Is there anyone running this build with Cyclone who can give me PoB link with all on place? I mean equip like Flicker variant but 'forged' for Cyclone with modified final passive tree?

Thnx.

here, I convereted my last version of flicker to cyclone for you. just a warning though, to achieve this kind of dps and get similar setup, it will be super expensive. cheaper than flicker though cause no awakened multistrike. you probably won't be able to get similar jewelries though so I suggest dropping Aul's uprising and getting a rare amulet with:
t1 accuracy
t1-3 phys damage
t1-2 crit multi
t1-2 life
and craft -3 mana cost on it, then anoint Frenetic then manage your rings accordingly.
and if go this route, drop the 2 additional auras which were Herald of purity and skitterbots

https://pastebin.com/6cMKHa0E

As you sad earlier i can safely swap chest to Carcass Jack to not overpay at start?
Also for bossing is there gem swapping (Concentrated Effect/Damage on Full Life Support) for cyclone, or just change sand stance to blood stance?

yes u can use carcass jack if u r using cyclone, although u will have less dps than a replica farrul's. and there is no gem swapping in cyclone, just stances and that's all.
"
wengfrecrixs a écrit :

here is my list of item , currently in t15 map , there is not much problem in mapping but dying in certain map bosses and sometimes i can;t kill the syndicate members in time before they ran away .
so i am wondering base on my situation , which gear should i upgrade first and I am not so sure whether did i follow the same skill tree or not , it would be nice if someone can take a look at it for me . thanks .

lots of things are wrong here... if you read the FaQ section, u wouldn't have fallen for any of these mistakes...
- all your jewelries are really bad atm. jewelries in this build should have the following:
1- any resistances u need
2- HIGH accuracy rolls to reach 100% hit chance (Extremely important)
3- t1-3 life mods on each
4- damage mods if u can like crit multi, flat phys, and assassins' mark on hit

- get an abyssus with better rolls. +120 multi and less than 42% damage taken.
- upgrade your boots as as much life and resistances u can get on them. I recommend boots with ~130 total res and +70 life at least with 25%mov speed or above.
- your flask setup is super messed up.... replace those last 2 flasks with a diamond flask and a sulpher flask with good mods.
- your gems are not level 20 and they don't have any quality. this is really bad if u are aiming to do T14+
- your tree is the one for cyclone and not flicker. you should take tribal fury, get Swift skewering but from the left path not right one, remove the 3 points of Brinkmanship cluster, get at least +1 frenzy node on tree and anoint Ferentic on your amulet.
- upgrade the weapon if you can to a decent paradoxica or a good rare foil
- reroll your ryslatha's coil till u have the most max phys u can get and least less phys u can get.

for further info/guidance please read the FaQ section....

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires