[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
buttcaake a écrit :
Hello. I have switched from cold flicker to this one and the survivability is so good. The other one was too glass cannon and wasnt so enjoyable, kept dying too much. So far so good with this build.

https://justpaste.it/2vltp

Could you comment on mine and suggest things i should upgrade now. I know my rings and amulet are not that good, they are just stuff i had before.

What should I be focussing on now? And what should i change?

- your life is so low, pick more life on gear/tree
- you need to level to ~93-95 cause that's the sweet spot for the build
- enlighten needs to be level 3 at least
- all yours main-links gems need to be 20%
- your impale chance is only @80%. you need to take forceful skewering on tree asap. just respect into it, don't wait till u level up.
- you are using the extreme budget weapon. if u will still keep using it, then beastcraft it to 30% quality, or if u have the currency, upgrade to a decent paradoxica or 480+ pdps foil with 2 attack speed/6.6crit. if you have even more currency, go for a godly paradoxica or a 550+ foil with 2as and 6.6+ crit
- reroll your abyssus or get another one with at least 120 crit and less than 42 damage taken. and if u can afford it, u can pick up one with enchant.
- seriously, all your gear pieces need a decent upgrade with t1-3 life at least. and I suggest not using darkray vectors and using a good rare boots instead.
- you need at least x2 -9 mana cost crafts on ur jewelries.
- get a ryslatha's coil asap. it's a huge damage boost for the build
- get unnatural instinct whenever u can. survivability will be much better with it. and socket it in the upper socket above duelist taking the right path not the left one.

the things above are the most important flaws I saw right now. there are many more but focus on these first and things will feel insanely better.

Nice. Thanks for the quick reply. Now I'll know what to focus on. :D I am just using old collected gear. Bought shield yesterday so I am poor now. Gonna upgrade stuff slowly.

Also, what do u mean reroll abyssus. I can use a currency to change the values? which currency. (sorry, im still new to the crafting biz)

"and socket it in the upper socket above duelist taking the right path not the left one."
Not sure which socket you mean yet..
Dernière édition par buttcaake, le 26 oct. 2020 00:50:33
"
buttcaake a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
buttcaake a écrit :
Hello. I have switched from cold flicker to this one and the survivability is so good. The other one was too glass cannon and wasnt so enjoyable, kept dying too much. So far so good with this build.

https://justpaste.it/2vltp

Could you comment on mine and suggest things i should upgrade now. I know my rings and amulet are not that good, they are just stuff i had before.

What should I be focussing on now? And what should i change?

- your life is so low, pick more life on gear/tree
- you need to level to ~93-95 cause that's the sweet spot for the build
- enlighten needs to be level 3 at least
- all yours main-links gems need to be 20%
- your impale chance is only @80%. you need to take forceful skewering on tree asap. just respect into it, don't wait till u level up.
- you are using the extreme budget weapon. if u will still keep using it, then beastcraft it to 30% quality, or if u have the currency, upgrade to a decent paradoxica or 480+ pdps foil with 2 attack speed/6.6crit. if you have even more currency, go for a godly paradoxica or a 550+ foil with 2as and 6.6+ crit
- reroll your abyssus or get another one with at least 120 crit and less than 42 damage taken. and if u can afford it, u can pick up one with enchant.
- seriously, all your gear pieces need a decent upgrade with t1-3 life at least. and I suggest not using darkray vectors and using a good rare boots instead.
- you need at least x2 -9 mana cost crafts on ur jewelries.
- get a ryslatha's coil asap. it's a huge damage boost for the build
- get unnatural instinct whenever u can. survivability will be much better with it. and socket it in the upper socket above duelist taking the right path not the left one.

the things above are the most important flaws I saw right now. there are many more but focus on these first and things will feel insanely better.

Nice. Thanks for the quick reply. Now I'll know what to focus on. :D I am just using old collected gear. Bought shield yesterday so I am poor now. Gonna upgrade stuff slowly.

Also, what do u mean reroll abyssus. I can use a currency to change the values? which currency. (sorry, im still new to the crafting biz)

"and socket it in the upper socket above duelist taking the right path not the left one."
Not sure which socket you mean yet..

u can use divine orbs to reroll explicit mods on any item. but abyssus without enchant is cheap so I suggest just buying one with good rolls cause divines are ~7c each.

and I'm referring to the socket above 'Sentinel' Node on the tree.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 26 oct. 2020 01:06:40
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Rexawl a écrit :
Can you change Flicker Strike to something else without major loses?
I am not particularly a fun of the skill.

yes it can. most phys skills work just fine with this build with little tweaks on gems/tree

I see from Build Guide that i can use Blade Storm and Cyclone so these are 3 variants i guess.

I have level 96 character (almost), so if i decide to switch should i "Book of Reform" Alira kill (i killed all 3 bandits)?

I have ~95 raw exalts without selling my current gear, should i farm more and then switch or can i switch to somewhat mid-tier/high-end version of your build and then play with it and not loose much from my current build?

I currently have 10mil dps, good but not great survivability, sometimes i die if i am being reckless and also i did only 11/20 simulacrum and then just died in a row. So i am looking for more survivability and same or higher dps.

I am not planning to use Flicker Strike (i hope at first) because it is too hard for my eyes, maybe in the future. So if i choose to use Cyclone variant is gear going to be the same? SO i just switch needed gems for Flicker and good to go?
Dernière édition par Rexawl, le 26 oct. 2020 01:59:55
"
Rexawl a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Rexawl a écrit :
Can you change Flicker Strike to something else without major loses?
I am not particularly a fun of the skill.

yes it can. most phys skills work just fine with this build with little tweaks on gems/tree

I see from Build Guide that i can use Blade Storm and Cyclone so these are 3 variants i guess.

I have level 96 character (almost), so if i decide to switch should i "Book of Reform" Alira kill (i killed all 3 bandits)?

I have ~95 raw exalts without selling my current gear, should i farm more and then switch or can i switch to somewhat mid-tier/high-end version of your build and then play with it and not loose much from my current build?

I currently have 10mil dps, good but not great survivability, sometimes i die if i am being reckless and also i did only 11/20 simulacrum and then just died in a row. So i am looking for more survivability and same or higher dps.

I am not planning to use Flicker Strike (i hope at first) because it is too hard for my eyes, maybe in the future. So if i choose to use Cyclone variant is gear going to be the same? SO i just switch needed gems for Flicker and good to go?

yes u should. this build works with many more skills than just bladestorm and cyclone but i'm too lazy to make all the variants of the build lol.

and well.. 95ex will get the build started just fine but way far from high-end gear lol. awakened multistrike alone is 110-120ex. good swords are +70ex. min-maxing the build can easily cost u well above 700-800ex and even double that if u really wanna see the ultimate potential of the build. [talking about flicker here]

keep in mind though, if u go for cyclone, u won't need awa multistrike, but cyclone is much slower than flicker when it comes to clear.

I would say 95ex should get you starting nicely with the build. you can get farrul's 6l, surrender, nice sword, all gems 20/20 (not awakened ones), ryslatha's coil belt and also Unnatural instinct which is the most important jewel in the build. but with 95ex I would estimate that u will be very decently tanky with max block, ~4.5k life, and about 5-7M dps and possibly 10M dps depending on how lucky u r on getting good gear with this budget.

this build can get started super cheap as cyclone [70-300c budget to clear t16 but this isn't including gem costs] and about 35ex minimum budget to start as flicker cause Farrul's fur 6L is necessary for flicker to work along side some other stuff.

if you will go for any other skill than flicker, then you don't actually have to get farrul's fur at all cause this is mainly for frenzy sustain, and you can go for cheap and effective 6L like Carcass jack for instance and invest your currency elsewhere; but if you do that and you won't get any otherway to generate frenzies, then ignore the frenzy nodes on tree as they will not be needed.

just to conclude, this build setup has so many room for changes and so many variables, you can tweak tons of things in it to suits your style/budget. but it needs you to have some knowledge to know exactly what u should aim for.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 26 oct. 2020 02:30:56

Currently I am using the scaeva and I found this influenced rapier , it is good enough to craft into something useful ? if yes , can someone tell me how to do it , ty .
"
Rexawl a écrit :

Check last few pages of this topic (page 191). Blazer is so kind and help me with same problem (I love Cyclone but can't play Flicker).
Poe modified for Cyclone and equipment hints.
Happy for this help. Maybe this can help you too.
"
wengfrecrixs a écrit :

Currently I am using the scaeva and I found this influenced rapier , it is good enough to craft into something useful ? if yes , can someone tell me how to do it , ty .

nope. it has no attack speed nor crit mods. even if you manage to craft phys damage on it, still not good enough. you can test it in your POB though and see if it improves anything, but I doubt it.

Im playing your skitterbot setup at the moment, and thinking about getting rid of totems and 4 linking Anomalous Riposte, Vengeance and Life gain on hit support in The surrender.
Is it a good idea?
Dernière édition par Aruiteru820, le 26 oct. 2020 02:42:42
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
sedeat01 a écrit :
Hi Sir. Need your advice on my tree, item and gear.
I dont have any problem mapping.
I can do well with 4.2k hp on 6 party team in awakened full with scarab t16..

Most cause of death these day are due to internet spike and desync..
I am thinking of investing further for chaos ress. But will kiv that for now.

Other than chaos ress. is there any other place for me to upgrade?

first of all, it's very very important to make sure that in settings, your internet mode is set to LOCKSTEP and not predictive, otherwise game will be unplayable.
here are some notes
- your gloves are good but the multimodding isn't good at all. damage while leeching is really bad for this build cause it's not a slayer who can constantly leech while at full life. so the 40% increase will be very occasional and not consistent, I really suggest remodding it and crafting life instead.
- if you want more balance, you can actually remove panopticon anoint and use frenetic instead for a decent damage increase while doing all kinda content and not just bossing.
- ok you seriously need more life on your pieces. that's just not good. 3 pieces don't have life on them is too much xD. that will affect survivability badly on some certain content in the game.
-everything else looks perfect to me. and if you want any further upgrading that will be 700pdps sword and leveling your awakened gems to max level.

Thank you so much for the input. I adjust my gear accordingly as per advise.
I swap one of my ring to this

Respec 1 passive point and re-put on the scion life node. Now im at 4.9k hp which i think is high enuf for most content. (Before this 4.2k i feel like a tank also haha)

MY POB dmg decrease from 23m to 18.5m

Dernière édition par sedeat01, le 26 oct. 2020 02:46:12
"
Aruiteru820 a écrit :

Im playing your skitterbot setup at the moment, and thinking about getting rid of totems and 4 linking Anomalous Riposte, Vengeance and Life gain on hit support in The surrender.
Is it a good idea?

VERY BAD IDEA xD can't stress how bad it is lol. totems are just super good to use on bosses. damage gain from deploying both totems is Enormous!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires