[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
SuckLord3000 a écrit :
Thanks.
IS there some guide to how to make a +1 frenzy/+1 strike gloves?
sorry if youve answered

it's pretty ez to make but hard to get other good mods with it unless u r lucky. you just get a hunter's glove with strike mod and warlord glove with +1 frenzy then use awakener orb first on the item u wanna destroy, then on the item u want to have both mods on. and pray u get good mods along the way.
PS: make sure the 2 items u r gonna get have 1 influence mod only and not multiple so that it be garunteed that u will get both the strike mod and frenzy mod on the double influenced item u r going to create.
"
Aruiteru820 a écrit :
Hey, what are the actual benefits of running skitterbots and herald of purity over the classic setup?

weird question.... and the answer is way more damage.... shock from skitterbots + 12% more phys damage from purity.
Hey guys,

Is it only me, or does PoB not calculate dps for the "strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy"?
I was trying to test Tribal Fury node, as I see many ppl taking that, but it doesn't affect the calulated dps at all. Is there a configuration for that?

Btw is that stat even worth it? I mean I won't flicker faster with it, only hit 1 more target for the same mana, no? If I can sustain mana and charges and just press right click, it should be the same. Am I wrong?
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Aruiteru820 a écrit :
Hey, what are the actual benefits of running skitterbots and herald of purity over the classic setup?

weird question.... and the answer is way more damage.... shock from skitterbots + 12% more phys damage from purity.

Always thought that shock works for more lightning dmg, not phys, maybe i dont understand something?
"
rapiddani87 a écrit :
Hey guys,

Is it only me, or does PoB not calculate dps for the "strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy"?
I was trying to test Tribal Fury node, as I see many ppl taking that, but it doesn't affect the calulated dps at all. Is there a configuration for that?

Btw is that stat even worth it? I mean I won't flicker faster with it, only hit 1 more target for the same mana, no? If I can sustain mana and charges and just press right click, it should be the same. Am I wrong?

this doesn't grant anymore dps... it's for additional aoe. and it is worth it pretty much. at least for me. I like how clearing feels with it + splash. if you are fine with the clearing without it, then feel free not to use it.

and it doesn't cost more mana or anything.
"
Aruiteru820 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Aruiteru820 a écrit :

Always thought that shock works for more lightning dmg, not phys, maybe i dont understand something?

it's not like that at all. the skitterbots themselves apply shock on enemies which makes them take more damage. there are few exceptions to how you can gain shock on enemies. for instance from skitterbots or starforge or certain cluster mods that shocks chilled enemies and so on.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 25 oct. 2020 10:48:34
del
Dernière édition par seelessinnight, le 25 oct. 2020 13:39:44
People complaining about frenzy charges, has anybody ever tested this?

Flicker strike says consumes a frenzy charge to bypass cool down. Would +1 MINIMUM frenzy charges be kind of like an infinite loop since you can never go below one frenzy charge it would permanently be able to bypass the cool down sucking off the last frenzy charge that it cannot fully deplete?

Sort of like it would consume your last frenzy charge but Oh look at that you have another one because you cannot go below one so it would keep consuming the minimum one that keeps never going away.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Dernière édition par Virel_360, le 25 oct. 2020 12:19:30
"
Virel_360 a écrit :

Flicker strike says consumes a frenzy charge to bypass cool down. Would +1 MINIMUM frenzy charges be kind of like an infinite loop since you can never go below one frenzy charge it would permanently be able to bypass the cool down sucking off the last frenzy charge that it cannot fully deplete?

Sort of like it would consume your last frenzy charge but Oh look at that you have another one because you cannot go below one so it would keep consuming the minimum one that keeps never going away.

no doesnt work because youre never 'consuming' it. its been tested
"
Virel_360 a écrit :

BIG NO. minimum frenzy charges literary screws this build over lol. it negates one of your ACTUAL maximum charges and makes it un-usable for flicker.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires