[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Can you change Flicker Strike to something else without major loses?
I am not particularly a fun of the skill.
Dernière édition par Rexawl, le 25 oct. 2020 16:32:24
I have crafted this beauty atm.

Plan now is to craft prefix cannot be changed on it and try to annul the dex and craft life on it plus aspect. If I remove str I will remove dex as well and cause of the cheap ex prices slam 1-2 times and will see.

Other opinions?

edit: nvm .. 3 prefixes already..
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 25 oct. 2020 17:16:34
midcraft on this!

but literally ran out of currency cause I spent everything I had on this insaane watchers eye:

Sick gloves ^^
Hi Sir. Need your advice on my tree, item and gear.
I dont have any problem mapping.
I can do well with 4.2k hp on 6 party team in awakened full with scarab t16..

Most cause of death these day are due to internet spike and desync..
I am thinking of investing further for chaos ress. But will kiv that for now.

Other than chaos ress. is there any other place for me to upgrade?

Dernière édition par sedeat01, le 25 oct. 2020 23:46:43
"
Rexawl a écrit :
Can you change Flicker Strike to something else without major loses?
I am not particularly a fun of the skill.

yes it can. most phys skills work just fine with this build with little tweaks on gems/tree
"
SuckLord3000 a écrit :
midcraft on this!

but literally ran out of currency cause I spent everything I had on this insaane watchers eye:

well nice gloves
and... as for watcher's eye it's not that insane cause chance to intimidate on watcher's eye isn't good at all cause we get it from awa phys damage support xD. otherwise still nice cause it has 2 additional impales.
"
sedeat01 a écrit :
Hi Sir. Need your advice on my tree, item and gear.
I dont have any problem mapping.
I can do well with 4.2k hp on 6 party team in awakened full with scarab t16..

Most cause of death these day are due to internet spike and desync..
I am thinking of investing further for chaos ress. But will kiv that for now.

Other than chaos ress. is there any other place for me to upgrade?

first of all, it's very very important to make sure that in settings, your internet mode is set to LOCKSTEP and not predictive, otherwise game will be unplayable.
here are some notes
- your gloves are good but the multimodding isn't good at all. damage while leeching is really bad for this build cause it's not a slayer who can constantly leech while at full life. so the 40% increase will be very occasional and not consistent, I really suggest remodding it and crafting life instead.
- if you want more balance, you can actually remove panopticon anoint and use frenetic instead for a decent damage increase while doing all kinda content and not just bossing.
- ok you seriously need more life on your pieces. that's just not good. 3 pieces don't have life on them is too much xD. that will affect survivability badly on some certain content in the game.
-everything else looks perfect to me. and if you want any further upgrading that will be 700pdps sword and leveling your awakened gems to max level.
Hello. I have switched from cold flicker to this one and the survivability is so good. The other one was too glass cannon and wasnt so enjoyable, kept dying too much. So far so good with this build.

https://justpaste.it/2vltp

Could you comment on mine and suggest things i should upgrade now. I know my rings and amulet are not that good, they are just stuff i had before.

What should I be focussing on now? And what should i change?
"
buttcaake a écrit :
Hello. I have switched from cold flicker to this one and the survivability is so good. The other one was too glass cannon and wasnt so enjoyable, kept dying too much. So far so good with this build.

https://justpaste.it/2vltp

Could you comment on mine and suggest things i should upgrade now. I know my rings and amulet are not that good, they are just stuff i had before.

What should I be focussing on now? And what should i change?

- your life is so low, pick more life on gear/tree
- you need to level to ~93-95 cause that's the sweet spot for the build
- enlighten needs to be level 3 at least
- all yours main-links gems need to be 20%
- your impale chance is only @80%. you need to take forceful skewering on tree asap. just respect into it, don't wait till u level up.
- you are using the extreme budget weapon. if u will still keep using it, then beastcraft it to 30% quality, or if u have the currency, upgrade to a decent paradoxica or 480+ pdps foil with 2 attack speed/6.6crit. if you have even more currency, go for a godly paradoxica or a 550+ foil with 2as and 6.6+ crit
- reroll your abyssus or get another one with at least 120 crit and less than 42 damage taken. and if u can afford it, u can pick up one with enchant.
- seriously, all your gear pieces need a decent upgrade with t1-3 life at least. and I suggest not using darkray vectors and using a good rare boots instead.
- you need at least x2 -9 mana cost crafts on ur jewelries.
- get a ryslatha's coil asap. it's a huge damage boost for the build
- get unnatural instinct whenever u can. survivability will be much better with it. and socket it in the upper socket above duelist taking the right path not the left one.

the things above are the most important flaws I saw right now. there are many more but focus on these first and things will feel insanely better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires