[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Paintherapy a écrit :
I've got two more newbie questions sorry,
so im doing the cyclone variant with an explodey chest instead of farrul, what do i use as a 4thlink in my gloves instead of less duration?

also why do we put cast on crit in our shield? does it interact with reckoning somehow? I've seen some ppl that use that shield put life on hit on something.

yes CoC activates when reckoning crits and thus, activating any spells linked on crit. as for 4L, you can really use any utility setup or just use fortify + leap slam + endu charges on melee stun + faster attacks.
I'm sure this has been asked before and maybe i didnt see it in the guide..But if i am able to purchase twink gear, how would you recommend leveling this character? I'm normally able to finish acts within 7-8 hours. Any advice for this build? Also concerning Degen, is there not a way to make it less devastating? It's kinda turning me away seeing how bad it is against degen.
"
I'm sure this has been asked before and maybe i didnt see it in the guide..But if i am able to purchase twink gear, how would you recommend leveling this character? I'm normally able to finish acts within 7-8 hours. Any advice for this build? Also concerning Degen, is there not a way to make it less devastating? It's kinda turning me away seeing how bad it is against degen.

I too wanna know if theres any twink leveling gear other than the normal, tabula/goldrim

maybe pantheon arakali and shakari would help against degen/dot not sure..
Is build viable with headhunter?

Edit: Saw it on current gear just now...
Dernière édition par furkankoc, le 11 oct. 2020 20:58:22
Have you ever tried incorporating cluster jewels into this build?
"

uhh, I don't have a clear recommendation oh how to level, just any melee skill you like in a tabula with lots of good supports linked will work. Last league to level this build I used a dex stacking setup with astramantis, one with nothing jewel, etc. and using consecrated path to level up. it was so smooth but I can't remember the exact full setup but you can look it up. as for degans, it just needs knowledge and care as this is one of the build's weaknesses.
"
Roostas a écrit :
Have you ever tried incorporating cluster jewels into this build?

yes and it's really hard to make any of them work. mainly because most of the nodes we pick are just very hard to replace.
So probably you've been asked a lot this one.

Are there any pros/cons on using Flicker Strike over Cyclone? In terms of dps/tanky.
Personally I would go for Cyclone variant, but I don't know if Flicker Strike is just better or most people just prefer it.
Dernière édition par adalbors, le 12 oct. 2020 00:56:35
"
adalbors a écrit :
So probably you've been asked a lot this one.

Are there any pros/cons on using Flicker Strike over Cyclone? In terms of dps/tanky.
Personally I would go for Cyclone variant, but I don't know if Flicker Strike is just better or most people just prefer it.

Flicker is better in terms of clear speed. It's far superior to cyclone. even in dps it's still superior too. Cyclone is close in terms of dps and also way slower in clearing. BUT, cyclone is more stable in bossing due to the fact that u have full control over your position and on constant movement. and it's too bad that we can't scale the explosion from an explody chest due to not using anything that scales it, so using one won't help much with cyclone. BUT cyclone's variant can start way cheaper than flicker as flickering requires some expensive requirements.
If anyone has some time can they please look at what i should be looking into next?

https://pastebin.com/cqn4QPib

I need to get 1% more Impale on Paradoxica just collecting some currency for the upgrade.

My Biggest question is Accuracy. Are we just aiming for 100% Hit in PoB?
I am Currently at 96% vs "Evasive Monsters"
100% in general though.
Is it worth going into Eagle Eye (its 3 points which makes me sad)

I know my Boots have Freeze immunity, So i could Chance potion to Ignite Immunity, But Being Chilled loses so much DPS (I do a fair bit of Delirium Content which i believe chills a lot). I just like the Tailwind on the boots too.

Also looking into Steel Rings also. But i ain't to good at crafting myself, and there ain't a lot on the market.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires