[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

What's your opinion on 700 dps foil (no crit multi) on the trade, guys? Do you expect anything better to appear anytime soon?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2968931
ign: Kissmyastma
Dernière édition par Vitalidze, le 12 oct. 2020 04:36:10
One Question First ty for talk with us about ur build , How u can manage all auras i cant got pride+vaalhaste+flesh and stone + dread banner how u can manage that mana reserve issues , i got enlighten lvl 3 but is imposible to manage the mana
"
Spawnderman a écrit :
One Question First ty for talk with us about ur build , How u can manage all auras i cant got pride+vaalhaste+flesh and stone + dread banner how u can manage that mana reserve issues , i got enlighten lvl 3 but is imposible to manage the mana

you dont reserve mana for haste, you activate vaal haste for the burst
"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :
"
Spawnderman a écrit :

Sir sorry. I have question about
Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel - If i buy 1 option (Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride) and have Paradoxia with 20% chance impale.
Can i remove these points?
my name is harvest seedovich
"
Shockalot a écrit :
If anyone has some time can they please look at what i should be looking into next?

https://pastebin.com/cqn4QPib

I need to get 1% more Impale on Paradoxica just collecting some currency for the upgrade.

My Biggest question is Accuracy. Are we just aiming for 100% Hit in PoB?
I am Currently at 96% vs "Evasive Monsters"
100% in general though.
Is it worth going into Eagle Eye (its 3 points which makes me sad)

I know my Boots have Freeze immunity, So i could Chance potion to Ignite Immunity, But Being Chilled loses so much DPS (I do a fair bit of Delirium Content which i believe chills a lot). I just like the Tailwind on the boots too.

Also looking into Steel Rings also. But i ain't to good at crafting myself, and there ain't a lot on the market.

you don't have to get 100% against elusive. just 100% in general. and there is an upgrade priority list in the guide if you wanna check that out. if you did everything on it, then you are good to go. As for the chills, I don't really care much about them lol. I prefer being slower than to die to a strong ignite :D
"
Spawnderman a écrit :

it's exactly as Monsieur_Ati stated. u use vaal haste's buff only and not the aura.
"
8503240 a écrit :
"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :
"
Spawnderman a écrit :

Sir sorry. I have question about
Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel - If i buy 1 option (Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride) and have Paradoxia with 20% chance impale.
Can i remove these points?

yes you can
How viable is this build for Delving?

Seems really amazing overall though.
how can you get frenzy charger?
"
Garulf161 a écrit :
How viable is this build for Delving?

Seems really amazing overall though.

it's very good despite flicker being hard to control. it will get u to some weird places sometimes but it's ok lol. Cyclone variant of the build would be SS+ for delving though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires