[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
mookie990 a écrit :
Alright, finally got most of the upgrades I planned for my character. I think the only obvious upgrades left are a Watcher's Eye, and possibly a Timeless Jewel. Other than that, the upgrades look to be significantly more exotic. Maybe some +1 strike gloves? Hmmmm....

ya everything looking good so far. you can focus now on getting watcher's eye then +1 strike gloves then timeless jewel cause it will be a huge gamble if you are going for it as it might needs lots of rerolls (talking about lethal pride here and not glorious vanity.)
"
shadowrs a écrit :
"
DarkMagician73 a écrit :
the dps of this build is abysmal, and it's not even that tanky to make up for it.

The only thing abysmal is your ability to follow basic instructions. The dps on this build is bonkers, and it's stupidly tanky lmao what? I can't even remember the last time dying to something outside of standing in stupid shit (example, accidentally leap slamming into the black hole on sirus lmao)

My boss dps reaches 22m when I swap out melee splash and use fortify instead (24m if I decide to use ruthless but I prefer the tankiness in bosses), so idk what you're on about.

On a side note,

Been absolutely tearing everything up. Really stupidly tanky and insane dps. Can't really min-max much further other than some stupid expensive items like awakened multistrike, 40% flicker damage enchant on helm, and prob a better paradoxia.

Here's my PoB if anyones interested: https://pastebin.com/U6MqiVFa

I went a slightly different route than original build. I plan on swapping back to Allira once I'm higher level for the extra crit multi and maybe resists so I can min-max my rings/amulet more, just swapped to 2 skill points as a temporary thing for instant dps gainz

Sure thing buddy , whatever you say.
"
Homelessjunky a écrit :
Just going to say how I feel about this build. By far the most expensive build I've ever had. I love the dps. It's sickening.

I maxed out me res except chaos which sits at 50 right now.

I love this character other, but I keep running into issues I can't figure out... Yes I've read the guide and faq many times.

I know I need to upgrade my boots and gloves, but then everything is pretty much done on this character fully.

Problem 1.... On regular maps I pop like a balloon instantly about once every 3 or 4 maps. No clue from what...just instant pop from a random mob, rare, boss. fugggg I don't know lol

And my biggest issue.....Mana. Can never keep mana to the point I have to keep a mana flask I spam....and on bosses I have to run around to save up mana all the time.......

I run dread , aspect, flesh n stone only because I don't have the mana to run pride or haste.... Pointless to have them to me since I can't use them.... I guess I'm just not getting it..

Level 89 and fighting to hit 90 because of the random pop...

I have followed the pob to a t... have watchers eye and unnatural instincts as well......

My life has been a constant non leveling grind to get the next piece of gear, skill point hoping the next thing will help my character and nothing changes with each upgrade :(

first of all I suggest rerolling that abyssusor just get one with good rolls 40/41% increased phys damage taken and 124/125 multi.
2nd of all if you even get one shotted randomly from a mob with this build(which is just impossible in normal circumstances) it's because one of these map mods for sure:
- 40% reduced block chance for players
- Monsters reflect physical damage (or even reflect elemental damage if you are not using Brutality in both your main setup and shield it can kill you lol)
- so many damage mods together like 100% extra damage as fire, 100% extra as cold, 400% crit. so literary if one hit passed your block, your dead.
- there are very strong degan in that area/or monsters cause a very strong ignite and you don't have ignite immunity flask

other than that you shouldn't get one-shotted by any means. it's been a week since I died and I did all the shit in the game in this week lol. so many sirus8, so many HoGm, so many many maps, so many heists/grand heists lvl 83. i'm @97% and then i will reach 97.

as for mana, how come are u facing any problems? if you have your jewelries with -9 mana, have mana leech JEWEl socketed in your tree and at least 100 unreserved mana, then you should never run out. BTW don't even run precision. if you are even using that. and haste only used for vaal buff. you should be able to use all other auras just fine.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 11 oct. 2020 13:30:28
I only get oneshotted some times from a wave 20 Kosis when he bypass the shield but I guess this is just him.
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 11 oct. 2020 13:29:18
"
TheQbix a écrit :
1. Wonderful build. Never had so much fun in this game. Thanks for that
2. Do you not run out of frenzy charges on bosses? Like ever?

Sometimes I nuke 70% of e.g. metamorph boss and then I suddenly stand there for 1sec with nothing to do. Sometimes that kills me. I have 20/20 less duration gem, replica farrul etc etc. I don't wanna swap out one of my gems for the swift affliction though. Here's my current pob:

https://pastebin.com/Z4aYAqzh

Am I missing something about these charges?

no I never run out, it's just fine for me and it's extremely rare to happen like 1 every 100 boss.

and sry I can't check any PoBs right now as I stated in my Main Post. really busy these days. but from your profile, nothing is wrong. you can just Anoint Frenetic on amulet as you are not going for any chaos res anyway, it will help a lot.
How big is Lethal pride for this build? Never tried it, wondering if it's worth to replace 2x crit multi jewels over it?

Edit: After buying the kaom version and socketing it into a similar jewel slot as your character, it seemed to be much weaker than a 2x crit multi jewel. Didn't really see much of a reason to use it, is there something I'm missing here?
Dernière édition par shadowrs, le 11 oct. 2020 13:49:32
Hey! Nice Guide. But im struggling with buying the Lethal Pride. Whats important to look at there?
"
Thunderdefeater a écrit :
Abysus without enchant VS Crown of the Inward Eye
Prophet Crown with Enchant?

not even close. Abyssus is an insane damage boost. and if you use paradoxica, you should never use anything but Abyssus cause of the insane amount of flat phys it grants is doubled by paradoxica's double damage. only case you should use Crown is:
1- you are not using para and using a very strong foil
2- you have above 20M dps and don't really care about losing ~4-5M dps.
"
DarkMagician73 a écrit :
the dps of this build is abysmal, and it's not even that tanky to make up for it.

sure man :D it's a very weak build. thanks for trying it out and have fun. I'm not even gonna get into an agrument with you. This is the strongest build I made so far and literary trivialized all content with it. it's super tanky for me and single target dps is a whooping 36M DPS with close combat. so you literary know nothing if you can't get to that point. sorry :D
"
shadowrs a écrit :
How big is Lethal pride for this build? Never tried it, wondering if it's worth to replace 2x crit multi jewels over it?

Edit: After buying the kaom version and socketing it into a similar jewel slot as your character, it seemed to be much weaker than a 2x crit multi jewel. Didn't really see much of a reason to use it, is there something I'm missing here?

it's worth if you can get really good stuff on it which is hard not easy as u will use lots of divines. for me, it grants 90% crit chance, 52 str, 4% life, 40% increased melee phys damage :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires