[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
badcrash a écrit :
how can you get frenzy charger?

From Farrul's Fur + Aspect of the cat on gloves. refer to FaQ section for more info.
"
Garulf161 a écrit :
How viable is this build for Delving?

Seems really amazing overall though.

It can potentially delve if you are really careful... I attempted to delve with it for fun, and well... I kept dying due to the darkness. I think I spend more time flickering in the darkness then following the trolley. Can't speak for the other skills though. I would assume the cyclone build would do just fine.
Dernière édition par AWildPastor, le 12 oct. 2020 14:59:48
"
"
Garulf161 a écrit :

It can potentially delve if you are really careful... I attempted to delve with it for fun, and well... I kept dying due to the darkness. I think I spend more time flickering in the darkness then following the trolley. Can't speak for the other skills though. I would assume the cyclone build would do just fine.

lol that's weird i use flicker in delve just fine. and I never die there. last league i think i was @depth 450+
"
Garulf161 a écrit :

Delving with this build sucks on flicker (cause... well... you tend to not be in the lightradius for long), but just slapping in Cyclone, Pulverise and Fortify instead of Flicker, Multistrike and Splash gets you very deep very fast ^^ Only problems I encountered so far was on a grand architect cause I never did the fight before and his huge aoe (100% inc aoe on the node -.-) bleed field caught me off guard. I shredded him on the third try tho and I've been cruising further down ever since.

This build is just stupid good
can i play this with blade flurry?
"
Ravensfang a écrit :
"
Garulf161 a écrit :

Delving with this build sucks on flicker (cause... well... you tend to not be in the lightradius for long), but just slapping in Cyclone, Pulverise and Fortify instead of Flicker, Multistrike and Splash gets you very deep very fast ^^ Only problems I encountered so far was on a grand architect cause I never did the fight before and his huge aoe (100% inc aoe on the node -.-) bleed field caught me off guard. I shredded him on the third try tho and I've been cruising further down ever since.

Sounds amazing.

Don't need to change anything else besised Cyclone and those gems, and it works? Really sounds amazing.

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
"
Garulf161 a écrit :

lol that's weird i use flicker in delve just fine. and I never die there. last league i think i was @depth 450+

Hmmm anything you do differently? But if the only shortcoming of this build is not really a shortcoming, then... well. That's good to know.
"
Garulf161 a écrit :
"
Ravensfang a écrit :
"
Garulf161 a écrit :

I currently have Essence Sap anointed to deal with mana issues on both flicker and cyclone.
Due to that I really only switch those 3 gems and go delve, don't go into the darkness on purpose and you good.
If you WANT to invest more in cyclone get a chest with "Channeling skills have -# mana cost" or "socketed attacks have -15 mana cost", your cyclone is now free and you can ignore the mana aspect of everything

If I go MUCH deeper I would probably switch brutality on my surrender with Tempest shield for more lgoh goodness.

You CAN delve fine with flicker but its a bit more stressfull and you can'T just hold the button like you're used to cause it WILL carry you into the darkness. In that case you use flicker more like a slam where you klick, see where you end up and keep moving.
Thanks for you help!
Do you have PoB on 100 lvl?
my name is harvest seedovich
"
Malaclypsety a écrit :
can i play this with blade flurry?

didn't try it but yes should be possible.
"
Garulf161 a écrit :
"
Ravensfang a écrit :
"
Garulf161 a écrit :

Hmmm anything you do differently? But if the only shortcoming of this build is not really a shortcoming, then... well. That's good to know.

no I don't do anything differently, It just works fine for me in delve lol.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires