[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :

no I never run out, it's just fine for me and it's extremely rare to happen like 1 every 100 boss.

and sry I can't check any PoBs right now as I stated in my Main Post. really busy these days. but from your profile, nothing is wrong. you can just Anoint Frenetic on amulet as you are not going for any chaos res anyway, it will help a lot.

Ah yeah you did mention it. No worries, I get it. Thanks for checking and replying anyway. Didn't think of getting +1 frenzy node. I'll try it
"
Luckings a écrit :
Hey! Nice Guide. But im struggling with buying the Lethal Pride. Whats important to look at there?

Don't go for lethal pride unless you know what u r getting into.. you jsut buy a lethal pride and keep diving it and testing every time if you got good bonuses from it on the tree or not.. so it might cost a lot.
can someone tell me what's the best annoint(s) for the cyclone version?
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
can someone tell me what's the best annoint(s) for the cyclone version?

u can use panopticon for more dps on bosses when you deploy ur totems
thank you for the fast reply, does the cyclone version have to be vulnerable to chaos or?

also is getting 100% chance to hit the most important thing? my pob shows 99%, wondering if i have to fix it with a jewel or something, or maybe an annoint
Dernière édition par Paintherapy, le 11 oct. 2020 14:58:46
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
shadowrs a écrit :
How big is Lethal pride for this build? Never tried it, wondering if it's worth to replace 2x crit multi jewels over it?

Edit: After buying the kaom version and socketing it into a similar jewel slot as your character, it seemed to be much weaker than a 2x crit multi jewel. Didn't really see much of a reason to use it, is there something I'm missing here?

it's worth if you can get really good stuff on it which is hard not easy as u will use lots of divines. for me, it grants 90% crit chance, 52 str, 4% life, 40% increased melee phys damage :)

Ah gotcha had no idea. I got 60% crit, 20% phys dmg, and 4% life on my first divine, but that was slightly weaker than my 2x crit multi, guess I'll be trying to get a good roll on it as it does seem to be a big dps boost with proper rolls
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
thank you for the fast reply, does the cyclone version have to be vulnerable to chaos or?

also is getting 100% chance to hit the most important thing? my pob shows 99%, wondering if i have to fix it with a jewel or something, or maybe an annoint

99% is fine for now. you don't have to waste points on that 1%. and chaos res is optional. if you want it, go for it, if not, don't. all depends on the type of content u do.

all my resistances are 75% including 75% chaos res
but still i got 1 shoted by t12 laboratory boss how is it possible?

https://prnt.sc/uxcn0b
https://prnt.sc/uxcnu9

not to mentioned 1 map burning ground of boss molten shell kept killing me the burning ground itself even with 75% res
Dernière édition par Saladin2, le 11 oct. 2020 17:24:02
I've got two more newbie questions sorry,
so im doing the cyclone variant with an explodey chest instead of farrul, what do i use as a 4thlink in my gloves instead of less duration?

also why do we put cast on crit in our shield? does it interact with reckoning somehow? I've seen some ppl that use that shield put life on hit on something.
"
Saladin2 a écrit :

all my resistances are 75% including 75% chaos res
but still i got 1 shoted by t12 laboratory boss how is it possible?

https://prnt.sc/uxcn0b
https://prnt.sc/uxcnu9

not to mentioned 1 map burning ground of boss molten shell kept killing me the burning ground itself even with 75% res

it's simple. this build is weak to degans/DoTs. Laborary boss has a very strong ground DoT (vortex) this will kill u instantly mainly because degans/DoTs cannot be blocked, rendering our main layer of defense useless. so you need to be careful with such bosses and around and strong degan in general. otherwise, Build is just super tank against any "HITS" that can be blocked.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires