[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello guys! Somebody have craft on non-channeling mana?
my name is harvest seedovich
"
Homelessjunky a écrit :
I plan on it next level when I open another jewel slot. I already have the jewel..... I did have 2 leach jewels and it did'nt make a difeerence.

try something like mana gain on hit jewel! it made a difference for me

here my update from yesterday.
sold off my hh for some heavy expensive items.

my tree is a little different, but it gives me 11.7m sirus damage.
I decided not to swap out my paradoxica as i dont need the impale mod on it. im hitting 100% impale chance.
1. Wonderful build. Never had so much fun in this game. Thanks for that
2. Do you not run out of frenzy charges on bosses? Like ever?

Sometimes I nuke 70% of e.g. metamorph boss and then I suddenly stand there for 1sec with nothing to do. Sometimes that kills me. I have 20/20 less duration gem, replica farrul etc etc. I don't wanna swap out one of my gems for the swift affliction though. Here's my current pob:

https://pastebin.com/Z4aYAqzh

Am I missing something about these charges?
Dernière édition par TheQbix, le 11 oct. 2020 11:39:12
Abysus without enchant VS Crown of the Inward Eye
Prophet Crown with Enchant?
the dps of this build is abysmal, and it's not even that tanky to make up for it.
Dernière édition par DarkMagician73, le 11 oct. 2020 13:19:57
"
DarkMagician73 a écrit :
the dps of this build is abysmal, and it's not even that tanky to make up for it.

The only thing abysmal is your ability to follow basic instructions. The dps on this build is bonkers, and it's stupidly tanky lmao what? I can't even remember the last time dying to something outside of standing in stupid shit (example, accidentally leap slamming into the black hole on sirus lmao)

My boss dps reaches 22m when I swap out melee splash and use fortify instead (24m if I decide to use ruthless but I prefer the tankiness in bosses), so idk what you're on about.

On a side note,

Been absolutely tearing everything up. Really stupidly tanky and insane dps. Can't really min-max much further other than some stupid expensive items like awakened multistrike, 40% flicker damage enchant on helm, and prob a better paradoxia.

Here's my PoB if anyones interested: https://pastebin.com/U6MqiVFa

I went a slightly different route than original build. I plan on swapping back to Allira once I'm higher level for the extra crit multi and maybe resists so I can min-max my rings/amulet more, just swapped to 2 skill points as a temporary thing for instant dps gainz
Dernière édition par shadowrs, le 11 oct. 2020 13:17:53
"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :

here my update from yesterday.
sold off my hh for some heavy expensive items.

my tree is a little different, but it gives me 11.7m sirus damage.
I decided not to swap out my paradoxica as i dont need the impale mod on it. im hitting 100% impale chance.

You should check your gems. Most of them dont have quality...
"
Spawnderman a écrit :
How we can get up pride+haste+flesh+dread banner i cant 100%mana reserverd or haste only use the vaal? From where we gain power charges i really love this build so tanky and good dps

yea we use vaal haste only as a buff. not the aura.
"
mickygotbigballs a écrit :
Is Assassins mark really better than vulnerability on a ring?

Not really sure how the new assassins mark works but it does seem underwhelming.

it's extremely strong on bosses. literary, insane dps gain on single target.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires