[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

What is your take on using inspired learning for the jewel socket on all the way to the right of the tree and getting the node "Acuity" in that little section to enable inspired learning (since it needs 4 nodes allocated near it)?

Also do you think it's worth changing bandit choices if you don't need to worry about maxing resists through Allira and get the 2 extra skill points instead?
Dernière édition par shadowrs, le 11 oct. 2020 00:30:21
"
shadowrs a écrit :
What is your take on using inspired learning for the jewel socket on all the way to the right of the tree and getting the node "Acuity" in that little section to enable inspired learning (since it needs 4 nodes allocated near it)?

Also do you think it's worth changing bandit choices if you don't need to worry about maxing resists through Allira and get the 2 extra skill points instead?

yes if you don't really need the res, u can switch to 2 points. as for inspired learning. I don't really use it and never did with my flicker build. I only use HH. but it should work just fine if socketed as u said. so you test it out and see.
oh yea... thats the part where im testing out stuff!

I needed some guidance on the og build (gear, gem setup etc) and while I was doing this, i changed some points here and there, trying out stuff etc.

thanks for pointing it out, this really helps me a lot in quickening the process of getting higher numbers than i actually need :D

from my experience with this build, it starts to beast with at least my gear/gem setup. 5 mil damage. thats the sweet spot where i could finish my first awakaner8 this league. (just imagine me being like any other random and average exile who ignores boss mechanics and just die all the time - but good enough if given the right numbers).

big big thanks. with your build and my crappy understanding of game mechanics, even I could farm my first HH through currency (no gamble).
this build is the first one i could do this with. and its my 4th or 5th league (I only started heavily in the beta and 1.0.0 not much later in the game cycle)
How we can get up pride+haste+flesh+dread banner i cant 100%mana reserverd or haste only use the vaal? From where we gain power charges i really love this build so tanky and good dps
Is Assassins mark really better than vulnerability on a ring?

Not really sure how the new assassins mark works but it does seem underwhelming.
Alright, finally got most of the upgrades I planned for my character. I think the only obvious upgrades left are a Watcher's Eye, and possibly a Timeless Jewel. Other than that, the upgrades look to be significantly more exotic. Maybe some +1 strike gloves? Hmmmm....

Just going to say how I feel about this build. By far the most expensive build I've ever had. I love the dps. It's sickening.

I maxed out me res except chaos which sits at 50 right now.

I love this character other, but I keep running into issues I can't figure out... Yes I've read the guide and faq many times.

I know I need to upgrade my boots and gloves, but then everything is pretty much done on this character fully.

Problem 1.... On regular maps I pop like a balloon instantly about once every 3 or 4 maps. No clue from what...just instant pop from a random mob, rare, boss. fugggg I don't know lol

And my biggest issue.....Mana. Can never keep mana to the point I have to keep a mana flask I spam....and on bosses I have to run around to save up mana all the time.......

I run dread , aspect, flesh n stone only because I don't have the mana to run pride or haste.... Pointless to have them to me since I can't use them.... I guess I'm just not getting it..

Level 89 and fighting to hit 90 because of the random pop...

I have followed the pob to a t... have watchers eye and unnatural instincts as well......

My life has been a constant non leveling grind to get the next piece of gear, skill point hoping the next thing will help my character and nothing changes with each upgrade :(

"
Homelessjunky a écrit :

And my biggest issue.....Mana. Can never keep mana to the point I have to keep a mana flask I spam....and on bosses I have to run around to save up mana all the time.......

It doesn't look like you have any mana leech on your gear or on your tree. I'll recommend using a jewel with 'physical damage leeched as mana' somewhere.
I plan on it next level when I open another jewel slot. I already have the jewel..... I did have 2 leach jewels and it did'nt make a difeerence.
You can try anointing essence sap on your amulet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires