[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Drunken1337 a écrit :
Hey man seems good so far, in the FAQ u say that we should have 78-79% block chance, im at 75% and ont know where to get the other few %, would u mind checking it? Thx for the build btw =)

Unnatural Instinct in the Jewel node above sentinel.
"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :

so.. thats my setup!

whats the next step to improve my gear?

Im missing watchers eye, thats for sure what I need.
but im sitting on only a little over 5m dps.

is there any better gem setup i could use?

i dont know how to achieve the 20m even when i set up awakaned gems on pob!

any help appreciated! <3

thanks

edit:

can i play a shackle / kaoms boot variant with 2 inspired learnings with hh?

first of all I didn't test the shackle setup, so I will leave that up to u .
and your gems are fine but quality isn't!!!!!! why most of them don't have quality? that doesn't work at all. you can check my current gem setup. it's the most optimal at least for me now. and see what i've changed.

TBH, people never seem to follow anything I say then just post and complain that something is wrong. I mean everything to make the build perfect is in the FaQ section.. and yet I see them doing different things. like your paradoxica, your flask setup, gems quality, the missing x2 t1 accuracy on gear, the high roll abyssus, the Assasin's mark ring, etc. I see you wasted 6 points just to get higher accuracy.. that's not how it works. those 6 points could be like 15% more dps elsewhere. and watcher's eye/good Lethal pride is a huge dps boost to the build. just make sure to correct all the things I've stated above and u will see big difference.
"
TwogkYmuran a écrit :
can you look at my character and tell me what im doing wrong...i can't kill 4 rank conquerors..sorry for bad english.

everything you r doing is wrong and to start, why did u even switch to flicker on 5L? I warned against going for flicker with 5L and it's so weak. and yet here we are.

also why are u using ruthless instead of melee phys? just melee phys instead.

and the paradoxica u got isn't so good.

why aspect of the cat is on YOUR RING????????? and not on gloves with reduced duration 20/20.

why don't you have at least x2 -9 mana cost on jewelries???

why are you taking Brinkmanship while u r using flicker???? this is only for cyclone

why don't u have a mana leech jewel????

again, people never seem to even read anything in the guide and this is making me tired. please fix all the problems i've stated above
"
xXAatroxXx a écrit :
Anomalous Impale support or just normal impale support? The extra impale chance seems nice. But im no expert! :(

i didn't really check it out. I'm using normal impale atm lol
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :

so.. thats my setup!

any help appreciated! <3

thanks

edit:

and your gems are fine but quality isn't!!!!!! why most of them don't have quality? that doesn't work at all. you can check my current gem setup. it's the most optimal at least for me now. and see what i've changed.

TBH, people never seem to follow anything I say then just post and complain that something is wrong. I mean everything to make the build perfect is in the FaQ section.. and yet I see them doing different things. like your paradoxica, your flask setup, gems quality, the missing x2 t1 accuracy on gear, the high roll abyssus, the Assasin's mark ring, etc. I see you wasted 6 points just to get higher accuracy.. that's not how it works. those 6 points could be like 15% more dps elsewhere. and watcher's eye/good Lethal pride is a huge dps boost to the build. just make sure to correct all the things I've stated above and u will see big difference.

the build is awesome! dont get me wrong, im sorry if i indeed upset you <3
i was following your whole post, its my starter and i sticked with it.
you made an amazing job!

im clearing everything with my setup. awakaner 8 is a breeze with my supoptimal gem quality. t16 no problem, i just get random one shots but thats on me.
but thats all thanks to your guide!

i was just asking for some insight and you guys are amazing in helping out
"
HI bro, can you check my profil nad say what is wrong is my gear nickchamp BocianStrike

- some gems don't have quality
- you weapon doesn't have quality and no beastcraft 30% quality.
- LEss duration support should be in seperate link, same with dread banner, you are making dread banner reserve way more mana by linking it with the setup u r using in your gloves.
- why are u using mana flask instead of sulphur flask or a bottled faith???
- you took the uppder jewel socket in the tree but yet i can't seem to see u using Unnatural instinct in there...?
- why are you not taking tribal fury on the tree?

biggest problem you have right now is that sword. change it for a good paradoxica like the one mentioned in the FaQ section or a good foil with 500+ pdps, 2 attack speed, and 6.6+ crit
"
Drunken1337 a écrit :
Hey man seems good so far, in the FAQ u say that we should have 78-79% block chance, im at 75% and ont know where to get the other few %, would u mind checking it? Thx for the build btw =)

you need unnatural instinct in the upper socket above duelist to reach 79%
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

I will report back after some research and pob tweaking.

and thanks a lot in replying!
"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :

so.. thats my setup!

any help appreciated! <3

thanks

edit:

the build is awesome! dont get me wrong, im sorry if i indeed upset you <3
i was following your whole post, its my starter and i sticked with it.
you made an amazing job!

im clearing everything with my setup. awakaner 8 is a breeze with my supoptimal gem quality. t16 no problem, i just get random one shots but thats on me.
but thats all thanks to your guide!

i was just asking for some insight and you guys are amazing in helping out

really sorry for getting a bit harsh over there. My apologies. just got a bit tired of repeated questions :(. anyways, if you r getting randomly one shotted, everything related to how to be tanky and mods to be careful with is there in the FaQ section if you are interested. sry again for being a bit harsh.
Guys I followed his build and I think I have it pretty close to his. It can be confusing and you need the right gear to reach close to the 20mil dps. Literally everything you have to do is clearly explained and detailed in his build post. Take the time to read through it and look at the path of building he posted but remember depending on your gear your POB might have to be slightly different. You really need to import your build into POB your tooltip in game won’t show your real numbers!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires