[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

so.. thats my setup!

whats the next step to improve my gear?

Im missing watchers eye, thats for sure what I need.
but im sitting on only a little over 5m dps.

is there any better gem setup i could use?

i dont know how to achieve the 20m even when i set up awakaned gems on pob!

any help appreciated! <3

thanks

edit:

can i play a shackle / kaoms boot variant with 2 inspired learnings with hh?
Dernière édition par Monsieur_Ati, le 10 oct. 2020 17:49:34
@Monsieur: you have a lot of dps improvement that can be made on your jewelry. I bet your accuracy is low. You need at least 2 t1 rolls on jewelry. Physical/melee damage on rings, steel ring base.
can you look at my character and tell me what im doing wrong...i can't kill 4 rank conquerors..sorry for bad english.
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
@Monsieur: you have a lot of dps improvement that can be made on your jewelry. I bet your accuracy is low. You need at least 2 t1 rolls on jewelry. Physical/melee damage on rings, steel ring base.

thank you for your time!

im actually hit capped <3

rings, yea. i think i need an curse on hit on one of my rings as well
Anomalous Impale support or just normal impale support? The extra impale chance seems nice. But im no expert! :(
you are hit capped because you spent 9 passive points on accuracy...get those accuracy rolls and you have 9 extra tree points for dps and life
@xxastro: impale effect is a big dps gain. Your impale for flicker should be capped either through gear, watcher, or passive tree. I guess you could get the anomalous impale if you arent capped but it wouldn't really save you any points in the tree or any slots on your gear because its only 10%. It would be a low-level stepping stone before you get either the gear or impale wheels to cap your chance
HI bro, can you check my profil nad say what is wrong is my gear nickchamp BocianStrike
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
you are hit capped because you spent 9 passive points on accuracy...get those accuracy rolls and you have 9 extra tree points for dps and life

good point! ty!

i had to respec a little for inspired learning, but im not yet sure if i need hh for the extra clear speed. gotta try some delirium runs first
Hey man seems good so far, in the FAQ u say that we should have 78-79% block chance, im at 75% and ont know where to get the other few %, would u mind checking it? Thx for the build btw =)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires