[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
faytte a écrit :
Question! I'm interested in starting to do fully delirious t18 maps. Would this build be better than CoC Ice Nova? Debating the two builds quite a bit but only have the currency to meaningfully do one (either this build starting as a Cyclone and later moving to Flicker, or jumping into CoC Ice Nova).

I never played CoC ice Nova, BUT from vids I saw, I can tell that both min-maxed, in t16+ 100% Delirium, Ice Nova can have better clear indeed due to the explosions, but my build might have the upper hand when it comes to Durability (we are talking maxed-out here) So i'm not quite sure. I will leave the choice up to u.
"
Le_Scorpion a écrit :
I just hit 40% of chaos res, but if I anoint Cleansed thoughts, PoB said I come down from 17 M.DPS to 14 M.DPS.
Do you think it's worth to loose 3 million DPS for 35% chaos res ?

Thanks !

Well I know it's hard choice but you have to make one. UNLESS, you try to max your chaos res without Cleansed Thoughts on amulet which will be really hard. Personally, I just went for C.Thoughts.
I didn't see this answered in the FAQ/Sections at all and didn't want to sift through 130+ pages to potentially not find an answer.

When leveling this character, as far as the passive tree goes, did you go to the right side first to pick up all the sword nodes, or which way did you go? I grabbed some of the shield nodes near the duelist starting point and started making my way to the right for the sword nodes but wasn't sure what you felt was the best route. Thanks in advance and phenomenal work on the build!
"
Phixus a écrit :
I didn't see this answered in the FAQ/Sections at all and didn't want to sift through 130+ pages to potentially not find an answer.

When leveling this character, as far as the passive tree goes, did you go to the right side first to pick up all the sword nodes, or which way did you go? I grabbed some of the shield nodes near the duelist starting point and started making my way to the right for the sword nodes but wasn't sure what you felt was the best route. Thanks in advance and phenomenal work on the build!

I just leveld recently with this build and I went to the right side first to grab the sword and shield nodes, then went left, and I felt completely fine leveling with it. I used cyclone though instead of flicker, definitely felt easier.
"
shadowrs a écrit :
"
Phixus a écrit :

I just leveld recently with this build and I went to the right side first to grab the sword and shield nodes, then went left, and I felt completely fine leveling with it. I used cyclone though instead of flicker, definitely felt easier.

That was my thought process. I'm level 24 - just started the acts last night - only played for like an hour - and figured going to the right first would be best since it's so out of the way of everything else and would be annoying to get to later.

Thanks for the input!
"
Phixus a écrit :
"
shadowrs a écrit :
"
Phixus a écrit :

That was my thought process. I'm level 24 - just started the acts last night - only played for like an hour - and figured going to the right first would be best since it's so out of the way of everything else and would be annoying to get to later.

Thanks for the input!

He has a POB posted that shows you how to level using cyclone and you can adjust it to see what skills he got on the tree at certain levels
"
Phixus a écrit :

yea that's fine. there are also leveling trees in the mid-range version i think xD can't even recall anymore lol
How we can get up pride+haste+flesh+dread banner i cant or haste only use the vaal? From where we gain power charges i really love this build so tanky and good dps
Dernière édition par Spawnderman, le 10 oct. 2020 14:20:20
Quick question.

Sometimes when i fight with bosses i am on Flicker cooldown (like 0.5 - 1s) - any tips how to avoid it? Am I doing somrthing wrong?
"
strozerro a écrit :
Quick question.

Sometimes when i fight with bosses i am on Flicker cooldown (like 0.5 - 1s) - any tips how to avoid it? Am I doing somrthing wrong?

spending frenzy charges bypasses flicker's cd. if you are doing everything right, you shouldn't face this problem. you can refer to the FaQ section and read about running out of frenzies. I'm sure it will help u figure out the problem

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires