[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
8503240 a écrit :
Guys. What first important? Can i buy watcher whith 1 option (Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride) or buy Unnatural instinct? For flicker

both are good options. if you want raw dps, go for watcher's. if you want balance overall, go for UI.

Thanks! What is the “balance overroll”?) sorry don’t understand.
And 1 more question about auras. Im use Pride + Flash and Stone with Enlighten(3 lvl), Precision, Dread Banner and ASpect (no need mana for this) and no have mana for ALL auras (FLESH and stone or something).
my name is harvest seedovich
Dernière édition par 8503240, le 10 oct. 2020 06:04:10
"
Le_Scorpion a écrit :
Hello ! A little question.

Does the "bloodrage level 1" of this Paradoxica replace the bloodrage level 21 that I cast myself ?

Cause I see the bloodrage buff is 8 sec (so not the bloodrage I cast).. So I presume the bloodrage is level 1 and not 21 ?

May I change my paradoxica for get another 20% impale 192+ but without this craft ?

Thanks !

I allow myself to ask my question again :) thanks in advance
"
Le_Scorpion a écrit :
"
Le_Scorpion a écrit :

Does the "bloodrage level 1" of this Paradoxica replace the bloodrage level 21 that I cast myself ?

Cause I see the bloodrage buff is 8 sec (so not the bloodrage I cast).. So I presume the bloodrage is level 1 and not 21 ?

May I change my paradoxica for get another 20% impale 192+ but without this craft ?

Thanks !

1) It will replace it
2) You can stop this by socketing your blood rage into the paradoxica if I'm not mistaken. Items that trigger skills wont work if the same skill is socketed in the item IRC.

Question! I'm interested in starting to do fully delirious t18 maps. Would this build be better than CoC Ice Nova? Debating the two builds quite a bit but only have the currency to meaningfully do one (either this build starting as a Cyclone and later moving to Flicker, or jumping into CoC Ice Nova).
"
8503240 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
8503240 a écrit :
Guys. What first important? Can i buy watcher whith 1 option (Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride) or buy Unnatural instinct? For flicker

both are good options. if you want raw dps, go for watcher's. if you want balance overall, go for UI.

And 1 more question about auras. Im use Pride + Flash and Stone with Enlighten(3 lvl), Precision, Dread Banner and ASpect (no need mana for this) and no have mana for ALL auras (FLESH and stone or something).

SOrry my question is so different?))
my name is harvest seedovich
Dernière édition par 8503240, le 10 oct. 2020 10:10:41
Hey,
just want to say build was really fun, but flicker is just broken at least at my pc tho it's rly strong, it lose target, stops attacking and got weird lags when I see monsters die but my character doesnt move, at least got spare 70ex for next build.
"
faytte a écrit :
"
Le_Scorpion a écrit :
"
Le_Scorpion a écrit :

Thanks !

1) It will replace it
2) You can stop this by socketing your blood rage into the paradoxica if I'm not mistaken. Items that trigger skills wont work if the same skill is socketed in the item IRC.

It doesn't work :( still the bloodrage level 1 what it's triggered :( I'll change my paradoxica so..
"
8503240 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
8503240 a écrit :

I mean Unnatrutal instinct gives us resistances, mov speed, block chance, and damage, but damage that it give isn't even close to the 2 additional impales from watcher's.
and don't use precision at all or use it @lvl 1. your 4L maim aura setup should be enlighten 3 + pride + flesh and stone + maim.
"
Le_Scorpion a écrit :
"
Le_Scorpion a écrit :

Thanks !

no, That blood rage lvl is so low, and uncontrollable too!. and it conflicts with the main high lvl blood rage and probably cancels it. so can just stay with this one though and drop the high level blood rage if you cannot afford to get better paradoxica. but if you have the currency for it go for paradoxica 200pdps, 1.5 attack speed, 18+% chance to impale
I just hit 40% of chaos res, but if I anoint Cleansed thoughts, PoB said I come down from 17 M.DPS to 14 M.DPS.
Do you think it's worth to loose 3 million DPS for 35% chaos res ?

Thanks !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires