[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
Henshire a écrit :
hello bro, im flying with the build i have 1 dude, how its possible to maintenence 4 reserver mana gems and to live to hit ? its so lots reservered mana no ? no link with them ?
Artic armor, dread banner, pride... its so much reservered... im lvl 40 now

If you read the "Gem Links When Levelling" section, you are not supposed to use all four auras while leveling.

Endgame, you want a Soul Taker axe so you don't need to worry about mana. You'll be left with just 5% unreserved but all you need is a tiny bit to pop Blood Rage occasionally.
Info about how to do Rituals fast is added to Running The Build section! There's not much as mechanics are simple, but I'm hoping it will be helpful at least to some.

"
Kolaronion a écrit :
Can we use Essence Worm for free aura and then get one more aura for 25% mana, stop using soul taker and take rare 500pdps 1h axe and leech mana mod on it? Won't it be more dps? Btw. Rare 140hp 7% max life will not be better? I think in life is pretty the same and we can have more reses and then we can go with more dmg mods in others items.

I'm replying a little late because I wanted to test your suggestions properly. First of all I want to thank you for trying to help improving the build. I added Essence Worm instead of Steel Ring on Meta Gear(because other Two-Stone ring has Vulnerability on Hit), put Pride in it, removed Soul Taker and added the same rare axe on Meta Gear(524pDPS) in it's place. Pob DPS only increased by %3.5 and also life lowered from 7.0k to 6.8k. This is because loss of the good Steel Ring as that change results in %6.0 lower DPS on it's own. It will also require giving up one of the flasks for a mana flask. For replacing Soul Taker, your suggestion will work, two rare axes and mana leech, but losing the comfort of not having to deal with mana anywhere will be a big loss I think. Soul Taker is an important quality of life improvement for us. For the chest, it still makes Meta Gear lose 200k life. If we craft %8 max life and %7 max mana mod on that, then it reaches same life comparing to %40 life Belly there. It will be more expensive than a Belly though. But sure, it can be done for example if you get a really good deal. I also gave rare chest as an option in Required Gear section under Belly of The Beast.

"
Henshire a écrit :
hello bro, im flying with the build i have 1 dude, how its possible to maintenence 4 reserver mana gems and to live to hit ? its so lots reservered mana no ? no link with them ?
Artic armor, dread banner, pride... its so much reservered... im lvl 40 now

ty ! i love this build im trying to follow exactly

Hi. Soul Taker's "Insufficient mana doesn't prevent your melee attacks" mod makes reserving %100 of mana with auras possible. Our auras reserve %95 of mana now, leaving %5 for casting Blood Rage and also Berserk on Meta Gear as st0rmie said. If you are at lv.40, it's time to replace Pride and Blood And Sand with Herald of Purity and Flesh and Stone you have. Remaining mana reserve will be sufficient. You can add Arctic Armour when you get a Soul Taker.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Requesting some help, following this build and am on t11ish maps, dieing quite a bit. Got no chaos res but i don't think im dieing to that.

https://pastebin.com/ygVgWEp5
I'm still new to the forums so my opinion is probably not valued but for as far as leveling goes, I tried switching from Frost Blades to Bladestorm and personally i feel like Frost Blades holds up better beyond that point, I'm in act 5 and still using Frost Blade and Double Strike and it's working just fine as long as i keep upgrading weapons on the way through each act
I respecced over from Bleed bow gladiator and tbh glad I did.. was struggling on red maps with that build and this one is melting them as usual :P

I do feel a bit rippier than last time I played... I do know that Block is meta this league. Do you think you will tweak the build to incorporate a block PegasusRider or would DPS drop too much?

Heres my gear, not good because I only bought some starter stuff.. but getting there.

Also one annoying thing, my mana is only 30 with all buffs activated and mana regen is super slow. It takes me a good 5-6 seconds of doing nothing and waiting before I can cast blood rage... a little annoying when I just want to activate it quickly. What do you suggest?

Edit: and fuck mobs that shoot at us when we try portaling or looking at rituals, so annoying.

Thanks
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 18 janv. 2021 19:47:55
"
Nevzat a écrit :
I respecced over from Bleed bow gladiator and tbh glad I did.. was struggling on red maps with that build and this one is melting them as usual :P

I do feel a bit rippier than last time I played... I do know that Block is meta this league. Do you think you will tweak the build to incorporate a block PegasusRider or would DPS drop too much?

Heres my gear, not good because I only bought some starter stuff.. but getting there.

Also one annoying thing, my mana is only 30 with all buffs activated and mana regen is super slow. It takes me a good 5-6 seconds of doing nothing and waiting before I can cast blood rage... a little annoying when I just want to activate it quickly. What do you suggest?

Edit: and fuck mobs that shoot at us when we try portaling or looking at rituals, so annoying.

Thanks

I just linked blood magic to blood rage, paying ~60hp to cast it every now and then is pretty negligable.
i cant get bloodscent on jewel, i spend +40 chaos for that and still not. What can i do
"
Mantissaa a écrit :
Requesting some help, following this build and am on t11ish maps, dieing quite a bit. Got no chaos res but i don't think im dieing to that.

https://pastebin.com/ygVgWEp5

Only a little portion of map bosses do chaos damage, I don't think that's the problem as well. I just checked your character. You have 0.97m DPS and 5.3k life on Pastebin link. You seem to have improved DPS to 1.2m meanwhile. I just did some test runs on various t11-12 maps(with 0.76m DPS, 5.0k life). I think 0.97m should be enough for even T13-14, 1.2m for T15. If dying while clearing I suggest using range of Lacerate as another defensive layer, also knockback of Lion's Roar at the same time. This way you will take way less damage and it will be much safer to play. You can take Simulacrum guide video as an example to this. When enough DPS and life is reached and everything becomes piece of cake, none of these will be needed of course. If you are dying to bosses, I suggest increasing DPS.

"
DizOCE a écrit :
I'm still new to the forums so my opinion is probably not valued but for as far as leveling goes, I tried switching from Frost Blades to Bladestorm and personally i feel like Frost Blades holds up better beyond that point, I'm in act 5 and still using Frost Blade and Double Strike and it's working just fine as long as i keep upgrading weapons on the way through each act

I value every opinion posted on this thread and thanks for sharing yours! Problem with Frost Blades is it becomes much less effective around Act 5-6. Bladestorm is much better and faster once you get used to it, that's the reason of immediate switch once it becomes available at level 28. I suggest trying it out a bit more, maybe you'll like it better than Frost Blades. Same goes for Double Strike. After around Act 4-5, it will become weak and Vaal Ancestral Warchief will do much better. Also Bladestorm becomes weak at Act 9 and Lacerate becomes stronger with the addition of bleed explosions, so we switch to Lacerate. Btw levelling part is improved and adapted version of Tytykiller's melee levelling.

"
Nevzat a écrit :

Thanks

Welcome back! That's a nice Talisman you got there. Build hasn't changed in terms of defense since you last played, actually even improved some. Max block glad has been Gladiator meta for some time, that's because many people can't dodge dangerous boss attacks. Going max block was suggested couple times in Sunderman build thread and I think this one too. That will make bosses much longer but also safer. I prefer staying on the fast side, requiring some manual dodging on dangerous attacks. Even on the fast side with this one, I'm still trying to come up with new ideas to make bossing even faster. Lacerate is a skill that needs good amount of DPS.

With Increased Duration, Blood Rage lasts 19 seconds and replenishes with each single kill. This means we need to be completely inactive for 19 seconds to lose it. When that happens, our mana will be full, ready to cast it again. To re-cast it in various situations, 1-2 seconds of waiting is needed. I think that's not much of a wait. But for sure you can link it with Blood Magic instead of Enhance Support. It's better if Increased Duration stays, which will later change with Berserk.

"
NeGerekiyorsaOnu a écrit :
i cant get bloodscent on jewel, i spend +40 chaos for that and still not. What can i do

To be able to get Bloodscent on cluster, it needs to be Large Cluster Jewel having "Added Small Passive Skills grant: Axe Attacks deal 12% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments" mod. Bloodscent can only be crafted on clusters having this %12 Increased Damage mod. It's still hard to roll, but not that hard.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 19 janv. 2021 06:53:56
Hi Pegasus.

I'm just trying blood magic, and it seems to have solved the problems. Having blood rage be a 10 second timer is not a problem when it instant casts for a measly 50 hp :)

Hi Pegasus, first time playing your build and it's great.
I finished collecting 32 watchstones, the DPS is insane.

Although, I'm starting to feel some difficulty with it's tankiness.
I'm constantly getting one-shotted from t16 bosses.
Is there anyway you can think of besides switching to shield to get tanky?

I took out duration support and linked berserk-enduring cry-blood rage-blood magic, and this feels good so far.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires