[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

planning to start 2nd char to play this build. what do you think about steelmage build rn in ssfhc race? curently he was breezing through map ilvl 79 but idk if that build can perform well in t16 and endgame content.

thanks again for a very very detailed guide :D the dps was much better when your build first appeared in harvest i think but the survivality need to be consider too
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
"
Mantissaa a écrit :
Requesting some help, following this build and am on t11ish maps, dieing quite a bit. Got no chaos res but i don't think im dieing to that.

https://pastebin.com/ygVgWEp5

Only a little portion of map bosses do chaos damage, I don't think that's the problem as well. I just checked your character. You have 0.97m DPS and 5.3k life on Pastebin link. You seem to have improved DPS to 1.2m meanwhile. I just did some test runs on various t11-12 maps(with 0.76m DPS, 5.0k life). I think 0.97m should be enough for even T13-14, 1.2m for T15. If dying while clearing I suggest using range of Lacerate as another defensive layer, also knockback of Lion's Roar at the same time. This way you will take way less damage and it will be much safer to play. You can take Simulacrum guide video as an example to this. When enough DPS and life is reached and everything becomes piece of cake, none of these will be needed of course. If you are dying to bosses, I suggest increasing DPS.

Thanks a lot for this. Im up to t15/16 now - Clearing is lovely but i feel like I am hitting like a wet noodle on bosses.

https://pastebin.com/vWHFWeUE

Can you recommend what my next upgrade should be? I've only got an ex atm, it feels like every good upgrade is over 3ex. 21/20 support gems also don't seem to add much dps on PoB but they're very expensive
So far I'm really enjoing this build, and it is my first melee build I have ever played (I've played mostly spells and ranged attacks). I just want to share a tip with you, I think that this axe is a pretty good early budget option (i payed for it 20c this league). When I put my character into PoB and try to replace this axe with one that has 420 pDPS it shows about ~9% pDPS increase but this axe costs like 3ex.

Thanks for the build!
"
IwaseTakuya a écrit :
Hi Pegasus, first time playing your build and it's great.
I finished collecting 32 watchstones, the DPS is insane.

Although, I'm starting to feel some difficulty with it's tankiness.
I'm constantly getting one-shotted from t16 bosses.
Is there anyway you can think of besides switching to shield to get tanky?

I took out duration support and linked berserk-enduring cry-blood rage-blood magic, and this feels good so far.

Hi IwaseTakuya. Thanks for your nice words! You have 3.02m DPS and 5.7k life, which both are actually pretty good for T16 bosses. Here I think this is more of a preference or play style difference issue. You want it to be tankier than it is. On the other hand for example some people like to drive it more offensive. I have some suggestions for extra tankiness. Life needs to be increased to 7.0k as in Meta Gear meanwhile doing upgrades. Firstly, you need an explody chest with as high life as you can get(both +life and %life if possible)(also craft %8 Increased Maximum Life and %7 Increased Maximum Mana). This will lower your life compared to a Belly still. Remove Gratuitous Violence and Blood in The Eyes ascendancies and spec into Painforged and Versatile Combatant. These will give you %12 more block chance making %41 attack block chance in total(was %29 before). Also %41 Spellblock which wasn't there before will be a good improvement in terms of tankiness. No DPS loss like switching to shield as well. I also have to note that because your explosions will come from the chest, you won't need bleed chance anymore. This idea is in my mind for some time. But I didn't do the change because getting same life with a Belly on a rare chest + explosions is way too expensive and availability can be problem at times too. Hope this helps!

"
planning to start 2nd char to play this build. what do you think about steelmage build rn in ssfhc race? curently he was breezing through map ilvl 79 but idk if that build can perform well in t16 and endgame content.

thanks again for a very very detailed guide :D the dps was much better when your build first appeared in harvest i think but the survivality need to be consider too

Actually DPS of Meta Gear was %59.3 lower at the start of Harvest league than it is now. Tankiness is improved as well, but not as much as DPS. Also cost is reduced by an important amount. I don't think it'll be right for me to comment on another Lacerate build. But I can help if you have questions about this build:)

"
Mantissaa a écrit :
Thanks a lot for this. Im up to t15/16 now - Clearing is lovely but i feel like I am hitting like a wet noodle on bosses.

https://pastebin.com/vWHFWeUE

Can you recommend what my next upgrade should be? I've only got an ex atm, it feels like every good upgrade is over 3ex. 21/20 support gems also don't seem to add much dps on PoB but they're very expensive

21/20 gems are better to buy after reaching Required Gear stats and starting moving on to Meta Gear stats. They'll be cheaper too. You have 2.31m DPS and 5.2k life. DPS is more than enough for T16, life is a little low. Let's try to increase your life to Required Gear stats for 1ex so you will have much less problems. But before that I suggest getting Blood of The Karui as 2nd life flask instead of Quicksilver. It helps a lot when used in conjunction with Bubbling life flask, especially on bosses(Please check Running the Build section for usage of the two). 1ex is 80c at the moment. Anoint Discipline and Training on your amulet(2 Silver Oil, 1 Black Oil, 43c total)(2.15m DPS, 5.5k life), refund Path of The Warrior on passive tree and get the jewel socket under Forceful Skewering and add a jewel(3c)(2.18m DPS, 5.6k life), level 2 more and get 2 life nodes next to Warrior's Blood(5.9k). Now we have 34c left and we improved life enough, let's get back DPS we lost. Get a Steel Ring with phys. damage, attack speed, life and an open suffix for All Resistances(20c)(2.26m DPS, 5.8k life). You have 14 more chaos to spend. I suggest increasing life further to 6.3-6.4k next. Blood of The Karui and this life increase will solve your bossing problems I think. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/QAqrhma8

"
DeliciousHD a écrit :
So far I'm really enjoing this build, and it is my first melee build I have ever played (I've played mostly spells and ranged attacks). I just want to share a tip with you, I think that this axe is a pretty good early budget option (i payed for it 20c this league). When I put my character into PoB and try to replace this axe with one that has 420 pDPS it shows about ~9% pDPS increase but this axe costs like 3ex.

Thanks for the build!

It's much cheaper now, for around 4-5 chaos. One problem is level requirement being 67, but I still think it will be helpful as it's same price as rare axes going around having same DPS. I will add it to levelling items tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 20 janv. 2021 21:45:27
Edit: :)
Dernière édition par Logicmaker, le 26 mars 2021 08:53:40
Hello Pegasus,

I'm fucking enjoying this build. Fun to play, pretty good DPS and good survivality, cheap and cool AF.

Thank you for your work!
Removed.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 31 mars 2021 13:19:52
Hello. I've been running this build as my starter and it is very fun, definitely my favorite build yet.

I did have a question though, I recently got a Soul Taker and then Artic Armor, but with all 4 auras on I only have 8 mana. Bloodrage takes 16, so I can't use Bloodrage without turning off an aura, applying Bloodrage, and then turning the aura back on.

I was wondering what I needed to increase my mana a bit. Just simply more mana? Or do I need 20/20 gems? At the moment most of my gems are 0%/19, but that was the next thing I was gonna upgrade.

Any advice?

EDIT: Fixed it! I had dread banner linked to increase duration and I think it went from 10% to 14% reserved. Moved it and now it's all set. Thanks for the great build!
Dernière édition par fugggz, le 22 janv. 2021 17:34:47
so i go the block way in ascendancy but my block %33 what did i wrong? thanks
Idk why am I doing 0 Zdps on Guardians and T16 Bosses, can anyone help ?? =(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires