[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Hello

Wanted to post further feedback on this guide and build. As I've played more it is clearly by a far margin my strongest character I've ever done. I got my first solo sirus kill on it but even more impressive to myself was my first mastermind clear without dying. I have my video of the kill here

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/jxdnxm/i_finally_beat_mastermind_by_myself_and_without/

My gear is close to the recommended and partially to meta in some cases as well. I'd be honored if you'd feature my video as representation of what your build can do. You have full usage permissions. I can upload somewhere easier for you to access if desired.

The build is awesome and I'd love to do anything to help showcase it more. Please use my video :D
"
iamthelastgoonie a écrit :
Have you tried axe with 60% chance for bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage ? Seems much better than culling strike.

I'm using this one at the moment but I have these other axes, not sure which is best ? How do you weigh the different mods available, like "increased attacked damage while dual weilding" or "increased damage with bleeding" vs. a weapon with more dps ?

Amongst all these mods, best is Culling Strike because you can consider it bringing %10 more DPS. "60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage" mod brings %1.5 DPS, that's because we're not a bleed build, our bleed damage is low. We only use bleed to trigger bleed explosions. "37% increased Physical Attack Damage while Dual Wielding" mod brings %2.8 DPS. In this case, I can say that for 1 affix, it's best to have Culling Strike. If wanna have 2 affixes, 2nd best to put next to Culling Strike is "(33–37)% increased Physical Attack Damage while Dual Wielding" mod.

"
demonardvarks a écrit :
Hello

Wanted to post further feedback on this guide and build. As I've played more it is clearly by a far margin my strongest character I've ever done. I got my first solo sirus kill on it but even more impressive to myself was my first mastermind clear without dying. I have my video of the kill here

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/jxdnxm/i_finally_beat_mastermind_by_myself_and_without/

My gear is close to the recommended and partially to meta in some cases as well. I'd be honored if you'd feature my video as representation of what your build can do. You have full usage permissions. I can upload somewhere easier for you to access if desired.

The build is awesome and I'd love to do anything to help showcase it more. Please use my video :D

Hi. Many thanks for making a video for the build guide! You seem to have 2.70m DPS and 5.0k life, which are both lower than Required Gear stats, congratulations for your deathless kill. I want to share your video in build guide, but can you please upload to Youtube? I tried but can't give a direct video link from Reddit.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 1 janv. 2021 05:56:13
damn i kill any kind of juiced t-16(of course except reflect) bosses in couple seconds map clear is super fast and most fun melee skill by far thanx so much
A new video named Catarina Xbox Fight from demonardvarks is added to videos section. Thanks demonardvarks! Because this is second video from players, they are moved to a new section named Videos From You under Videos.

Now the wait for patch notes begins:)
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 9 janv. 2021 20:39:42
Got the video uploaded to youtube properly now :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RrFaIEfKv8&feature=youtu.be
My POB is there too. Gear not 100% at recommended but have chunks from recommended and meta.
Looks like we lose 30% increased damage from the Gratuitous Violence nerf in the 3.13 Ascendancy changes.
How does 3.13 look for this build? Could Reave be even better than lacerate after it got buffed?
We have 2 nerfs and 2 buffs. "30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Bleeding Enemies" is removed from Gratuitous Violence ascendancy, also %5 less bleed but that's not important. This is a tiny nerf and only lowers DPS of Meta Gear by around %2.5. I didn't calculate bleed change here, but as our bleed dps is really low, say %2.6 the most. Also, "15% increased Attack Physical Damage" is removed from Swift Skewering, "5% increased Impale Effect" is added instead. I expect around %1.3 DPS loss here the worst. I will update these with exact values once Pob updates. As 2nd buff, "Chance to Blind with Hits against Bleeding Enemies" on Blood in The Eyes ascendancy is increased from %10 to %25. No worries, we're ready for the next league!

"
st0rmie a écrit :
Looks like we lose 30% increased damage from the Gratuitous Violence nerf in the 3.13 Ascendancy changes.

Yeah. But that's a tiny nerf. When I remove %20 Increased Damage crafted mod on 1 ring, and make it %10 in second ring(to make it -%30 in total), we lose %2.5 DPS.

"
KINDZAI a écrit :
How does 3.13 look for this build? Could Reave be even better than lacerate after it got buffed?

I think 3.13 will be a good fit for the build. Taking all those bosses to the same point, casting Vaal Ancestral Warchief then firing Lacerate with all the damage buffs will be good. Also, if zone doesn't disable buffs, add Berserk on top of this. We will be attacking to all 10 bosses with the exact DPS in Al-Hezmin video. Will be fun. Also it looks like our clear speed and explosions will do good in Ritual encounters. Reave could do, but it doesn't work with axes. That disables the option of using Soul Taker.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 13 janv. 2021 03:19:44
Bookmarked
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hi Pegasus. How do you think the build will perform for the end game content of 3.13?

I am a bit concerned about the 10 bosses at once, because we don't have great AOE for single target. I may play the build this league as I enjoyed it when I played it last and it looks better than ever atm.

Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 13 janv. 2021 05:53:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires