[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
Nevzat a écrit :
Hi Pegasus. How do you think the build will perform for the end game content of 3.13?

I am a bit concerned about the 10 bosses at once, because we don't have great AOE for single target. I may play the build this league as I enjoyed it when I played it last and it looks better than ever atm.

I think for 10 bosses you will need to weapon swap with ensnaring arrow to get the bleed damage up. I wonder why he isn't using ensnaring arrow at all in his build
We have numbers now. Total DPS loss from 2 nerfs is %3.1 on Required Gear and %2.5 on Meta Gear. It's nothing. Passive Trees and Pob links are updated.

"
Nevzat a écrit :
Hi Pegasus. How do you think the build will perform for the end game content of 3.13?

I am a bit concerned about the 10 bosses at once, because we don't have great AOE for single target. I may play the build this league as I enjoyed it when I played it last and it looks better than ever atm.

Hi Nevzat. Your question is actually answered in the previous message:) Here:

"I think 3.13 will be a good fit for the build. Taking all those bosses to the same point, casting Vaal Ancestral Warchief then firing Lacerate with all the damage buffs will be good. Also, if zone doesn't disable buffs, add Berserk on top of this. We will be attacking to all 10 bosses with the exact DPS in Al-Hezmin video. Will be fun. Also it looks like our clear speed and explosions will do good in Ritual encounters."

Also, I think Aoe of Blood Stance will still be enough once they're all together. If 1-3 bosses stay out of Aoe, it will be easy to kill them once others are dead.

"
FreakyDr a écrit :
I think for 10 bosses you will need to weapon swap with ensnaring arrow to get the bleed damage up. I wonder why he isn't using ensnaring arrow at all in his build

I think we'll be all good if we first get them together and Vaal Ancestral then kill. I'm kinda against gem swapping for builds. For Ensnaring Arrow, it sounds like a nice way to double bleed damage. But the problem is build is initial hit than bleed. We only use %100 bleed chance with tiny bleed damage to trigger explosions with Gratuitous Violence ascendancy. Our bleed damage is 0.3k in 6.6m Shaper DPS.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 13 janv. 2021 13:18:58
deleted
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 14 janv. 2021 05:50:45
Can we use Essence Worm for free aura and then get one more aura for 25% mana, stop using soul taker and take rare 500pdps 1h axe and leech mana mod on it? Won't it be more dps? Btw. Rare 140hp 7% max life will not be better? I think in life is pretty the same and we can have more reses and then we can go with more dmg mods in others items.
Dernière édition par Kolaronion, le 15 janv. 2021 05:37:02
Is anyone else having a problem loading up the skill tree on poe planner?
hey men, if u had a lot of money, for example 1 khalandra, wich is the max dps build that u could make? or u think that 6 million dps is nice vs 6 u 8 boss ?

TY this is my build.
"
crumpss a écrit :

Same here
anyone alternate version of the leveling skill tree anywhere?
"
Henshire a écrit :
hey men, if u had a lot of money, for example 1 khalandra, wich is the max dps build that u could make? or u think that 6 million dps is nice vs 6 u 8 boss ?

TY this is my build.

If I had a lot of currency, I'd buy and and apply all upgrades in Even Further Upgrades section. That'd probably make like 10m DPS or even more, with Berserk disabled. I don't have much time to grind a lot anymore(also build part is taking some time), but I've reached Meta Gear stats last 2 leagues and that was enough for anything. We'll see how build will fare vs. multiple bosses, but I expect Meta Gear should melt them no problem. Just gotta get them together, then Vaal Ancestral Warchief and Lacerate.

"
RimakNort a écrit :
"
crumpss a écrit :

Same here

I just checked, all of the links work fine. Can you please describe the problem you're having? Meanwhile I'll tell each tree so you'll have no problems levelling:
Level 40: Get Life and Mana Leech, Golem's Blood and go a single line from Master of The Arena to Born to Fight, and get Resolute Technique. Then get Slaughter node.
Level 50: Get Red Storm, Juggernaut and Ambidexterity.
Level 60: Get Cleaving first, then Splitting Strikes, then Bloodless. Keep on going to Constitution node with the remaining passives.
Level 75: Get Constitution, Iron Reflexes, Unwavering Stance and Forceful Skewering in order.
Rest doesn't matter in which order to take.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 16 janv. 2021 11:09:15
hello bro, im flying with the build i have 1 dude, how its possible to maintenence 4 reserver mana gems and to live to hit ? its so lots reservered mana no ? no link with them ?
Artic armor, dread banner, pride... its so much reservered... im lvl 40 now

ty ! i love this build im trying to follow exactly

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires