[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Lacerating is really cool.
Atm I am struggling with being too squishy. 5,5k HP isn't enough.

I think these levels over 90 are really crucial for skills (+5% HP nodes)
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 23 janv. 2021 14:59:11
@Everyone: I am seeing many people go without chaos res. Build is without chaos res, yes. But here I have to say it's better to have chaos res this league because one of the Ritual types has chaos damaging balls roaming around. These are dodgeable manually no problem, but better to stay safe than dead I think. Because of this I edited "League Specific Info" section. If you just leave your elemental resistances capped and don't overcap, there's enough space left for chaos res(this part is also at the end of Levelling section, but I'm both putting here and to League Specific Info section so hopefully more people will notice). Here it's best to skip Elemental Weakness map mod because we won't be overcapping resists.

"
NeGerekiyorsaOnu a écrit :
so i go the block way in ascendancy but my block %33 what did i wrong? thanks

I tried to check but your account is set to private. Can you please make your account public or give me a pastebin link so I can check?

"
endryl17 a écrit :
Idk why am I doing 0 Zdps on Guardians and T16 Bosses, can anyone help ?? =(

You have 1.97m DPS and 4.6k life at the moment. DPS is enough to kill both Guardians and Conquerors deathless, but it will be slow as you said. It'll get fast enough once you reach Required Gear stats and will get much faster on the way through Meta Gear stats. For example Al-Hezmin kill video is what Meta Gear can achieve. But also Defiled Cathedral map video is what Required Gear can achieve. Your DPS is almost half of Required Gear DPS at the moment. So your problems are completely normal. Let's upgrade your gear closer to Required Gear DPS so you won't have problems with any of these. Corrupt both weapons to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.01m), change gloves with something like Required Gear gloves(2.14m), change ring 1 with a Steel Ring like I did on Pob and then craft %5 Increased Attack Speed to your 2nd ring(2.22m), change jewel in socket 2 with a better one(2.25m), change boots so you can craft "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention"(this is important for bosses) and also get boot enchant(2.48m), meanwhile doing these upgrades make your gems 20-20(2.79m DPS). Lastly you can get an axe with 460+pDPS, they will be cheaper than they are now once you get to that point(2.91m). Conquerors and Guardians should become much faster with this DPS. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/hUis3YR3

I also think your life is really low, but didn't suggest anything to improve it as you didn't ask for it. But I think everything will be much easier if you increase it to 5.5k at least. Belly can be a good start for increasing life. Good luck!

"
Horken007 a écrit :
Lacerating is really cool.
Atm I am struggling with being too squishy. 5,5k HP isn't enough.

I think these levels over 90 are really crucial for skills (+5% HP nodes)

5.5k is good in terms of life, but it's a little on the lower side. I get much more comfortable at around 6.3k-6.4k compared to 5.5k-ish and it becomes even more forgiving once I reach 7.0k. That's just me though, I've seen people play with much lower health, like our friend Endryl17 above has 4.6k life. But when I checked needs of the average back then, I set 6.0k for Required Gear and 7.0k for Meta Gear. For Pob tree, health nodes end at lv95, then there is Berserking at 98. Getting to 95 is easy and fast with Beachhead rotas. Or I suggest Defiled Cathedral map for 90+ levelling. It's fast, easy to do and xp is good. Also double life rolls on items can help getting more life before you level too.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 24 janv. 2021 13:56:27
My damage AND defense seems to be really low, can anyone give some pointers on how to better my current build?
that was good build man, but thats enough for me. im sick of these oneshots by red map slots. im rollin.

Hey how can i craft this item into this meta when i hit % increased physical with augment? Imprint and look for add flat phys? Or attack speed?
@Everyone: Please be patient until you reach Required Gear stats(3.3m DPS and 6.0k life), especially in terms of bossing. As you can see in Cons part of Pros and Cons section, it says "More oriented to fast clearspeed than boss killing (Problem goes away at Meta Gear stats)". I see many people posting here or contacting me in game have around half the DPS(sometimes less) than Required Gear DPS. That's where bosses like Conquerors will take long to kill and will become fast enough at Required Gear stats, much faster at Meta Gear stats.

"
soraman a écrit :
My damage AND defense seems to be really low, can anyone give some pointers on how to better my current build?

Your have 1.46m DPS and 5.6k life at the moment. Life is not bad, but DPS needs improvement. Let's upgrade your gear closer to Required Gear stats so you will have what is required for the build. Before starting, I see that you are missing 2 quest passive rewards or didn't spec 2 skills. Change ring 1 and 2 with steel rings and use abrasive catalysts on them(1.62m DPS, 5.5k life), change amulet with one having high phys. damage(1.69m), switch to a 6 link Belly(or a rare chest) and add Fortify as 6th gem(2.29m DPS, 5.7k life), corrupt both axes via beastcraft(2.34m), meanwhile doing these upgrades get the boot enchant and make gems 20-20(2.60m). I realized you don't have Vulnerability ring and also don't have Vulnerability on your CWDT setup. I suggest changing gem setup of gloves with Weapon 1 removing Culling Strike and adding Vulnerability to CWDT setup until you get a Vulnerability ring(2.85m). Lastly if you can get a 460+pDPS axe, DPS becomes 3.01m, pretty close to Required Gear DPS which is 3.30m. If you get x2 %5 life nodes for the missing quest rewards, life becomes 5.9k. These should solve your problems. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/d89iBvpz

"
Popczii a écrit :

Hey how can i craft this item into this meta when i hit % increased physical with augment? Imprint and look for add flat phys? Or attack speed?

Hi. Yeah just look for flat phys. or attack speed then you can multimod the rest. Before crafting, it's best to test on Pob first so you will know the exact physical DPS you will get. Also now that Harvest crafting options are included in game, maybe someone else can find a better way.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 25 janv. 2021 11:23:19
Solid build all in all. Don't go expecting the tankiness of an overcapped Block build but I can definitely facetank most of crap that T16 and up maps throws at me.

Killed Sirus on A5 yesterday on a 5 Link belly with very beginner gear (you can look up my profile to see what I use). Could tank his beam and triple beam with ease with HP barely dropping. Also used fortify on Leap slam to keep the defensive buff up.

My advice for that fight is to get a Corrupted Blood immunity jewel (other stats don't matter, just for that fight until you get equipment) and then get a better one with it.

Wasn't the FASTEST kill I've done obviously on a 5-L with low cost gear, but took me a few minutes at most. I managed to get a nice awakened gem drop for him and 6-linked my belly this morning, the difference is damage is -massive-

edit:

Just went to try a Vaal Temple Witness by Maven for the heck of it to see if I could get that last boss easy. Died once due to being dumb with the bleed at the end wanting to take a quick screenshot!

Dernière édition par Erik_Morkai, le 25 janv. 2021 12:53:41
Thanks for the reply, really helpful.

Ok so i craft it, im rl proud of me that i craft a weapon that cost 30 ex
Hi i my dmg is rly laking and i dont understand what i am doing wrong. if i remove ur entire skill tree the damge is around 255,000 and my damge is around 270,000 -.- and if I remove all ur gear exept the karui axe you have 1,100,000. I must be doing something wrong with PoB or my build i would appreciate if you could help me take a look att my char BIO_Bleed and figure out what im doing wrong.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires