[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
gladrz a écrit :
hi how to proc immortal call and other buffs during combat since we play with 0 mana

Hi. Immortal Call and Vulnerability is on CWDT setup, which doesn't require any mana to cast them. Their cast is automatic when damage is taken. Also, we have %5 unreserved mana to be able to cast Blood Rage and Berserk.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
I just made a new boss video. A boss video was needed because of %53.5 DPS improvement to Meta Gear was done after Minotaur video's release. Here's Al-Hezmin 4 seconds kill video(T16 Aw.8):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUUZenGGSAk

After the improvements to build in last 2 leagues, now I can say that Meta Gear has no slow kill problems with endgame bosses anymore. This clear-speed oriented build now became also a very good boss killer at Meta Gear stats. Because of this, I'm changing "More oriented to fast clearspeed than boss killing" in Cons part in Pros and Cons section to "More oriented to fast clearspeed than boss killing(With boss killing becoming pretty fast at Meta Gear stats).

Happy Christmas everyone!
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 25 déc. 2020 07:56:06
Hi Pegasus. Glad to see you still updating this build.

What kind of DPS is achievable now with meta gear? Buffed and unbuffed would be nice to see (like when potions are off cooldown and the moons aren't alligning :) )

First of all, thank you for an amazingly well-written guide! It was really easy to follow the guide through leveling (hopefully I haven't messed up too much)

Recently reached lvl 90 on Flashback (trying out diff builds and taking them to 90) - and I found myself dying a bit too much in T14+ rare maps, mostly vs Metamorph/Legion encounters.

I really want to try and take a build to the "meta gear" level, and I was wondering if you can lay out an upgrade plan for my character as well like you have done so in the prev posts. I see some clear scope for improvements - I still dont have Steel Rings, as all the good ones seem to be pretty expensive and I don't know if they are worth that much investment right now. So a priority-order of upgrades would help me a lot (and if possible, an approximation on how much I could expect to spend on them)

Thanks again for the amazing work <3 Hopefully you will continue updating this for the upcoming league too!

Edit: pob link: https://pastebin.com/h5a9dHNR (Standalone, Not imported on top of required gear pob)
Character: Lacenora (Flashback Standard)
Dernière édition par gcttirth, le 27 déc. 2020 18:27:04
@Everyone: Martial Prowess is removed from Meta Gear cluster jewel. This is because that cluster with 3-mods was getting rarer to find on trade each league, started being more expensive than it was before and also crafting it is hard. This reduced Meta Gear's cost by an important amount, losing only %2.5 DPS. Also old 3-mod cluster is moved to Even Further Upgrades section. I'm done updating the build for this league and waiting for the next.

This league's build update summary:
• DPS of Required Gear is increased by %21.6, DPS of Meta Gear is increased by %26.2. Meta Gear's life is increased from 6.7m to 7.0m.
• A lot of changes were done to reduce the cost of Meta Gear. It's reduced by an important amount and is much easier to obtain now.
• Levelling is completely changed and made much faster, easier and safer. A detailed step-by-step levelling guide is added.
• Two new videos were added having this league's updates.
• A new section called "Even Further Upgrades" is added and many of the expensive items from Meta Gear before it's cost was reduced were moved there. You can find this section right under Meta Gear.

Build is more than ready for the next league. Question is, are you ready to Lacerate?!

"
Nevzat a écrit :
Hi Pegasus. Glad to see you still updating this build.

What kind of DPS is achievable now with meta gear? Buffed and unbuffed would be nice to see (like when potions are off cooldown and the moons aren't alligning :) )

Hi Nevzat. Nice to see you back! DPS increased a lot from last time you played the build. Tankiness is also improved by some. At the moment Meta Gear's DPS is 6.44m Shaper DPS(9.45m with Berserk enabled). Also Meta Gear's cost is lowered a lot and became much easier to obtain. Many items were moved to new "Even Further Upgrades" section. I'm not really sure how unbuffed DPS is calculated because I've always used buffed DPS myself and here, but when I remove all checkboxes in configurations in Pob and also disable flasks, DPS goes down to 2.50m.

"
gcttirth a écrit :
First of all, thank you for an amazingly well-written guide! It was really easy to follow the guide through leveling (hopefully I haven't messed up too much)

Recently reached lvl 90 on Flashback (trying out diff builds and taking them to 90) - and I found myself dying a bit too much in T14+ rare maps, mostly vs Metamorph/Legion encounters.

I really want to try and take a build to the "meta gear" level, and I was wondering if you can lay out an upgrade plan for my character as well like you have done so in the prev posts. I see some clear scope for improvements - I still dont have Steel Rings, as all the good ones seem to be pretty expensive and I don't know if they are worth that much investment right now. So a priority-order of upgrades would help me a lot (and if possible, an approximation on how much I could expect to spend on them)

Thanks again for the amazing work <3 Hopefully you will continue updating this for the upcoming league too!

Edit: pob link: https://pastebin.com/h5a9dHNR (Standalone, Not imported on top of required gear pob)
Character: Lacenora (Flashback Standard)

Thanks for your nice words! I will be updating this build for the next league and hopefully many more unless GGG kills it like Sunder one which this one is based upon. I will also play the build as my only character as always.
You have 1.82m DPS and 6.1k life now. Both seem good enough for t14-t16 maps. I'm replying 2 days later, maybe you updated some items. But let's upgrade your gear and make those metamorphs and legions much easier. I'll list upgrades both in priority and from cheaper to more expensive. Change Belly of The Beast with a 6-link rare armor having double resist and life and add Fortify as 6th link(2.44m DPS, 6.0k life)(20c on trade), change amulet with higher physical damage one having crafted mod as suggested in build guide(2.54m)(If you skip Fire res on it there's one for 14c), change first ring with a Steel Ring having the stats I added(2.60m DPS, 5.9k life)(50c on trade, you can skip this if low in chaos), meanwhile doing these upgrades get the boot enchant(2.72m), level your gems to 20-0(2.96m). Not far from Required Gear stats now. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/UVpmzPLV
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 29 déc. 2020 21:26:43
yeah i understand removing martial prowess just feed the fury and bloodscent are crazy rare i've been searching for days every few hours and none of them are ever online lol i'd buy the 70exalt cluster jewel at this point
"
newbii3 a écrit :
yeah i understand removing martial prowess just feed the fury and bloodscent are crazy rare i've been searching for days every few hours and none of them are ever online lol i'd buy the 70exalt cluster jewel at this point

That's because league is dead at the moment. There are not many items on trade. In a start to mid league, these Bloodscent + Feed The Fury ones should go for around 4-8ex and easy to find on trade. With Martial Prowess it's around 20ex though which is pretty expensive and also rare to find.
Have you tried axe with 60% chance for bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage ? Seems much better than culling strike.

I'm using this one at the moment but I have these other axes, not sure which is best ? How do you weigh the different mods available, like "increased attacked damage while dual weilding" or "increased damage with bleeding" vs. a weapon with more dps ?

Dernière édition par iamthelastgoonie, le 30 déc. 2020 17:28:15
"
iamthelastgoonie a écrit :
Have you tried axe with 60% chance for bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage ? Seems much better than culling strike.

I'm using this one at the moment but I have these other axes, not sure which is best ? How do you weigh the different mods available, like "increased attacked damage while dual weilding" or "increased damage with bleeding" vs. a weapon with more dps ?

Is it much better than scam?
"
iamthelastgoonie a écrit :

Hope you bought your mom flower with the money you scammed

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires