33KK SHAPER DPS IMPALE-Facebreaker CHAMPION ABUSING NEW CLUSTER JEWELS by Rayzzzor [SC]

Hello, can you show with which gems you play and on which items please?
Dernière édition par GODQuest, le 9 avr. 2020 08:10:31
"
mr_blun7 a écrit :

i found the +15str point wich i skilled wrong, but i have no idea wich phyisical dmg node you mean!

You're all set now! Enjoy the build!
Cool build, thinking of trying it out, just need a few more exalts to get all the gear. You said Hex Breaker is very important, but you didn't take it on your PoB, probably missclicked it, but activating it changes the complete DPS from 33.9kk to 35kk. Or if I'm wrong, sorry, but just wanted to point it out in case it was a mistake :D
Dernière édition par GordonHamsy, le 9 avr. 2020 09:01:55
"
GODQuest a écrit :
Hello, can you show with which gems you play and on which items please?

you can look at my gear below, it's pretty much the set up to expect, maybe you can go with the other banner and ancestral protector instead of warchief, depends of your preferences!

Spoiler

"
GordonHamsy a écrit :
Cool build, thinking of trying it out, just need a few more exalts to get all the gear. You said Hex Breaker is very important, but you didn't take it on your PoB, probably missclicked it, but activating it changes the complete DPS from 33.9kk to 35kk. Or if I'm wrong, sorry, but just wanted to point it out in case it was a mistake :D

Yeah I saw it too, but it depends how you want to play with the clusters. If you are just bossing with it you can use more multi crit. Hex Breaker is huge QoL while mapping for sure.
Dernière édition par Sorytis16, le 9 avr. 2020 12:04:58
"
GordonHamsy a écrit :

Yeah thats a mistake actually, i have it taken.
Idk what about the build ...i just dont have an watchers eye and flask for crit .. in rest im waiting level for second cluter but ive been to simalacrum and i could not finish it ..i mean sometimes i die isntant im max vcapped rezist , it's hard to make chaos rez with evrything beeing uniques on this build so idk , do i die because of stupid chaos rezist or maybe ph reflect ?

I need soem advice - info please haw to make it work ive made this to farm simulacrum or kill boses but i feel that i die more then i was doing on my coc nova

any tought apreciated
"
Cyberjerk a écrit :
Idk what about the build ...i just dont have an watchers eye and flask for crit .. in rest im waiting level for second cluter but ive been to simalacrum and i could not finish it ..i mean sometimes i die isntant im max vcapped rezist , it's hard to make chaos rez with evrything beeing uniques on this build so idk , do i die because of stupid chaos rezist or maybe ph reflect ?

I need soem advice - info please haw to make it work ive made this to farm simulacrum or kill boses but i feel that i die more then i was doing on my coc nova

any tought apreciated

First you need to turn your chars public, it will be easier to give you advice for it.
After, the build is kinda expensive to build, and mostly the tankiness comes from the insane dps we have + the reduc phys. With flask is easy to reach 90% and literally always at 80% with the good gears.

Until your char is private kinda hard to give you more tips
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cyberjerk/characters

idk hope it's public now
"
Cyberjerk a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cyberjerk/characters

idk hope it's public now

Yeah it's working now thanks! I took a quick look, I think you need to drop some life from the big wheel next to the scion and start working on the second cluster jewels to stack more impale with Deep cuts. After depending of your currency but you can follow what I wrote few post before. You need to cap your res and dex/int without too many rare item to be able to put the belt and more cluster jewels!
Could you help me? I cannot activate all the auras it costs too much reservations. But I don't see in your guide where you can do anything. You see my equipment here on the page maybe you can look over it and tell me where the problem is? Maybe I have to play with armor that has -15 to total mana cost? Or am I missing another important item?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires