33KK SHAPER DPS IMPALE-Facebreaker CHAMPION ABUSING NEW CLUSTER JEWELS by Rayzzzor [SC]

"
DeeJayTee a écrit :
How are you able to cast Ancestral Protector / Dash / etc. with so little mana and no Blood Magic Support gem?

I can cast dash twice before running out of mana, but usually i have cinder flask up 24/7 if im mapping thus i always have some mana to dash or ancestral protector if needed. You cast ancestral protector just once before boss phases / before starting a boss so you dont need a lot of mana for it.
How are you getting 100% hit chance, i cant get it myself on pob. Is it just from the cluster jewels and some passives ?
"
zbis44 a écrit :
How are you getting 100% hit chance, i cant get it myself on pob. Is it just from the cluster jewels and some passives ?

You get 100% hit chance from champion ascendancy, enemies taunted cant evade attaks / you always hit taunted enemies.
"
You get 100% hit chance from champion ascendancy, enemies taunted cant evade attaks / you always hit taunted enemies.

God damn i forgot about that one, thanks.
How does Rigwalds Curse interact without taking any claw nodes? I tried putting a custom amulet in POB and says im losing a shitload of damage donnt know?

Edit: Figured it out rigwalds give base 7% crit chance (4head)

Also Just cleared 2 sims deathless ( wave 20 boss went down in like 5 seconds....) , there were some scary parts where my healf dropped below 20% but regained quickly. Is there any way of sacraficing a small amount of damage to increase Life?

Ive got pretty decent gear so Im will to take a small hit to dps to gain a bit more life heres my POB https://pastebin.com/gGvae6Ab
Dernière édition par Jtbruhz, le 6 avr. 2020 10:27:27
Thanks for the awesome build. I may be doing something wrong here but I don't feel all that tanky. What should I improve gear wise with a 10ex budget. Some of my gear are recycled from another build so it may look like an odd choice (belt). Don't mind the 2 missing gems on the helm and shield, I am still shopping for them.

Dernière édition par Cynically, le 6 avr. 2020 10:26:06
"
Jtbruhz a écrit :
How does Rigwalds Curse interact without taking any claw nodes? I tried putting a custom amulet in POB and says im losing a shitload of damage donnt know?

Edit: Figured it out rigwalds give base 7% crit chance (4head)

Also Just cleared 2 sims deathless ( wave 20 boss went down in like 5 seconds....) , there were some scary parts where my healf dropped below 20% but regained quickly. Is there any way of sacraficing a small amount of damage to increase Life?

Usually i pop VMS in simulacrum whenever there's a 2 boss wave , but your another option is get 2x drive the destruction notable on cluster, that should be enough. Make your sure cinderswallow flask is up 24/7 in simulacrum also
so first of all your lvl is a little bit low, if youd get another 4-5 lvls thats another 500 hp / shitton of armour.

Ive checked your passive tree, one thing is you can do which i did before i was high lvl enough is to get thread of hope

Spoiler

Take off the nodes which i marked in a red circle, and take the notes which i marked with green. If you dont have endurance charges generation on your small cluster jewel, take the shield note which i marked with yellow at the bottom left. Ignore this if that fucks up your resistances completely though. Also remove your sulphur flask, get a basalt one with #% increased armour during flask effect, ( burning removal is 90% useless, i only take it for sirus fight ) And make sure you are using gruthkul + lunaris pantheon.

Your next big upgrades should be the rings, with #% effect and #% mana reservation for herald of purity, that will allow you to take another aura ( in our case pride )
Thanks for the advice! I am actually able to activate Pride with my current setup and still got 19 mana to spare but 2 rings with #% effect would definitely be a good upgrade.
Dernière édition par Cynically, le 6 avr. 2020 11:03:17
Hey Rayzzzor, I'm really liking the build so far. Damage is outstanding compared to my last champion cyclone. My only struggle is capping out % resistances. Could you take a look at my gear and let me know? I'm at 30%-67%-61%.

NVM I played around with the skill tree a little bit, and craft some resists. and I'm capped out!
Dernière édition par Realleh, le 6 avr. 2020 16:31:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires