33KK SHAPER DPS IMPALE-Facebreaker CHAMPION ABUSING NEW CLUSTER JEWELS by Rayzzzor [SC]

"
GODQuest a écrit :
Could you help me? I cannot activate all the auras it costs too much reservations. But I don't see in your guide where you can do anything. You see my equipment here on the page maybe you can look over it and tell me where the problem is? Maybe I have to play with armor that has -15 to total mana cost? Or am I missing another important item?

If you want to fit pride into your aura setup, you need 2 circle of guilts with -#% mana reservation of herald of purity, and also enlighten lvl 4.
I don't know a ton about crafting. Would it be insane to try to craft the astral plate if I bought a 6 link with warlord influence?
"
TopBoss a écrit :
I don't know a ton about crafting. Would it be insane to try to craft the astral plate if I bought a 6 link with warlord influence?

just spam either alterations + aug / regal with decent mods until you get a -15 mana cost to socketed attacks , and then multicraft or chaos spam if your rich enough. Keep in mind base have to be item lvl 85

Okay thanks. Have you looked at my Gear to see if you can play well? I think I need more defense but I don't know where I can get to the fastest and cheapest way. Maybe you have an idea. I don't have very much currency at the moment. Thanks for your help
"
GODQuest a écrit :

Okay thanks. Have you looked at my Gear to see if you can play well? I think I need more defense but I don't know where I can get to the fastest and cheapest way. Maybe you have an idea. I don't have very much currency at the moment. Thanks for your help

to be honest your gear is fine, all you lack is some levels, and most important VAAL molten shell. Get one asap! It will boost your defense tremendously!
Make sure to use it under fortify & Granite flask
hi sir. ty for your build (again :)
can you help me with next item in my buld and maybe fix my mistakes..
i have right now 24ex and i can buy watcher's eye right now
maybe you give me info for more important and more damage items. ty so much

https://pastebin.com/ijpJXRpx
bandit - alira
i see in pob 1.7m dmg and idk how i can make 35kk :D

p.s sorry im nub XD
Dernière édition par 4emiiu0h25, le 12 avr. 2020 01:58:24
"
4emiiu0h25 a écrit :

bandit - alira

p.s sorry im nub XD

Profile in private and kinda lazy to put in PoB, but I am pretty sure the impale effect is not implemented in PoB so it's why you don't reach the same numbers.
"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
"
4emiiu0h25 a écrit :

bandit - alira

p.s sorry im nub XD

Profile in private and kinda lazy to put in PoB, but I am pretty sure the impale effect is not implemented in PoB so it's why you don't reach the same numbers.

In PoB i think more info.
If u need, my profile is open.
ty for your replying anyway
Hey, thanks for the great guide - really enjoying this build. I've just got an empower support level 4 and now I don't have any mana pool to cast dash or ancestral protector. Could you check my profile to see if I have made any mistakes?
"
Rayzzzor a écrit :
"
GODQuest a écrit :

to be honest your gear is fine, all you lack is some levels, and most important VAAL molten shell. Get one asap! It will boost your defense tremendously!
Make sure to use it under fortify & Granite flask

I already have a Vaal Molten Shell in my Helmet LvL 19? Didn't you see him?
Dernière édition par GODQuest, le 13 avr. 2020 06:32:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires