33KK SHAPER DPS IMPALE-Facebreaker CHAMPION ABUSING NEW CLUSTER JEWELS by Rayzzzor [SC]

"
Realleh a écrit :
Hey Rayzzzor, I'm really liking the build so far. Damage is outstanding compared to my last champion cyclone. My only struggle is capping out % resistances. Could you take a look at my gear and let me know? I'm at 30%-67%-61%.

NVM I played around with the skill tree a little bit, and craft some resists. and I'm capped out!

One thing you can also do is add unnatural instinct, it also helps with resistances / adds some other cool stuff to your build.
Hey!

Just want to say this build is truly amazing, I decided to respec on it because I didn't like the long travel on the classic tree for a FB crit!
And oh boyz, the dps can't stop increasing and I have still some stuff to get!

Also Rayzzzor was super cool and I bought some of his old gear! (Watcher eye, FB) thx again man!

My gear so far:

Spoiler
Hello I'm sharing a variation of this build that shares most of the same principles but just incorporating surrender shield.

The reckoning skill damage nearly reached cyclones so you are passively doubling the damage. Also fat hits can increase bleed damage from curse instead of small cyclone hits.

Simulacrum is easy mode even wave 20 kosis. Just avoid the telegraphed hits and ok to do deathless

Dernière édition par facebreaker6969, le 6 avr. 2020 23:36:26
can you recommed another skill as cyclone tectonic slam or cp?
Amazing build you made here.

Whats the biggest DPS upgrade? Getting vulnerability on hit gloves ? awakened gems?

Gloves are pretty steep at ~40ex ...
"
mr_blun7 a écrit :

Whats the biggest DPS upgrade? Getting vulnerability on hit gloves ? awakened gems?

Hey I took a quick look at your char, depends of how much you can spend but you definitely don't need the gloves at 800% with curse. I took some around 775% with curse and it's huge boost for bossing.

Also a good upgrade if you can manage your res is the belt:

I personally prefer to finish by the awakened gems when I have all the set up ready.

You might also want to consider a chest with mana cost + attacks have crit chance. You will definitely drop some life with the change but once again your dps will go up.

Obviously everything depends of your budget, but I will recommend that:

-> Unnatural instinct to get some res on the scion side
-> then the belt
-> Chest with crit
-> Gloves with curse
-> Boots with tailwind
-> awak gems
-> Watcher eye if you can afford it

Also you can respect two points on your tree, the one of +15 strength and the one for physical damage at the beginning.
Keep in mind we are almost always under endurance charges so we get a 12% all res. Which helps to capped them.

Hope this help!
"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
"
mr_blun7 a écrit :

Hey I took a quick look at your char, depends of how much you can spend but you definitely don't need the gloves at 800% with curse. I took some around 775% with curse and it's huge boost for bossing.

Also a good upgrade if you can manage your res is the belt:

I personally prefer to finish by the awakened gems when I have all the set up ready.

You might also want to consider a chest with mana cost + attacks have crit chance. You will definitely drop some life with the change but once again your dps will go up.

Obviously everything depends of your budget, but I will recommend that:

-> Unnatural instinct to get some res on the scion side
-> then the belt
-> Chest with crit
-> Gloves with curse
-> Boots with tailwind
-> awak gems
-> Watcher eye if you can afford it

Also you can respect two points on your tree, the one of +15 strength and the one for physical damage at the beginning.
Keep in mind we are almost always under endurance charges so we get a 12% all res. Which helps to capped them.

Hope this help!

thank you so much for helping with so much detail. I will try to fit in a ryslathas coil & change some resists. it might work out ;)

Thanks for the nice upgrdae path ^_^
"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
"
mr_blun7 a écrit :

Hope this help!

i found the +15str point wich i skilled wrong, but i have no idea wich phyisical dmg node you mean!
Hi sir, ty for buld. 1 question i have: chest with cris necessery or i can use this chest?
my chest is useless or no?

"
4emiiu0h25 a écrit :
Hi sir, ty for buld. 1 question i have: chest with cris necessery or i can use this chest?
my chest is useless or no?

This one is also good, crit is just cherry on the top. Not necessary at all. If you want you can buy one after you get currency, but yours will also do just fine! The most important mode is to have -15 t0 mana cost of attacks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires