[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
thenameless65 a écrit :
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the game and I'm totally clueless regarding my caracter DPS being around 400k on POB Fork with this build.

Could someone please enlighten me ant explain to me what I'm doing wrong ?

https://pastebin.com/cBL83FGB

Thanks in advance

(you probably guess english is not my native tongue)

You have to check things in the Configuration tab to get accurate DPS. Turning on Challenger Charges, Flasks, Blocked a hit from a unique enemy (to get boss dps), and Infusion gets you to show 1.5m.

I'd also trade some of your gear - your resists aren't capped and you only have 4k life, so trade out either the Wildwrap or the Devotos for a good rare with resists. Your Ghastly Eye jewel and Split Personality probably should be replaced with a good rare, with life, res if needed, dex, attack speed, and phys damage in that order. I'd replace Increased Area of Effect with Brutality in your links too. Just the switch to Brutality gets you almost a million dps.

Replacing Split and the Ghastly eye with the other jewel you already have, taking off devotos, and switching to Brutality gets you to 2.8m
Guys, why you link Flesh and stone with maim?
It already maims when enemy is close.
"
malebranche a écrit :
"
thenameless65 a écrit :
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the game and I'm totally clueless regarding my caracter DPS being around 400k on POB Fork with this build.

Could someone please enlighten me ant explain to me what I'm doing wrong ?

https://pastebin.com/cBL83FGB

Thanks in advance

(you probably guess english is not my native tongue)

You have to check things in the Configuration tab to get accurate DPS. Turning on Challenger Charges, Flasks, Blocked a hit from a unique enemy (to get boss dps), and Infusion gets you to show 1.5m.

I'd also trade some of your gear - your resists aren't capped and you only have 4k life, so trade out either the Wildwrap or the Devotos for a good rare with resists. Your Ghastly Eye jewel and Split Personality probably should be replaced with a good rare, with life, res if needed, dex, attack speed, and phys damage in that order. I'd replace Increased Area of Effect with Brutality in your links too. Just the switch to Brutality gets you almost a million dps.

Replacing Split and the Ghastly eye with the other jewel you already have, taking off devotos, and switching to Brutality gets you to 2.8m

Thank you for your advice, will try to make the changes you suggested after some farming.
"
Piotr7 a écrit :

I honestly don't know why we do this. some build also do this, just following either way.
"
AVtime1 a écrit :
"
Piotr7 a écrit :

I honestly don't know why we do this. some build also do this, just following either way.

Maim support increases physical damage from enemies that get maimed by flesh and stone which is around a 10%~ dps upgrade
What's better for us, pulverise 21/20 or melee support 21/20 ?
"
Piotr7 a écrit :
What's better for us, pulverise 21/20 or melee support 21/20 ?

That should be pretty straightforward. Pulverise for more AoE, Melee for better single target. I generally stick to Pulverise for maps.
OP, thanks for the build guide! DPS and survivability are amazing. Clear is decent enough for melee.

I'm using a self made tree (my profile is public). Still need to decide on an annoint but if anyone has any recommendations for upgrades or how to get more chaos res, hit me up. Currently sitting at 1508 dex, 7.1k life, 676k dps (per character sheet, without buffs, actual feels much higher).

"
daslayaOG a écrit :
OP, thanks for the build guide! DPS and survivability are amazing. Clear is decent enough for melee.

I'm using a self made tree (my profile is public). Still need to decide on an annoint but if anyone has any recommendations for upgrades or how to get more chaos res, hit me up. Currently sitting at 1508 dex, 7.1k life, 676k dps (per character sheet, without buffs, actual feels much higher).

You can anoint cleansed thoughts for double CR.

I tried a max CR version build and one without - feels like max CR isn't really needed at all so you can go with a dps enchant (master of force for max dps or gemini for dps / block if you're low on block)
Dernière édition par Shinyshield, le 17 avr. 2020 16:30:49
HEY ALL INTERESTED IN BUILD.

I am currently playing the high DPS version of this build, and I have to say it's fucking fun. You're looking at 30ex+ easily to gear up though to where I'm at.

If you want to see my tree and gear just go to my profile.

I easily do Sirius 8 with this build (Deathless), Elder/Shaper, & Uber Elder.

Fun build, and even more fun since it's my first Cyclone build lol.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires