[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

i tried this build and i like it! the problem is, that damage over time makes so much dmg and i have no idea why. i want to upgrade things. have atm ~15ex to spend. can anyone help me?

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/pbyCEHQa
"
BigKeith a écrit :
HEY ALL INTERESTED IN BUILD.

I am currently playing the high DPS version of this build, and I have to say it's fucking fun. You're looking at 30ex+ easily to gear up though to where I'm at.

If you want to see my tree and gear just go to my profile.

I easily do Sirius 8 with this build (Deathless), Elder/Shaper, & Uber Elder.

Fun build, and even more fun since it's my first Cyclone build lol.

We can't see your character, your profil is set on private.
Any ideas what to improve ? I was skipped last time.

https://pastebin.com/01sDHE4B

Thanks !
Dernière édition par Sefr123Czech, le 18 avr. 2020 06:13:27
What pantheon are you using guys?
Ope, didn't notice that.

Unprivated, have at it.
"
Sefr123Czech a écrit :
Any ideas what to improve ? I was skipped last time.

https://pastebin.com/01sDHE4B

Thanks !

You're looking pretty good overall - you've got more invested than I do right now, but it looks like you've made a few different prioritization decisions to prioritize certain aspects over others. First thing I notice is your Lightning Res isn't capped. That's really dangerous, and I think it's worth spending some time on itemization to solve.

The Inspired Learning looks good where it is for now. I tried placing it to the left of Golem's Blood - if you consider that you'll get that jewel socket in the next two levels anyway, you save 2 points by grabbing Revelry and Adamant, but you also lose dps and all-res and there's not great ways to get that amount of dps back from 1 or 2 more points. Though if you take some of my other suggestions this might be worth investigating again.

The biggest DPS upgrade before split personalities that I see for you would be a vulnerability on hit ring. That change alone (at the lowest level vuln you can get on a ring) adds 800k DPS against Simul and 200k+ against Shaper. It's going to increase resistance pressure on your gear, though - that said, dropping the dex roll from a gear piece can get you double the resists for the same price. Vuln is worth much more than a dex roll or two, so it's a good tradeoff, and would let you maybe drop some res on the tree and cap that Lightning Res.

Regarding defensive changes, there's two good options that stand out and both give some offensive power too. You could add Flesh and Stone by adding a medium cluster with Master of Command. Or you could add a medium cluster with Enduring Focus for endurance charge generation, probably coupled with Rapid Infusion though don't sleep on Stoic Focus with the block chance as it'll be much cheaper and pretty tanky.
"
ToTec_ a écrit :
i tried this build and i like it! the problem is, that damage over time makes so much dmg and i have no idea why. i want to upgrade things. have atm ~15ex to spend. can anyone help me?

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/pbyCEHQa

I think my last reply has some good info for you if you want to boost dps - vuln ring is great, and your cluster jewels could use a little work if you can invest in them. Using Catalysts on your Astramentis is a nice little dps bump.

But turning to damage over time - the most dangerous dots for this build are chaos damage, and you have 0 chaos resistance. Finding even one roll on gear can be massive, or using a small cluster jewel with Antivenom or Blessed could be worth it. Corrupted Blood is the other dangerous one, with the best solution being a Fluid Motion that has immunity to Corrupted Blood on it for about 1-2ex.

And as an aside, and definitely not aimed at ToTec individually, but when all y'all share a PoB it's nice if you can set up the Configuration tab. It saves some work for the people who look at your builds and give tips, which makes it easier for us to, well, look at your builds and give input!
"
dmoniak a écrit :
What pantheon are you using guys?

Since I'm on a roll...

I use Arakaali upgraded with Thraxia, and upgraded Shakari. My chaos res isn't toooo high so chaos DoT's are the most deadly thing for me right now, with chaos hits coming a close second.

If you have good chaos res, Tukohama is great (we're "stationary" while cycloning), as is Garukhan. For majors, I like Solaris with The Gorgon because we have better phys mitigation than elemental in the base build.
Dernière édition par malebranche, le 18 avr. 2020 16:44:49
"
BigKeith a écrit :
Ope, didn't notice that.

Unprivated, have at it.

Can't stop, won't stop.

I pulled your guy into PoB. You've got some great gear - I bet this character is fun to play with both explosions and -mana on the chest! Very smooth.

I think looking at Echo's PoB might help you eke out a lot more dps and survivability with a few more splits. That said, I'm not an expert at the split personality variants (I'm too poor, and too early on - just not enough playtime unfortunately) but I noticed a few pieces of low-hanging fruit for you.

Firstly, If you move your two medium cluster jewels to the right hand large cluster and put the splits on the end of them, socket OWN and the Watcher's Eye directly into the left hand large cluster, you'll get an additional lil bit of strength and dex from each split personality at essentially no cost.

Secondly, you've got ~122% impale chance, so swapping your anointment could help with either tankiness or dps, depending on what you pick. Arcayn has a great post with options. This is another no-brainer

Thirdly, dropping Ambidexterity and Brinkmanship, neither of which is a super strong node, would let you use the upper right jewel socket for your Split personalities. I'm not certain if this would be better or worse for dps (sorry, not doing any more counting), but I'd be pretty worried about your life total and the extra strength would help there.

Finally, dropping a few flat dex rolls for a vuln on hit ring could be worth it. Other than the impressive dex rolls, neither of your rings is that good - it'd be worth pricing out replacing both, dropping dex from both, adding vuln on one and getting more resists on the other, and seeing if that's better or worse. I expect it'll up your dps significantly, especially if you get enough res to upgrade your two Behemoth jewels.

Edit to add - your Astramentis is not great - get a better one, catalyse it, boom 40 more dex. Also remember res catalysts on rings are a thing.
Dernière édition par malebranche, le 18 avr. 2020 17:58:36
"
malebranche a écrit :
"
BigKeith a écrit :
Ope, didn't notice that.

Unprivated, have at it.

Can't stop, won't stop.

I pulled your guy into PoB. You've got some great gear - I bet this character is fun to play with both explosions and -mana on the chest! Very smooth.

I think looking at Echo's PoB might help you eke out a lot more dps and survivability with a few more splits. That said, I'm not an expert at the split personality variants (I'm too poor, and too early on - just not enough playtime unfortunately) but I noticed a few pieces of low-hanging fruit for you.

Firstly, If you move your two medium cluster jewels to the right hand large cluster and put the splits on the end of them, socket OWN and the Watcher's Eye directly into the left hand large cluster, you'll get an additional lil bit of strength and dex from each split personality at essentially no cost.

Secondly, you've got ~122% impale chance, so swapping your anointment could help with either tankiness or dps, depending on what you pick. Arcayn has a great post with options. This is another no-brainer

Thirdly, dropping Ambidexterity and Brinkmanship, neither of which is a super strong node, would let you use the upper right jewel socket for your Split personalities. I'm not certain if this would be better or worse for dps (sorry, not doing any more counting), but I'd be pretty worried about your life total and the extra strength would help there.

Finally, dropping a few flat dex rolls for a vuln on hit ring could be worth it. Other than the impressive dex rolls, neither of your rings is that good - it'd be worth pricing out replacing both, dropping dex from both, adding vuln on one and getting more resists on the other, and seeing if that's better or worse. I expect it'll up your dps significantly, especially if you get enough res to upgrade your two Behemoth jewels.

Edit to add - your Astramentis is not great - get a better one, catalyse it, boom 40 more dex. Also remember res catalysts on rings are a thing.

This was very interesting to read thru, your theory crafting is impressive lol.

Personally I'm done, I made this toon to kill Sirius 8 for the first time and I accomplished it.

Now I'm going to let my 150ex worth of gear and currency rot into Standard, FUFUFU!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires