[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

Turning on Challenger Charges, leveling your gems to 20, and anointing Forceful Skewering on your amulet takes you to like 1.8m dps. Then switching HoP for Blood and Sand takes you over 2.1m. Flat damage is not super useful for this build, as it scales so much flat from dex. Increases and More mods are where it's at for boosting this. Right now you're not at 100% impale chance, so Forceful Skewering goes a long way. If you go for a different anoint then keep in mind that impale chance will increase dps a lot so you might want to grab the point in the Swift Skewering cluster. I think Arcayn will be able to provide more detail and maybe some suggested item changes, but that's what jumped out to me.
"
Is it better to go dex/life or dex/str?

Depends on what you want more. If you want more life dex/life better, if you want more damage str/dex better.
Currently have around 20m dps, its more than enough but I'm looking to min max it even more. Any ideas?
"
kekikcilerakin a écrit :
Currently have around 20m dps, its more than enough but I'm looking to min max it even more. Any ideas?

just right off the bat easy upgrades would be awakened melee physical and awakened brutality.
Has anyone tried hollow palm gladiator with the medium warcry cluster jewels? I've been hearing they are severely over tuned and was curious what it might feel like with our build.
"
durzothorne a écrit :
Has anyone tried hollow palm gladiator with the medium warcry cluster jewels? I've been hearing they are severely over tuned and was curious what it might feel like with our build.

To abuse warcrys you'd want to be playing a zerker. It works pretty well, and hits high damage, but is much less tanky. A large benefit is high regen from enduring cry, but it is still less than Vaal Pact, and you lose out completely on 79/79 block. At best you'll get like 20/5.
Hi all,

I haven't been active for a few days and I checked over what I missed. Looks like the community is helping out and answering questions quite well. Thanks for that :)

I'm back into full swing of a college term (now digital. Thanks corona :( ) so I won't be as hands on with this build for a while. That said, I'm currently happy with the final baseline version in the guide, so for people running it, use that PoB in the post as your reference. As for split personality builds, there are a lot of people in the community working on them. There are two good ones in the post, but if neither suits you there are plenty of others floating around. And for the vast majority of you claiming that your dps went down after changing to splits, note that PoB doesn't automatically calculate splits. You are likely missing as much as 400 strength and dex in the calculation.

I don't intend to make any major updates to the main post until next league as of now. I'll have to evaluate whether the build is still viable/worth running at that point, as there are a lot of things (Hollow Palm, impale, herald stacking, archmage, etc.) on the docket for nerfs after this league. Impale and Hollow Palm are both quite broken, and Hollow Palm is quite strong even without impale, so likely both will be nerfed. If they do hit both, the double nerfs will be too much for this build and it will no longer be viable. If it is viable, I'll probably do a full redo, with a new gearing guide and especially a new Pro/con section, since the current one lists a lot of cons that are no longer problems :). It would also be nice to include a few things such as my opinion on -mana cost chests since I've probably been asked that three dozen times lol (P.S. It's a bait, don't buy -mana cost chests :)).
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 15 avr. 2020 23:59:56
Took down a8 Sirus with around 3.6 million DPS and 1 death because I made a mistake. Did a few Simulacrum deathless easy.

So far, I felt like I got scammed because I spent 27 exalts (mostly on jewels) for such mediocre damage and trying to gear up so I get max resistance and block chance was a pain in the ass.

Like that much budget would have already been enough to create a 10 million DPS character if it wasn't for Hollow Palm disabling your weapon slot and gloves.

Here's my stat:
Spoiler

There's definitely room for improvement because I saw some guy with 10 million DPS, but I'm already broke as hell and that guy probably had an unlimited budget.

Can someone look at my build and see how I can improve my damage?
https://pastebin.com/jBQs1RXm
Dernière édition par Akuq, le 16 avr. 2020 03:59:37
"
Akuq a écrit :
Took down a8 Sirus with around 3.6 million DPS and 1 death because I made a mistake. Did a few Simulacrum deathless easy.

So far, I felt like I got scammed because I spent 27 exalts (mostly on jewels) for such mediocre damage and trying to gear up so I get max resistance and block chance was a pain in the ass.

Like that much budget would have already been enough to create a 10 million DPS character if it wasn't for Hollow Palm disabling your weapon slot and gloves.

Here's my stat:
Spoiler

There's definitely room for improvement because I saw some guy with 10 million DPS, but I'm already broke as hell and that guy probably had an unlimited budget.

Use the fork (https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork)

You'll see you have more dps.
Dernière édition par kekikcilerakin, le 16 avr. 2020 06:02:06
"
kekikcilerakin a écrit :
"
Akuq a écrit :

Here's my stat:
Spoiler

Use the fork (https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork)

You'll see you have mote dps.

Oh wow. I didn't know there was another version of POB that's more accurate in DPS calculation. Looking at it from the new calculation, it does make my cyclone look stronger.

I didn't even know that impale was doing this much damage. I should probably get my impale to 100% and get some better jewels.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires