[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Akuq a écrit :
"
kekikcilerakin a écrit :
"
Akuq a écrit :
Took down a8 Sirus with around 3.6 million DPS and 1 death because I made a mistake. Did a few Simulacrum deathless easy.

So far, I felt like I got scammed because I spent 27 exalts (mostly on jewels) for such mediocre damage and trying to gear up so I get max resistance and block chance was a pain in the ass.

Like that much budget would have already been enough to create a 10 million DPS character if it wasn't for Hollow Palm disabling your weapon slot and gloves.

Here's my stat:
Spoiler

There's definitely room for improvement because I saw some guy with 10 million DPS, but I'm already broke as hell and that guy probably had an unlimited budget.

Can someone look at my build and see how I can improve my damage?
https://pastebin.com/jBQs1RXm

Use the fork (https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork)

You'll see you have mote dps.

Oh wow. I didn't know there was another version of POB that's more accurate in DPS calculation. Looking at it from the new calculation, it does make my cyclone look stronger.

I didn't even know that impale was doing this much damage. I should probably get my impale to 100% and get some better jewels.

How much total dps do you have now?
"
kekikcilerakin a écrit :

This is what my POB shows with flask up:
Spoiler

The pastebin from OP's post has 15 million DPS which is like 2x my DPS. I need to see what I'm doing wrong.
"
Akuq a écrit :
"
kekikcilerakin a écrit :

This is what my POB shows with flask up:
Spoiler

The pastebin from OP's post has 15 million DPS which is like 2x my DPS. I need to see what I'm doing wrong.

add the jewels from the orignal POB and they will double your dps but each cost 6-10 ex
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the game and I'm totally clueless regarding my caracter DPS being around 400k on POB Fork with this build.

Could someone please enlighten me ant explain to me what I'm doing wrong ?

https://pastebin.com/cBL83FGB

Thanks in advance

(you probably guess english is not my native tongue)
just starting out the build. should I bother with dex+random split personality or just stick with the basic version? I cant afford dex+str/life split personality atm.
Dernière édition par AVtime1, le 16 avr. 2020 12:15:51
Hello, just reached lv90 and i'm strugling a bit with my defenses. Would you mind to check my equips and see what can i improve?

Thanks ;)
"
Akuq a écrit :
Took down a8 Sirus with around 3.6 million DPS and 1 death because I made a mistake. Did a few Simulacrum deathless easy.

So far, I felt like I got scammed because I spent 27 exalts (mostly on jewels) for such mediocre damage and trying to gear up so I get max resistance and block chance was a pain in the ass.

Like that much budget would have already been enough to create a 10 million DPS character if it wasn't for Hollow Palm disabling your weapon slot and gloves.

Here's my stat:
Spoiler

There's definitely room for improvement because I saw some guy with 10 million DPS, but I'm already broke as hell and that guy probably had an unlimited budget.

Can someone look at my build and see how I can improve my damage?
https://pastebin.com/jBQs1RXm

You also gotta consider prices this league. Currency is so easy to get prices are very high. Currency literally falls from the sky this league, its ridiculous. So 27 ex this league isnt the same as 27 ex in previous leagues.
"
AVtime1 a écrit :
just starting out the build. should I bother with dex+random split personality or just stick with the basic version? I cant afford dex+str/life split personality atm.

Don't bother, save up til you can get str/dex or life/dex splits. The good news is it wont take you long running simus once you get to endgame and higher level.
Dernière édition par TJack89, le 16 avr. 2020 14:28:11
"
TJack89 a écrit :
"
AVtime1 a écrit :

Don't bother, save up til you can get str/dex or life/dex splits. The good news is it wont take you long running simus once you get to endgame and higher level.

thanks man. just bought the dex/str and dex/life jewels earlier. i hope this info gets posted on the first page somewhere near echo's section.

another thing, life dex splits is around 3 ex right now, you can snag 2.5 if you live search.

life str is around 2.5, you can get it for 2 from some sellers.
Dernière édition par AVtime1, le 16 avr. 2020 16:40:25
Hey Guys,

at first, thanks a lot for the guide!

I had some currency and decided to min-max the build as far as I could.
I thought I'd post my PoB to give some idea where you can take the build.

I'm currently at 14 Million Shaper-DPS with 78/78 Block and 6.1k life, build annihilates everything.
Explode Chest and Impale Watchers Eye was the most expensive part of the build but is not needed at all!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/NZw7PdM6

Greetings!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires